Jorginho

Unionjack

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

C15367B5-6DF1-4670-809D-FB12BF3B30E9.png

That means he's going to catch up with him at the airport while he's waiting for his connection to Manchester. 

Until they are holding the shirt, it's always in doubt.

After Eden tweeted:  "I'm signing for the champions league winners" to announce his decision.  I was always wary that he was missing some punctuation, as in:

"I'm signing for the champions.  League winners". (which would have been City)

Off topic. Painful to think this guy was trying to play for the Brazilian nt until the last minute, but Tite refused to call him and let him go to Italy. Also did not call Fabinho or Arthur and we had to tolerate fecking Fernandinho/Paulinho combo in the most winnable world cup ever. Feck.

6 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

I've seen more of Golovin (at the world cup) so my view might be a bit skewed but, if it were a choice of him or Jorginho, I'd go for the Russian. That said it seems more likely to be a case of both rather than either/or. A midfield compliment including Golovin, Jorginho, N Golo and Mason Mount sounds better than we've had for a while.

Mason Mount is a top talent but he will be on loan this season. Anyone expecting him to play for us next season is being unrealistic and having a bit of a pipe dream. Hopefully he can get a loan move to a team in a big league. Maybe Bundesliga but pretty sure he will go out on loan.

4 minutes ago, Stats said:

Mason Mount is a top talent but he will be on loan this season. Anyone expecting him to play for us next season is being unrealistic and having a bit of a pipe dream. Hopefully he can get a loan move to a team in a big league. Maybe Bundesliga but pretty sure he will go out on loan.

Might be loaned out to Derby, according to the rumors.

6 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Wouldn't be terrible to learn a thing or two from Frank

Would only be a good move if he played. All for using that connection but if he won't play every week? Personally I'd hope Ajax would follow up their reported interest but after the signing of Tadic and also talk of Blind, apparently they are going to not be looking at many other players. 

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

Would only be a good move if he played. All for using that connection but if he won't play every week? Personally I'd hope Ajax would follow up their reported interest but after the signing of Tadic and also talk of Blind, apparently they are going to not be looking at many other players. 

Yes, I'm always of the mind that your loanees should be going places where they will be playing, or expected to.

Off topic. Painful to think this guy was trying to play for the Brazilian nt until the last minute, but Tite refused to call him and let him go to Italy. Also did not call Fabinho or Arthur and we had to tolerate fecking Fernandinho/Paulinho combo in the most winnable world cup ever. Feck.

How do Brazilian football fans rate Jorginho?

45 minutes ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Don't want to pour cold water on this cause it looks like this is a goer but seemingly city have an HQ in London too

dude... What more does he have to do if he were to sign for city? a Medical? a signature? Why would he do that in London if he's meant to join up with Man City in Manchester shortly after?

You guys crack me up... RELAX HE'S COMING TO CHELSEA

39 minutes ago, Jason said:

Might be loaned out to Derby, according to the rumors.

I predicted that a few weeks ago, as soon as Lamps and Morris were confirmed as manager and assistant manager. However, any fans expecting him to be part of the first team squad next season have another thing coming.

2 hours ago, killer1257 said:

As long as we a top class player that solves our problem, I could´t care less. I do not think that their quality differs that much. In WC, I could not see anything special, when Kovacic was playing, so he probably needs some time to shine again, while Jorginho is playing every week. Both have immense potential

It could be bs but several reports were that Jorginho wanted to join City and Pep, but our bid was better. More salary.

Either way, I dont care if Jorginho is quality, unless he actualy wants to join us, we shouldnt pursue him. Im suck of these money grabbers. 

Kovacic wants regular play time and will probably give it all to succeed. Jorginho if he realy wanted City, will sure feel quite bad that he ended here.

How do Brazilian football fans rate Jorginho?

Nobody even knows about him.

Brazilians fans have knowledge based on national biased media.

As we also can see for the head coach as his team was heavily based on Corinthians, a team that is massive favoured by media.

The same mistake has been happening for years and is preventing great prospects to join the national team like Thiago, Costa and Jorginho.

This world cup would be in the bag if brazil had jorginho for faster transition in midfield

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, Chelsea Legend 11 said:

No chance of that at all... Kovacic hasn't improved at all since joining Madrid. What you are fawning over is a player who looked good at Inter years ago, you are essentially reminiscing about what he was like. 

Jorginho is the brain of the football team, its not too much of a stretch to liken him to Xavi. He is the pace setter and the guy who gets teams to play, he is without doubt the player Chelsea have been dying for ever since 2011 when we wanted Modric.  

Cesc was never a regista we just played him as one, Jorginho is the real article.

Encouraging description.