Jorginho

Unionjack

15 minutes ago, manpe said:

If this happens, if THIS happens... then wow! Wondering now if the Kovacic and Seri stories were planted to distract from our undercover negotiations for Jorginho. This would be an absolute top tier signing! The level at which the Citys and Barcas shop in.

And if he end up at city 

seri would be a class signing.

And if he end up at city 
seri would be a class signing.
If he went to City, then we won't get him [emoji16] I mean all we are doing is speculating here. However, many reliable people have now reported the same thing, so I don't know how about you, but I'm buzzing [emoji51] The signs are good... Can't wait for wednesday [emoji39]

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Why do we get excited when we have been burned so many times before...

I am buzzing right now. But even if this doesn't happen, watching City fans panic and call for Teixeira out is hilarious af. 

7 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

I love how fucking stalkerish our fans are.  Absolutely brilliant

Its bits like this that really fuck up my mind. You get thinking WTF would some girl who has probably never heard of us do something like this if not for the sake of her brother?

And because we dont have much to be happy about things like these get the endorphins working better than any drug.

51 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I see his old dear is now following Chelsea too!

There is not many posts today on the forum. No moaning, no rants.

It is like we have been all waiting for Jorginho's mom to follow Chelsea on instagram.

Not getting my hopes up. Really good player. 65-70M is perhaps a bit steep but I'm looking at the fact Kante cost 32m and again its only rumours. Lets see though. Serri is off to Fulham so we need to get somebody.