Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

The main thing we need are fullbacks. Proper ones that bomb up the pitch to help the attack. Dave is a legend, but he doesnt fit the bill at all. Alonso is ass, but at least he attempts to attack regularly with his slow ass. Azpilicueta doesnt have it in him.

Yes we really do have some average players, players that are not good enought but even with them in the team - to be beaten 4-0 against Bournemouth is absolutely disgraceful. 

The way we play is plain shit. Somebody has to tell the smoking one this is not a game of chess, football is simple and that makes it a beautiful game. Bournemouth showed it today. 

The more I watch Chelsea, the more I think we should go with one of our own as a manager. 

I just don't fucking get it. We are demonstrably better in possession, we are dramatically better at controlling games. We have a very, very good squad of players. We are just mentally embarrassing. We get smacked in the mouth and cannot recover.

Happened exactly like this over and over again this season. Utterly dominate in the first half, the opponent goes into the break and their manager says "get stuck into to them," and we then collapse. 

We always have 70 or even fucking 80% of the ball, making the opponent look toothless, and then fall apart. It's ridiculous.

Im not even gonna put the lions share of blame on Sarri. Our players are constantly guilty of self sabotage with their lazy passing. How many fucking times do we see a lazy sideways pass into the middle of the pitch that gets intercepted and launches a counter? How many!? We fucking kill ourselves.

4 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I just don't fucking get it. We are demonstrably better in possession, we are dramatically better at controlling games. We have a very, very good squad of players. We are just mentally embarrassing. We get smacked in the mouth and cannot recover.

Happened exactly like this over and over again this season. Utterly dominate in the first half, the opponent goes into the break and their manager says "get stuck into to them," and we then collapse. 

We always have 70 or even fucking 80% of the ball, making the opponent look toothless, and then fall apart. It's ridiculous.

Im not even gonna put the lions share of blame on Sarri. Our players are constantly guilty of self sabotage with their lazy passing. How many fucking times do we see a lazy sideways pass into the middle of the pitch that gets intercepted and launches a counter? How many!? We fucking kill ourselves.

I just dont get it?! What do they practise either? Can they do something else. 

If didn't have all the 70% or whatever be less annoyed. The fact we had so much and did so little.. We got hammered 

29 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

The manager will get slated  but some of these players need to hold their hands up and admit they have just not been good enough. All the same sloppiness and errors as last season. Too many players letting us down again tonight.

You are just wasting your time mate thinking somebody is going to listen to you or me saying this is not 100% on the manager. 

Baffles me the way fans react knowing actually that this group of players are an average bunch. Let's be honest here this is a world class club among top 10 on this planet but with a poor generation of players that needs a refresh. 

It is dumb watching football matches blaming the manager solely when things don't work. Look at the bigger picture - Azpilicueta is simply a poor right back, Luiz a calimity, both left backs are average, Pedro, Willian what is the point of them these days really? A midfield that adds nothing and a Hazard in cruising mode. As much as I love Eden, he simply does not give two fucks anymore, Madrid can start selling tshirts of him it would not make any difference if it's now or August, I've never been more sure of a transfer than this one. 

Kante has the easiest of goals in his boot but flukes the chance and Luiz chooses the dumbest choice and gifts Bournemouth the second goal. Don't know what Sarri has to do with any of these to be fair...

6 minutes ago, Bosnian Blue said:

Its been 23 years since we lost a game by 4-0. Let that sink in.

1 minute ago, Kajo said:

Also we fail to score in 3 away games for the first time since 2002.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

And Spurs beat us at home for the first time in decades. 

More and more records are being broken recently. What's become evident, are the players we have that continue to allow these records to be broken. 

3 minutes ago, petre.ispirescu said:

You are just wasting your time mate thinking somebody is going to listen to you or me saying this is not 100% on the manager. 

Baffles me the way fans react knowing actually that this group of players are an average bunch. Let's be honest here this is a world class club among top 10 on this planet but with a poor generation of players that needs a refresh. 

It is dumb watching football matches blaming the manager when things don't work. Look at the bigger picture - Azpilicueta is simply a poor right back, Luiz a calimity, both left backs are average, Pedro, Willian what is the point of them these days really? A midfield that adds nothing and a Hazard in cruising mode. As much as I love Eden, he simply does not give two fucks anymore, Madrid can start sell tshirts of him it would not make any difference if it's now or August, I've never been more sure of a transfer than this one. 

Kante has the easiest of goals in his boot but flukes the chance and Luiz chooses the dumbest choice and gifts Bournemouth the second goal. Don't know what Sarri has to do with any of these to be fair...

Spot on. Theres no Terry, Lampard,  Drogba in terms of spirit, fight. And we've just offloaded our most creative to Monaco. 

I think our keeper is bang average too, Boruc and Begovic are better,  and Caballero is braver.

4 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Spot on. Theres no Terry, Lampard,  Drogba in terms of spirit, fight. And we've just offloaded our most creative to Monaco. 

I think our keeper is bang average too, Boruc and Begovic are better,  and Caballero is braver.

Our whole squad is pretty average. No one that sticks out. Hazard on a good day but days like today. Nowhere.