Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

I was not surprised with the changed.

I was thinking this time it was for real. He was a patience manager, and I would have done the same thing. 

But after losing to Arsenal it was too much and changed had to happen. 

“I think in the last three or four matches we have had a problem, I think the players had stopped to have fun on the pitch. I think again we can find enthusiasm, it was very important.”

“[Was Hazard having fun?] I think so. I had fun with 70-75 minutes with Hazard, I think he was tired at the end. He played a fantastic match.”

“I think the position is not a big problem. I think we played with another mind and motivation and determination. His qualities are more important than that position.”

Yeah more fun nights like last night...fun fun fun 

2 hours ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Willian having the audacity to get angry with someone telling him he's shite. 

Welcome to the site mate!! And more comments like this and you will have to ................................... stay!  f0e7c9d160ad84c2a1d3b1a09917fa7a.gif

I could find a comment I made back in the summer when we refused to sell Willian. Sarri will now start realizing that Willian offers fuck all and with Higuain's arrival, Willian will get limited game time. And I totally expect him to sulk again, just like he did under Conte. SELL!!!

THE 'GIVE KIDS A CHANCE' LEAGUE TABLE

Premier League table based on how many minutes clubs have given to players aged 22 or under

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/47016796

Take a look at the full table, which the BBC are calling the 'give kids a chance' table:

Leicester - 8373 minutes
Arsenal - 4467 minutes
Everton - 4455 minutes
West Ham - 4134 minutes
Tottenham - 4083 minutes
Wolves - 3962 minutes
Huddersfield - 3089 minutes
Liverpool - 2553 minutes
Bournemouth - 2400 minutes
Manchester United - 2009 minutes
Fulham - 1975 minutes
Crystal Palace - 1965 minutes
Southampton - 1671 minutes
Newcastle - 1409 minutes
Manchester City - 1107 minutes
Brighton - 863 minutes
Burnley - 440 minutes
Watford - 296 minutes
Chelsea - 151 minutes
Cardiff - 0 minutes

I got the impression Sarri still wants another midfielder before the deadline, just whether we will or not

I dont buy the story about us being hesitant as it blocks Mount etc, didnt come into our thinking when we bought Jorginho or Drinkwater did it.  Plus if one comes in now, one likely goes in Drinkwater, so you aren't worse off or whatever.  Plus, we know full well Mount will have another loan

5 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

I got the impression Sarri still wants another midfielder before the deadline, just whether we will or not

I dont buy the story about us being hesitant as it blocks Mount etc, didnt come into our thinking when we bought Jorginho or Drinkwater did it.  Plus if one comes in now, one likely goes in Drinkwater, so you aren't worse off or whatever.  Plus, we know full well Mount will have another loan

Mount will never be a DH DMF, that would be a disaster on the pitch. He woukd get knocked off the ball and be steamrolled on defence.

We are one Jorginho injury from mayhem unless Kovacic can play there. Maybe, maybe Luiz could handle it, but unless Ampadu is ready to rock as fulltime CB, that means AC as starter.

Maurizio Sarri still ‘waiting’ on new Chelsea midfield signing after Cesc Fabregas transfer exit

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/29/maurizio-sarri-still-waiting-new-chelsea-midfield-signing-cesc-fabregas-transfer-exit-8409566/

6 minutes ago, mccg said:

Maurizio Sarri still ‘waiting’ on new Chelsea midfield signing after Cesc Fabregas transfer exit

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/29/maurizio-sarri-still-waiting-new-chelsea-midfield-signing-cesc-fabregas-transfer-exit-8409566/

tenor.gif