test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Started by Special Juan,

2,719 posts in this topic

Sarri is going to lose the dressing room. Watch.

The team were spineless, gutless, no game plan. Just pass pass pass.

The more I think about this game, the more I want to throw something.

This is arguably UP there with one of the worst Chelsea teams in the Roman era.

I just dont see the point in having the ball and loosing 4-0. I'd rather be crap at everything. 

Dire dire dire. This result screwed us last year! All on repeat

milan.cech likes this

3 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

I just dont see the point in having the ball and loosing 4-0. I'd rather be crap at everything. 

Dire dire dire. This result screwed us last year! All on repeat

This this and this!

Fuck possession, fuck all the passes and especially fuck all the backheels, flicks and silly stuff. As far as I know football is supposed to be won by outscoring the opponent. We are doing everything but this.

6 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

The manager will get slated  but some of these players need to hold their hands up and admit they have just not been good enough. All the same sloppiness and errors as last season. Too many players letting us down again tonight.

That's it! The line up looked so promising. Till we played. 

2 losses in a row in the league... Only Arsenal managed 2. Not to take anything from Bournemouth but really.. 4?!

Biggest loss in 22 years... Congrats!! 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

That's it! The line up looked so promising. Till we played. 

2 losses in a row in the league... Only Arsenal managed 2. Not to take anything from Bournemouth but really.. 4?!

Yup theres absolutely no point whatsoever to domination, possession, and control if you can't capitalise.

-on the positive the dippers have dropped points at Shitfield

Unionjack and Laylabelle like this

2 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Yup theres absolutely no point whatsoever to domination, possession, and control if you can't capitalise.

Nope!! We had 68%..7 on target... They also had 7 but scored 4

Hurrah.shame sodding City lost! Don't like the way this season is going 

The main thing we need are fullbacks. Proper ones that bomb up the pitch to help the attack. Dave is a legend, but he doesnt fit the bill at all. Alonso is ass, but at least he attempts to attack regularly with his slow ass. Azpilicueta doesnt have it in him.

0007 likes this

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

I don’t give two fecks about Liverpool’s result. United, after drawing yesterday have a big grin on their face, while Spuds have the biggest grin on their faces. 

Hold on to your seatbelts, because it’s probably going to go worse from here. Sarriball is dead, and Arsenal fans probably don’t know they are in the top 4 now.

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

and Sp*rs getting a late winner :middlefinger:

Yep!!! Though not sure we need to worry about them. Every time think we should we fuck up. 

Oh what?! We're 7 behind them! Didn't realise that. Hey ho. 

Yes we really do have some average players, players that are not good enought but even with them in the team - to be beaten 4-0 against Bournemouth is absolutely disgraceful. 

The way we play is plain shit. Somebody has to tell the smoking one this is not a game of chess, football is simple and that makes it a beautiful game. Bournemouth showed it today. 

The more I watch Chelsea, the more I think we should go with one of our own as a manager. 

Last year, Conte had back to back shameful defeats in January. That dropped us to 5th place.

I said what happened with Conte was a sackable offence.

Same thing with Sarri, no difference. 4-0. Sackable offense.

Get Lampard on the job or something. These players will respond to him and he will play great football for us. He will NO doubt, be playing CHO as well.

I just don't fucking get it. We are demonstrably better in possession, we are dramatically better at controlling games. We have a very, very good squad of players. We are just mentally embarrassing. We get smacked in the mouth and cannot recover.

Happened exactly like this over and over again this season. Utterly dominate in the first half, the opponent goes into the break and their manager says "get stuck into to them," and we then collapse. 

We always have 70 or even fucking 80% of the ball, making the opponent look toothless, and then fall apart. It's ridiculous.

Im not even gonna put the lions share of blame on Sarri. Our players are constantly guilty of self sabotage with their lazy passing. How many fucking times do we see a lazy sideways pass into the middle of the pitch that gets intercepted and launches a counter? How many!? We fucking kill ourselves.