test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Started by Special Juan,

2,491 posts in this topic
9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I don't normally do a rash, juvenile tweet driveby style post, but FFS

this shit pisses me off

Higuain BETTER come good in a HUGE way or I hope Sarri is tossed out on his chain-smoking arse!!

As long as we get top 4 it's a win win for us. He either sucks and we cut his loan short and get another striker or he starts banging them and we get him for another year.

But to be win win for us we need to find great striker in the summer. We already lost on Piatek so finding someone on that level is going to be extremely difficult. 

Board didn't have balls to go with Piatek I guess.

Unionjack likes this

2 hours ago, NikkiCFC said:

Board didn't have balls to go with Piatek I guess.

It also amazed me how some of us here thought he was a one season wonder.

Yet they want to give an unproven, hit and miss yoof a starting spot.

Strange how some peeps think.

We should be doing EVERYTHING possible to bring in a top shit hot striker. Paying how ever much it takes to get them and tie them up in golden handcuffs with a 5 year contract.

No top 4 is not really going to be a disaster as long as this clueless old man is not here the next season. Absolutely not good enough. Pub team coach at best (And his history just proves that). Who's decision it was to appoint a 60 year old man who has never won a trophy? Also, he brought Jorginho here who is, again, far from Chelsea quality and requirements. Keeps playing Kante out of position, etc. Simply not good enough, get him out asap.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Arsenal 2011!

probably worse than Arsenal 2011 since they got top 4!

Beating Tottenham in the cup semifinal will be another Man City victory. Something that will make everyone blind and something that will buy this Italian time. Unfortunately.

Taking off a striker who had been having a good game WHILE we were chasing a result…. His lack of flexibility is something else. Absolutely something else.

Lol, got rid of Morata, but still failing to score any goals with this system.

I thought this Chelsea team and Sarri will react after the disgraceful, embarrassing defeat that is Arsenal away.

Nope, resuming service.

Sarriball is DONE. Worked for a while, but once teams found how to stop it (and Jorginho) we are fecked. Experiment failed with Sarri. Back to the drawing board, without Hazard next season and possibly no CL.

Laylabelle likes this

7 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Taking off a striker who had been having a good game WHILE we were chasing a result…. His lack of flexibility is something else. Absolutely something else.

Higuian was having a good game?

But no goal, oh men his confidence will go down as it was with Morata.

Morata was good at the beginning and then went downhill. 

2 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Must go. Sarriball doesn't make any sense.

I agree with you...JUST.

Especially after this game. I’ll stick to my guns. If Sarri fails to get top 4 at the end of the season, he HAS to go out. I’ll be #SarriOut no matter what happens unless he wins the league (lol) next season.

I can’t even use Morata as an excuse for this defeat anymore.

worst manager since AVB , luckily we might have a shot at the Europa league , where teams will come out and attack us

4-0. We just dropped to 5th place. Just before the end of January like last season!

LOL