Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

4 minutes ago, MrExcalibur100 said:

Sarri has been an absolute shambles recently. Waiting for Higuain to start starting games. We'll see how good of a manager Sarri actually is since his no striker excuse will be obsolete.

With a good striker we will improve. 

I don't know about Gonzalo, but for a loan it's worth a shot! So it's the best we can do for January.

The problem was in the summer where the club bought no striker. Insanity is not from Sarri, but from the board. 

False 9 has to go. 100% never again.

Hazard is a world class player but you can tell he hates playing that position. 

Again, all this Sarri out bullshit is daft... and anyway we've kinda rolled the dice for managers. Who next then? Eddie Howe? Sean Dyche? David Wagner? 😂 half of yous couldnt wait to see the back of Conte and now it would seem the same with Sarri. 

Doesn't really matter whos in charge, the team needs work, regardless of the manager. So suck it up and get behind what we have the now. 

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

...slightly improve.

We still have to deal with Alonso and Willian's constant dross.

Alonso was the only one trying to score a goal today. So even though he sucks at defending I give him props for always trying to score. Because with this false 9 there was no one in the box!  

I really hate this false 9! 

We need a striker now!!!

29 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

We were holding on with Conte and keeping him for too long. We should have sacked him in February when we still had a decent chance of making top 4.

Don't make the same mistake twice.

Sack him today! Before it is too late.

I wanted Conte out after Watford away soooooo bad. I could see us losing top 4 from miles away after that game and yet he stayed thanks to that win against West Brom and the rest is history. I've completely lost confidence in Sarri after this game. I'm officially hoping that he f**ks off ASAP with his inflexible, rigid, turgid, pathetic useless tactics. We can still save our season. You can tell from what Mourinho said about Jorginho in that beIN clip that we're so hopelessly predictable and his United took full advantage of it back in October.

Just now, OneMoSalah said:

False 9 has to go. 100% never again.

Hazard is a world class player but you can tell he hates playing that position. 

Again, all this Sarri out bullshit is daft... and anyway we've kinda rolled the dice for managers. Who next then? Eddie Howe? Sean Dyche? David Wagner? 😂 half of yous couldnt wait to see the back of Conte and now it would seem the same with Sarri. 

Doesn't really matter whos in charge, the team needs work, regardless of the manager. So suck it up and get behind what we have the now. 

Sarri out is as daft as you saying Hazard is world class, he isn't, he's the best player in this team by a long way but he is not world class, end of. He's in and out like our form, he's up and down like other players.

Until we see a number 9 and a focal point in this team our front 2/3 are fucking redundant.

The manager is clueless, the team is clueless and the work behind the scenes is exactly the same. There are big problems at CFC right now, fact.

7 minutes ago, Mana said:

Well, we should keep rolling until we find a much better manager who isn't easily to read!

I'll tell you why most of us are frustrated...it's the same with Conte - they are both stubborn. They REFUSE to let go of the pathetic players that is keeping us down. Sarri IS NOT the way forward if he loves Willian and Alonso.

That should be no reason to sack a manager. Every manager we always have, had a "favorite" player that they played and we dislike. 

I remember Mourinho love with Ivan when most here was calling for his head. 

In the end every manager are like that. Hardly no reason to sack. Because then no manager will ever be able to last. lol 

In fact I think the board and also me would have liked Conte to continue. Despite last season. But his constant moaning of the board for transfer didn't help. This is what I like about Sarri, he will not take on the board like that. Just work with them and the players you have. 

6 minutes ago, Mana said:

Sorry, I don't believe you. Sarri loves Willian. He'll find a way to fit him in.

He's third choice behind Pedro, he always goes off before him if they play together and the period Hazard and Pedro were fit and Sarri still had faith in the strikers he was usually on the bench.

Willian has been starting games due to fortunate (for him) coincidences, first Hazard coming back late then Pedro going down then Sarri losing patience in the attackers. Barring injury to Haz, Pedro or Higuain i would bet anything he's back on the bench.

7 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Sarri out is as daft as you saying Hazard is world class, he isn't, he's the best player in this team by a long way but he is not world class, end of. He's in and out like our form, he's up and down like other players.

Until we see a number 9 and a focal point in this team our front 2/3 are fucking redundant.

The manager is clueless, the team is clueless and the work behind the scenes is exactly the same. There are big problems at CFC right now, fact.

Hazard is in the top 5 attacking players in the world.  He's in the world XI. He's the best player in the world that plays for the worst supporting cast and that has been the case for many many years. Saying he isn't world class is silly. He proved it at the World Cup and has proven it many times at Chelsea.

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

That should be no reason to sack a manager. Every manager we always had, always had a "favorite" player that they played and we dislike. 

I remember Mourinho love with Ivan when most here was calling for his head. 

In the end every manager are like that. Hardly no reason to sack. Because then no manager will ever be able to last. lol 

Who cares...

Willian and Alonso will not be even starting for average Everton team....yet Sorry ball deems them untouchable...

SarriOut...

SarriOut...

SarriOut...

1 minute ago, eemanyooel said:

Who cares...

Willian and Alonso will not be even starting for average Everton team....yet Sorry ball deems them untouchable...

SarriOut...

SarriOut...

SarriOut...

The reason they start is because they are the best we got.... The board have lost ambition and the manager has to do with what he gots. 

Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

Hazard is in the top 5 attacking players in the world. He's the best player in the world that plays for the worst supporting cast. Saying he isn't world class is silly. He proved it at the World Cup and has proven it many times at Chelsea.

Absolute rubbish he's world class, he isn't even the best player in the PL. He's proven many times at Chelsea because the shite he's surrounded by makes him glitter.

Two players in the world that are world class, Messi and Ronaldo the rest are absolute miles and miles behind. They are game changers, goal machines and players who change things in the blink of an eye.

1 minute ago, Fernando said:

The reason they start is because they are the best we got.... The board have lost ambition and the manager has to do with what he gots. 

After Alonso going full rogue in tbe 2nd half today, even if Emerson is pure shite he has to play. Sarri simply cannot lose control of the players.

Fuck the board.

2 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Yeah I think hes world class but when he wants to be. Playing out on the left is his best position, fair enough he can do a lot more in that false 9 role at times but its square pegs in round holes. 

100% agree the front of the team wont work without a proper focal point in there, seen how much more effectice we are with Hasselbaink, Drogba, Costa etc in the past, players with a good physical presence to go with their ability. I know Giroud isnt amazing but I am shocked Sarri is persisting with the false 9 instead of using Giroud which would give us another option of playing a bit more direct.

Regarding behind the scenes, I have concerns regarding that for transfers as Sarri says hed rather focus on what happens on the pitch than the market. Conte was stubborn in that regard and it ultimately led to fractures throughout which probably led to costing him his job along with a few big player fallings out and results. Now I fear Sarri saying yes to every player the club will target as opposed to himself could end up doing something similar, its obvious we need surgery on this team but if the club are going to do what they do usually and sign poorly then yeah big questions will be asked.

Sarri should look to rotate more, a lot of guys are out of form and fatigued, this busy period is killing them. 

10 minutes ago, Jason said:

We go to the Etihad in 3 games' time and Old Trafford 3 games from the end. God knows when the Anfield one is...

Got Man city.. Brighton then Spurs in Feb

Then it's  Man U.. Then Burnley then Liverpool in April then 2 more games after then then boom done. 

Lovely. Something to look forward to!