Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

7 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I didn't know where else to post this as theres no general thread in the current players section.

Its strange not to have a squad photo. Hopefully we can get around to do one soon

For the first time in recent memory, if perhaps for the first time ever since the introduction of the homegrown rule, Chelsea have a full complement of 8 homegrown players alongside the 17 non-homegrown ones (or 9 and 16, if for some reason the Premier League is actually correct in their designation of Piazon as homegrown).

25 Squad players (*Home grown)

Alonso Mendoza, Marcos
Arrizabalaga Revuelta, Kepa
Azpilicueta Tanco, Cesar
Barkley, Ross*
Borges Da Silva, Willian
Caballero Lazcano, Wilfredo Daniel
Cahill, Gary James*
Christensen, Andreas Bodtker*
Drinkwater, Daniel Noel*
Fabregas Soler, Francesc*
Giroud, Olivier
Green, Robert Paul*
Hazard, Eden
Jorge Luiz, Frello Filho
Kante, Ngolo
Kovacic, Mateo
Loftus Cheek, Ruben*
Luiz Moreira Marinho, David
Morata Martin, Alvaro Borja
Moses, Victor*
Palmieri Dos Santos, Emerson
Piazon, Lucas Domingues*
Rodriguez Ledesma, Pedro Eliezer
Rudiger, Antonio
Zappacosta, Davide

U21 players (Contract and Scholars)

Abraham, Tammy
Aina, Jordan
Ampadu, Ethan
Anjorin, Faustino Adebola Rasheed
Askew, Jake
Ballo, Thierno Mamadou
Baxter, Nathan
Broja, Armando
Brown, Charlie
Brown, Isaiah Jay
Bulka, Marcin
Chalobah, Trevoh Tom
Clark, James Robert
Clarke-Salter, Jake-Liam
Colley, Joseph
Collins, Bradley Ray
Cumming, James Andrew
Dasilva, Jay Rhys
Ekwah Elimby, Pierre Emmanuel
Familia-Castillo, Juan Carlos
Gallagher, Conor
Gilmour, Billy Clifford
Grant, Joshua
Guehi, Addji Keaninkin Marc-Israel
Hudson-Odoi, Callum James
James, Reece
Lamptey, Tariq
Lavinier, Marcel
Lawrence, Henry
Lewis, Marcel
Maatsen, Ian
Maddox, Jacob
McClelland, Sam
McCormick, Luke
McEachran, George James
Mola, Clinton
Mount, Mason
Nartey, Richard Nicos Tettey
Nunn, George Johannes
Quintero Quintero, Josimar Aldair
Redan, Daishawn Orpheo Marvin
Russell, Jonathan
Sammut, Ruben
Scott, Kyle
Simeu, Dynel
Sterling, Dujon
Taylor-Crossdale, Martell
Thompson, Jared
Tie, Nicolas
Tomori, Fikayo
Ugbo, Ike
Uwakwe, Tariq
Wady, Ethan James
Wakefield, Charlie Mark
Wakely, Jack
Ziger, Karlo

Team.thumb.jpg.7ac30e8910e4cd28f0fef26992dfa8e2.jpg

Piazon the 1 that seemed to get a charlie and the chocolate factory golden ticket ...until January when it probly melts

Sounds a very humble guy. Just seems happy that he got a chance to manage Napoli which gave him the chance to manage us.

Sarri: 'Napoli sack via the TV'

“It’s true, I found out that I wasn’t the Napoli Coach anymore by seeing it on television,” Sarri told Il Mattino newspaper.

“I had some doubts, that’s fair, but there was a clause in the contract and it wasn’t something I had asked for. It was not respected in the timing. Now I hope that Ancelotti can achieve what I came so close to."

Sarri isn’t the only one who clashed with De Laurentiis, as Higuain famously left for rivals Juventus in 2016, earning the ire of Napoli fans.

“Higuain isn’t a traitor and didn’t betray anyone. His problem was purely with the President.”

“The contract the President [Aurelio De Laurentiis] wanted had a release clause up to May 31, and instead they signed Ancelotti on May 21.

“I’m grateful [to De Laurentiis] though because he gave me an opportunity to coach the team I love, and if I’m here at Chelsea it’s because I coached Napoli. Succeeding me? I didn’t win anything in Naples, Conte won here so it’s difficult to replace him.”

https://www.football-italia.net/127639/sarri-napoli-sack-tv

ADL - lovingly known as the crazy poison twat - is now seemingly happy with the load of bollox he has already dished out about Sarri/us - and is apparently not getting into a slanging match! ffs eh!!! What a nice chap! a8500b03f6eb91c03d4c2b4af8f3f2b5.gif

De Laurentiis accuses Chelsea’s Sarri of saying ‘completely inaccurate things’, but doesn’t want soap opera

http://sportwitness.co.uk/de-laurentiis-accuses-chelseas-sarri-saying-completely-inaccurate-things-doesnt-want-soap-opera/

Accountant to the end lol

But I know how he feels. I've never felt easy after the international breaks. Today WILL be different!!!

Sarri working 12-hour days as Chelsea face 7 games in 23 days

Work work work work play with dog work work work

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2018/9/15/17863346/sarri-working-12-hour-days-as-chelsea-face-7-games-in-23-days

“I remember in my first season in Naples, the average points per match during the season was 2.28, I think. But the average after the international break was only 1.31 or 1.32.

“So I know that the matches after the break are very, very difficult. Fortunately in the last season, the average was the same: 2.4 in the season, 2.45 after the break. Only because after the first season the players understood the difficulty of this kind of match.

“I’m trying to stress this number to my players. Just telling them this number. My experience in this situation.”

With Dave getting the armband today does that mean he's made his mind up?

Not seen owt about it.

On another note apart from it being the fuckin Pikeys I do so desperately want us to stuff Wet Spam just for Sarri.

Theres only been 4 managers upto now who have won their first 5 games ans as the press love to point out Pep and of course Carlo with us when we went on to do the League and the FA cup double. (It really irked me I must say when he was sacked. It was when I realized just how ruthless Roman was.) I would love for him to at least get 6 to tie with Pep and Carlo ffs. Then the scouse gits would be the dogs dangleys!  Can you dig it!!!!  As Cyrus would say on the Warriors!

51 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Sarri selecting who starts in striker position depending on the type of opponent.

I (and am sure many of us) would just kill to see some fly on the wall documentary about ALL the back scene stuff of the club. EVERYTHING from board meetings, transfer selections, team training Sarri working by himself maybe even talk Roman into a quick chat the lot. Warts and all.

Dream on Uj

f85821ce04f317815278a0000ad683ec.gif

Can't get over these headlines are about US playing!!

Sarriball Most Attacking, Free Flowing Style Since Ancelotti?

http://www.famouscfc.com/sarriball-cardiff-ancelotti/

Chelsea’s change of style under Maurizio Sarri examined

New boss has brought passing and pressing right from the kick-off

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11500979/chelsea8217s-change-of-style-under-maurizio-sarri-examined

That didn't last long did it? The poison dwarf twat has opened his gob again!

Would love Napoli to get hammered tonight

ADL: Sarri always gets sacked!

https://www.football-italia.net/128107/adl-sarri-always-gets-sacked

Aurelio De Laurentiis has again hit out at Maurizio Sarri, warning Chelsea that the ex-Napoli Coach was ‘always getting sacked’ and is a ‘stiff’ person.

Sarri has guided Chelsea to five straight wins in the Premier League since replacing Antonio Conte over the summer, but De Laurentiis could not resist another pop at Carlo Ancelotti’s Napoli predecessor.

“I’m always close to the team, also because I chose Ancelotti and I’m responsible, like I was with Sarri,” the President told reporters.

“This time, however, I feel calmer. Sarri’s doing very well, but he’s suffered many defeats in his life and he was always getting sacked.

“A person stiffened in his human relationships came out of those experiences.”