Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

On 6/4/2019 at 6:44 PM, BlueLyon said:

The main problem with Lampard is Chelsea boars and fans. 

Even if he has potential to make us a very formidable side, he will never have the time to do it, because we all demand instant success. Sure some will say thats not true, but as soon we have couple bad games, people start bitching here and call for every player from established ones to Odoi to be dropped.

We all want chelsea youth to play as much as possible, but only if they deliver results. The moment they lose a couple, it wont matter if Lamps throws entire youth team on the pitch, people will call for his head.

We dont have the spine to support a manager with long term project. Thats the problem with the board and the fans. 

Not all fans though, but most.

Thats why it would be almost suicidal to bring Lamps. Because unless he delivers very good first season, he is done. If there is no trophy and we finish 6th which is likely, he is gone.

Ironically, I think this may be the time fans, board are the most patient. Given that there are no transfers. 

According to Twitter account close to #cfcsaudi and with great connection with Hasan Ngoor, shareholder of Chelsea “Maurizio Sarri has left Chelsea last night. No return ✅”

Sarri on joining Juventus: "I am not a traitor. A traitor is someone who gives precedence to individual objectives over collective ones. Many players have switched Milan clubs. It would be better not to do it directly, but over the course of a career it can happen."

48 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I think most of us are kinda pissed one way or the other. I mean we have folks fucking the Club over with this ban, have Eden confirmed as a RM player, Sarri running to Juve, we have a shit squad compared to our standards, giving average players above 30 contract newels, Marina running shit, stadium on hold and on and on it goes.......wtf.

15 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

I think most of us are kinda pissed one way or the other. I mean we have folks fucking the Club over with this ban, have Eden confirmed as a RM player, Sarri running to Juve, we have a shit squad compared to our standards, giving average players above 30 contract newels, Marina running shit, stadium on hold and on and on it goes.......wtf.

yay BOARD!!!

AbleFilthyGnatcatcher-size_restricted.gi

7 hours ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

Sarr is not better than Allegri IMO.  Conte better than both though, by far

Sarri is going to tear shit up with that Juve team they have and will back him further with

They basically need a truly WC CB (they will get one) and maybe another AMF and they are loaded, I think he will play Dybala at CF, plus they should swap out one of their 3 RWers for a LW to back up CR7 (they need to rest the guy, he is 34 after all, granted a superhuman 34, he is a genetic freak)

watch them try to grab Koulibaly (although the Poison Dwarf will FREAK out on selling him to a Sarri team)

Juve has the 2nd best FB pair after Bayern, in the world, and they are both monster going forward (although Alex Sandro may be part of the Pogba deal)

the old smoker is going to be in hog heaven

toss Pogba and KK on that team and its frightening, let along if they eventually make a play for a pure WC CF and toss Dybala

Paulo Dybala, Alex Sandro and Douglas Costa for Pogba is the big rumour atm, but that seems WAYYYYYYYYYYY too much for him

also, that move SO strengthens fucking Manure (potentially)

It leaves Juve with no class CF (although they might make a move for Icardi OR they are ready to roll with Moises Kean, and thats a huge gamble, as talented as he is, he is still so young) and also they are then shaky at LB (Sarri will have flashbacks, lolol) as I do not fully rate Leonardo Spinazzola

Wasnt he talking about how he wants to keep Kovacic this summer, indicating he will manage us next season?

And now he wants to jump ship to Juve? Well fuck him then if thats the case.

As for fans backing him or booing him, he has to get one thing into his head that we will back him if he will deliver good performances, regardless of the results. But when the team lacks any sort of motivation for months, then he better expect the boos.

1 hour ago, zekinjo said:

And he just wanted to be backed on and off the pitch. I’m just happy he’s off to a better place and world class football club. 

This idea of Sarri not getting backed is stupid. If he hadn't been backed, then WTH were those signings of Jorginho, Kovacic, Higuain about?

Those situations involving the fans booing him weren't great, but if he can't take a bit of heat, a bit of criticism (especially when some of it was his own doing), then maybe he shouldn't manage a club at the highest level and go back to manage in Serie B or C or something. 

The Napoli fans might not have booed him when he was there but managing Napoli and Juventus is two different worlds altogether. Good luck to him if he thinks things will be all rosy at Juventus if/when things go south. 

Can't really blame him for wanting to jump to Juve. Unless Conte is backed with a couple hundred million Sarri will walk to the title. They'll have another deep run in the CL. He'll be managing a club that many top players desire and can likely cherry pick the best Italian talent whenever he sees fit.

For a manager who just won his first trophy he's probably got the hunger to win more and views the Italian league as a triumph he came so close to achieving but coming up short.

Look at the man he's replacing. Allegri is an above average manager who coasted to title after title. Sarri can enhance his legacy significantly there. Why stay here and fight for 6th?

2 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Wasnt he talking about how he wants to keep Kovacic this summer, indicating he will manage us next season?

And now he wants to jump ship to Juve? Well fuck him then if thats the case.

As for fans backing him or booing him, he has to get one thing into his head that we will back him if he will deliver good performances, regardless of the results. But when the team lacks any sort of motivation for months, then he better expect the boos.

I never trust half of what managers say in public.  Because I can bet you 100% if you had spoke to Sarri privately he'd tell you he is sick of the fans booing him, prefers Italy and Serie A, is fed up of this and that etc.

They have to say the right things in public as it can lead to a breach of contract believe it or not, if they bad mouth the club or a member of staff. They have to make sure everything they say is what the club wants to hear and the fans.  They can show their frustration but usually when its to do with performances and stuff.  

My guess (and i mean total guess) is

Juve contacted him a long long time ago stating they were sacking Allegri in the summer and would he like the job. He has obviously said he'd be interested, and then agreed terms. Sarri, his reps, and Juventus; and our club, then waited for the Europa League to finish and then sat down with the club and said "he wants to go to juve, how can we make this happen"  I DO believe Sarri and Juventus have had this planned for absolutely ages, and there was never any chance of him staying

51 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

I never trust half of what managers say in public.  Because I can bet you 100% if you had spoke to Sarri privately he'd tell you he is sick of the fans booing him, prefers Italy and Serie A, is fed up of this and that etc.

They have to say the right things in public as it can lead to a breach of contract believe it or not, if they bad mouth the club or a member of staff. They have to make sure everything they say is what the club wants to hear and the fans.  They can show their frustration but usually when its to do with performances and stuff.  

My guess (and i mean total guess) is

Juve contacted him a long long time ago stating they were sacking Allegri in the summer and would he like the job. He has obviously said he'd be interested, and then agreed terms. Sarri, his reps, and Juventus; and our club, then waited for the Europa League to finish and then sat down with the club and said "he wants to go to juve, how can we make this happen"  I DO believe Sarri and Juventus have had this planned for absolutely ages, and there was never any chance of him staying

Sounds like he just used Chelsea to stay a year and then join Juve, so that he doesnt move directly from Napoli.

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Can't really blame him for wanting to jump to Juve. Unless Conte is backed with a couple hundred million Sarri will walk to the title. They'll have another deep run in the CL. He'll be managing a club that many top players desire and can likely cherry pick the best Italian talent whenever he sees fit.

For a manager who just won his first trophy he's probably got the hunger to win more and views the Italian league as a triumph he came so close to achieving but coming up short.

Look at the man he's replacing. Allegri is an above average manager who coasted to title after title. Sarri can enhance his legacy significantly there. Why stay here and fight for 6th?

Managers are not like players. 

Klopp took Liverpool from 8th to CL trophy.

They like the challenge. They thrive on it.

Sarri had club backing, he got Jorginho, Higs, Kova. He didnt have fans backing because performances were frankly shit on many ocassions. When we lost but played well, there were no boos. But when we played like crap, Alonso in lineup, same subs etc, obviously fans will boo him. 

So what he has to complain about?

If he truly wants to just jump ship because fancy Juve offers him a nice job, then he is an absolute coward and a twat. The worst professional manager I have ever seen.

Managers go through shit but they leave either because their contract came to close or near, they get sacked or achieve everything and want a new challenge. They dont leave a top club after one year just because they get a fancy offer.

I criticised Sarri alot due to perforances and his decisions, but I always supported his stay and project. However the shit he is pulling, I realy want him to fuck off (if this is true and not just media bs).