Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

13 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Serious? 

Men that will be a step down. 

PL is the best league in the world, and Pep doing great with City. 

Juventus is the only team in that league. Is like going to PSG....There's no competition there! 

Unless Pep just wants the CL, then go for teams like Juve and PSG who don't have any fight in their leagues. 

he already made this decision when he went to bayern.

And yes im serious. It's a 3 years contract + 1 for 25m € a year and a top player forward (rumor says neymar). That's why i said that if u keep sarri u can fight for the title next year. Maybe not win because liverpool is amazing but fight for it yes

1 hour ago, shady4730 said:

that's what i said

Sarri probably stay at chelsea

Guardiola to Juventus

Pochettino to city

but that was only the opinion of Adam Digby, not actual news.  No chance in hell Pep is going there, zero

Pedulla is close to Sarri, i think he is more likely to be right out of them all, whatever happens

1 hour ago, Fernando said:

Poch to Juventus is more likely. 

Guardiola ain't moving from City. 

Poch has done everything, should move on after this. 

52 minutes ago, shady4730 said:

of the three options that i said "guardiola-juventus" is the one that i'm sure 100% we know it here in turin, the deal is done :)

I cannot see Guardiola leaving just yet. Maybe in a couple more years but everything is set up for him at City and he still hasn't won them the Champions League. They may be banned for a season, but I still don't see him walking out.

Poch to Juventus I think is a very big possibility though. The way he's talked in recent weeks he sounds frustrated and I think he probably feels he can't take Spurs any further than he already has done. Despite the quality difference in the league, Juventus is massive compared to Spurs and would be a huge opportunity for him.

I think if Juventus could get him they'd choose him over Sarri to be honest.

The Pep to Juve stuff has been ridiculed by City's board member, who said him and Nedved laughed about it, it was such rubbish.  Pep himself!  Yet some geezer called Momblano keeps peddling the shit.

His reputation is going to be absolutely ruined i suspect.

36 minutes ago, shady4730 said:

he already made this decision when he went to bayern.

And yes im serious. It's a 3 years contract + 1 for 25m € a year and a top player forward (rumor says neymar). That's why i said that if u keep sarri u can fight for the title next year. Maybe not win because liverpool is amazing but fight for it yes

you aint getting Pep

“We didn’t have any contact, we never even thought about it, because [Guardiola] is under contract, for a thousand reasons.  Paratici the Juve Sporting Director,

plus you got Pep in a press conference saying no chance he goes to Juventus, he is staying for 2 more yrs at least, unless City fire him   

And Juventus fans still think he will take over!!  I'll have whatever theyre smoking

This topic became a shit show in recent days.

The Lampard links and the Sarri to Juventus thing is as ridiculous as Harry Redknapp rumors years ago. Most of those reports are based in the ultra unreliable Italian sources, same ones that were claiming Guardiola will be Juventus manager next season.

Not sure how people still buy this shit, when everything indicates that Sarri is staying. The fact he wasn't sacked after the City and Bornemouth defeats speaks loud...but the press keep feeding the idea that his job is at risk.

Its even more laughable the idea that the club is looking after Lampard, when you just have to look back the managers that were appointed during Abramovich years that its pretty clear the club always go after a name that has some kind of experience at high levels:

-Mourinho (UCL winner)

-Scolari (WC winner)

-Carlo Ancelotti (Serie A and UCL winner)

-AVB (Europa League winner playing attacking football)

-Mourinho again.

-Conte (Serie A winner, Italy NT manager).

-Sarri (very popular in Italy and considered by many as one of the best managers in Europe).

Appointing Lampard because the board want to make fans happy doesn't make sense, because its pretty clear the board don't do things based in what the fans are asking (otherwise they would never sack Mourinho or even AVB or Ancelotti). If Sarri indeed leaves, its pretty obvious the club will appoint someone like Massimiliano Allegri.

4 minutes ago, xPetrCechx said:

And what he said?

well he said about the meeting taking place between Pellegrini, Ramadani and our board and there is a flight to Italy tomorrow for Sarri, (which might have been pre planned anyway)

and he has just said that we have agreed to let him go

1 minute ago, xPetrCechx said:

And what he said?

That the meeting today went well and Chelsea are ready to let Sarri go for £5M. 

So instead of backing Sarri we give green light to Juve? Cant make this shit up LMAO.

We are heading for a disaster. 

yes, it could be that Sarri wants to go.  I have no doubt he loves it here and loves the premier league.  But he is being offered more money and a return to his native homeland with the champions. It's a factor.  And the Napoli stuff is irrelevant, he has said so himself.  "Whatever happens it wont change how i feel about Napoli"

1 minute ago, Costa19 said:

According to Alfredo he wanted backing from the club after Hazard abandoning, CHO + RLC injury. With backing i guess he want us to be active in the market but as reported earlier we doesnt even know if we gonna appeal. 

I just think the board doesnt give a fuck anymore. 

Looks like the plan is/was Sarri out, Lampard, Morris Cech in.  Keep the ban, blood youth (wont be loads though), and go big next summer