Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

12 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

sarri will stay at the end :cig:

Hopefully. Rather than Lampard or even Allegri, I would prefer we stick with him for another season tbh.

But, if Juventus calling, think Sarri will be tempted. Good thing is that Allegri is a free man now, so he could taking charge immediately. 

Calm down guys afredopedullà knows nothing. I dont know if sarri stay at chelsea but he will not come to juventus 100%.

Juve already has the coach: Guardiola. Announcement after champions league' final, pochettino goes to city

1 hour ago, shady4730 said:

Calm down guys afredopedullà knows nothing. I dont know if sarri stay at chelsea but he will not come to juventus 100%.

Juve already has the coach: Guardiola. Announcement after champions league' final, pochettino goes to city

Nahh not gonna happen, Pep aint going away atm, he wants that CL with them, they will spend big again.

I would take Allegry with Lamps as his assistant, if its doable.

2 hours ago, Costa19 said:

The problem is that staying away two years from the top would sink our status big time. Its not like we can take a couple of steps backwards and then pretend to still be one of the big boys. Other clubs will take our position if we take steps backwards. 

The thing is, we have been sticking band-aid on the team/club for years and are getting left behind from the best. May well need to take a step back, reset ourselves and move forward again. 

11 minutes ago, Atomiswave said:

Nahh not gonna happen, Pep aint going away atm, he wants that CL with them, they will spend big again.

I would take Allegry with Lamps as his assistant, if its doable.

uefa will send city out of champions league this week

18 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Lol, wut. Didn't see it coming. Mourinho to Spurs then to complete the madness.

if you guys keep Sarri i think you can fight for the title next year. The second years of sarri are always better than the first one

24 minutes ago, shady4730 said:

if you guys keep Sarri i think you can fight for the title next year. The second years of sarri are always better than the first one

Ban or no ban I cant see that happening. The best managers are in EPL, its fast and pacy, teams fight no matter what, most of them live by exposing you. Plus pool and city are far ahead, with much better squads. You couple that with Sarri's one way of playing and tactics and its not looking likely. Theres no Eden either to help out.....if we fight it out it will be some achievement.

1 hour ago, Jason said:

The thing is, we have been sticking band-aid on the team/club for years and are getting left behind from the best. May well need to take a step back, reset ourselves and move forward again. 

Wasnt that what people said last season? That we, with Sarri, could take a step back and rework the squad and at the same time change the identity of the club and bring in some attacking philosophy? 

Not to mention the abuse Sarri’s gotten during the season when he delivered a third place and EL trophy. I wonder how much abuse next manager will get if we at the same time ”officially” taking a few steps back. 

Damn, writing this makes me even more curious on what Sarri can do with a full preseason.

37 minutes ago, shady4730 said:

that's what i said

Sarri probably stay at chelsea

Guardiola to Juventus

Pochettino to city

Poch to Juventus is more likely. 

Guardiola ain't moving from City. 

Poch has done everything, should move on after this. 

1 hour ago, Costa19 said:

Wasnt that what people said last season? That we, with Sarri, could take a step back and rework the squad and at the same time change the identity of the club and bring in some attacking philosophy? 

Not to mention the abuse Sarri’s gotten during the season when he delivered a third place and EL trophy. I wonder how much abuse next manager will get if we at the same time ”officially” taking a few steps back. 

Damn, writing this makes me even more curious on what Sarri can do with a full preseason.

Am talking in general. Whether Sarri is the right man going forward is another debate.

10 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Poch to Juventus is more likely. 

Guardiola ain't moving from City. 

Poch has done everything, should move on after this. 

of the three options that i said "guardiola-juventus" is the one that i'm sure 100% we know it here in turin, the deal is done :)

6 minutes ago, shady4730 said:

of the three options that i said "guardiola-juventus" is the one that i'm sure 100% we know it here in turin, the deal is done :)

Serious? 

Men that will be a step down. 

PL is the best league in the world, and Pep doing great with City. 

Juventus is the only team in that league. Is like going to PSG....There's no competition there! 

Unless Pep just wants the CL, then go for teams like Juve and PSG who don't have any fight in their leagues.