Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

I don't think it's too disrespectful for him to thank the Napoli fans. If you look at his career, it was Napoli that took the real gamble on giving him a chance to coach a top quality side for the first time. It were the Napoli fans that loved him and stood by his side through thick and thin. Especially after the roller coaster last season and ended up with nothing. 

Also very ironic the only people that are upset about it, are the ones who have continuously slated Sarri time and time again since October. Couldn't make it up :doh:

12 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

I don't think it's too disrespectful for him to thank the Napoli fans. If you look at his career, it was Napoli that took the real gamble on giving him a chance to coach a top quality side for the first time. It were the Napoli fans that loved him and stood by his side through thick and thin. Especially after the roller coaster last season and ended up with nothing. 

Also very ironic the only people that are upset about it, are the ones who have continuously slated Sarri time and time again since October. Couldn't make it up :doh:

yeah but come'on man, he won it with Chels, with Chels sweat and tears not Napolis. He should have mentioned us at the least. Whatever, it is what it is.

3 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

FB_IMG_1559214785523.jpg

now we know what happens at HT and why the players capitulated in the 2nd half a lot this season, but i got to give it to the man, he made the players smoke some top quality stuff in Baku at HT. Cheers:cig:

5 hours ago, Fernando said:

Who cares we show to be a bunch of plastics by not supporting him. Has all the right. 

Not gonna sit here and pretend I haven't criticized him because I have but as someone pointed out, not the entire fanbase have been against him. Some part of the fanbase haven't abused him - by the way, there is a difference between criticism and abuse but some people are taking the former for the latter - and are still backing him. So I don't know, is it that hard for him to just acknowledge the fans or something? To not do so and then dedicating the win to the Napoli fans instead is just taking the piss. And people wonder why the fans haven't taken to him, even in the bad moments, when he has seemingly been so aloof to the fans in general. Also, I wonder whether those who criticize others for criticizing the manager didn't do so in the past...

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Not gonna sit here and pretend I haven't criticized him because I have but as someone pointed out, not the entire fanbase have been against him. Some part of the fanbase haven't abused him - by the way, there is a difference between criticism and abuse but some people are taking the former for the latter - and are still backing him. So I don't know, is it that hard for him to just acknowledge the fans or something? To not do so and then dedicating the win to the Napoli fans instead is just taking the piss. And people wonder why the fans haven't taken to him, even in the bad moments, when he has seemingly been so aloof to the fans in general. Also, I wonder whether those who criticize others for criticizing the manager didn't do so in the past...

I don't think saying Fuck Sariball and all that is called criticized.

Again he had all the right after all the abuse a lot of plastics fans gave him.

Just now, Fernando said:

I don't think saying Fuck Sariball and all that is called criticized.

Again he had all the right after all the abuse a lot of plastics fans gave him.

You're not even answering the point. Basically just repeating your post from earlier...

But whatever. 

1 hour ago, Henrique said:

i'm getting the feeling a lot of fans just want a Mourinho type of manager, imo thats exactly why Conte was loved, because he is basically the Italian Mourinho.

I would love Conte, a proven Winner and tactician, a motivator. He's emotional but with backing can do majour damage. He is far far superior to Sarri imo.

22 minutes ago, Mana said:

The fans that go to Stamford Bridge week in, week out are plastic fans.

Okay then.

I will never call a Chels a plastic....we get enough abuse as it is, dont need our own doing it. You cant critisize Sarri without being called plastic or a weatherfan.....eye test overrules the stats test for me.

2 hours ago, Henrique said:

i'm getting the feeling a lot of fans just want a Mourinho type of manager, imo thats exactly why Conte was loved, because he is basically the Italian Mourinho.

Then they will complain we are playing dross football..... 

Just now, Henrique said:

Even if I don't mind Lampard becoming the "coach", the rational feeling is: 

-Would you replace a manager that in his first season got a top 3 finish in PL, won Europa League humiliating Arsenal in the final and is wanted by Juventus, would you replace this guy for a guy that best job as manager is finishing 6th in Championship? 

I hear Lampard will demand respect in a way Sarri can't. 

That in itself defeats any coaching aptitude Sarri has over Lampard 

14 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Even if I don't mind Lampard becoming the "coach", the rational feeling is: 

-Would you replace a manager that in his first season got a top 3 finish in PL, won Europa League humiliating Arsenal in the final and is wanted by Juventus, would you replace this guy for a guy that best job as manager is finishing 6th in Championship? 

if the board want him to stay he will stay, no doubt on this 

IMHO lampard can't be judged on the basis of a single season, in championship, and I think he is not ready to coach a football club like chelsea ATM