test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Started by Special Juan,

5,539 posts in this topic
5 minutes ago, Costa19 said:

#Sarri and @juventusfc also confirmed their mutual promise today: #Sarri (alone) saw Marina del @ChelseaFC reiterating his will. Missing #Abramovich final ok, but #Sarri and @juventusfc do not expect obstacles or compensation to pay @SkySport

From DiMarzio.

No compensation? :D:drunk:

I smell bull shit. 

Marina, of all people,  agreeing for no compensation? A highly valuable manager we broke our back for last summer?

We rejected a 60 million bid for Willian for goodness sake. 

Just now, MoroccanBlue said:

I smell bull shit. 

Marina, of all people,  agreeing for no compensation? A highly valuable manager we broke our back for last summer?

We rejected a 60 million bid for Willian for goodness sake. 

no compensation tells me sarri has resigned... or will resign

Ridiculous if the club are the ones pushing him out and making way for Lampard long before he's ready. Fair enough if Sarri wants to go himself and it's he who is pushing, but that would contradict what he said just yesterday.

Supermonkey92 and kc_blue like this

10 minutes ago, ChelseaFanUK said:

no compensation tells me sarri has resigned... or will resign

After checking, there are only two ways of resigning. Mutual consent, or a club buying you out of your current contract. I still find it hard seeing Marina doing the former. 

Hazardless, major injuries on CHO and RLC, transfer ban and an already thin squad. Whoever comes next will be slaughter. Lamps heading for the same destiny as OGS. But hey, atleast he will wave to the crowd and make runs when we score! :D

There's still "you know who" out there. 🙃

I'd rather him than any of the other candidates.

RoyalBlues likes this

1 minute ago, Pizy said:

I would take Zola over Mourinho. Matter of fact I would take Kepa over Mourinho 

6 minutes ago, Pizy said:

Exactly, fuck Sarri, Allegri and Lampard. Let's bring Jose back.

6 minutes ago, Bosnian Blue said:

Welcome home, Frank Lampard. What a time to be a Chelsea fan, one of our own coming home to take over the reigns. Absolutely buzzing at the minute.

Hope that minute last forever. Because the reality is a thin squad without Hazard, CHO and RLC. AND a transfer ban on top of everything. Im afraid we are burning the bridge too soon..

Just now, Costa19 said:

Hope that minute last for ever. Because the reality is a thin squad without Hazard, CHO and RLC. AND a transfer ban on top of everything. Im afraid we are burning the bridge too soon..

Even more worrying there are fans that actually want Mourinho back....

Just....wow :doh:

Costa19 likes this

There's still "you know who" out there.
You can't be serious?

We don't want to go backwards. I'd rather we take a gamble on someone that isn't called Lamps right now.

I think with Lampard we might finish in 10 place. 

Hopefully the fans feel happy about that, after singing fuck Sarri. 

Costa19 and gdlk like this

With every day situation in this club is getting more and more lame..  And in few months they will look for Sarri but wont find him on bench...

Just pathetic fans who doesnt understand from football and only thing they accept is trophies.. 

Supermonkey92 likes this

6 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

You can't be serious?

We don't want to go backwards. I'd rather we take a gamble on someone that isn't called Lamps right now.

I'm semi-serious. Mourinho will have to be humbled by his recent situation. Sacked from his "dream" job, no other massive club wants him. PSG just extended Tuchel, Juve don't want him apparently, Inter just appointed Conte, Bayern wouldn't go near him, and Real Madrid have Zidane back.

He's got literally no viable options and is too young to retire. I think he'd have a different mentality now. He surely has to realize that he can't be such an abrasive asshole in the modern age.

I'd rather someone here who can go toe to toe with the other top managers than appoint a greenhorn like Lamps.

2 minutes ago, Pizy said:

I'm semi-serious. Mourinho will have to be humbled by his recent situation. Sacked from his "dream" job, no other massive club wants him. PSG just extended Tuchel, Juve don't want him apparently, Inter just appointed Conte, Bayern wouldn't go near him, and Real Madrid have Zidane back.

He's got literally no viable options and is too young to retire. I think he'd have a different mentality now. He surely has to realize that he can't be such an abrasive asshole in the modern age.

I'd rather someone here who can go toe to toe with the other top managers than appoint a greenhorn like Lamps.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks. His football is outdated. His negative tactics will hold us back and his toxic nature will put another black cloud over the club. 

This team is worse than our 2016 team that had us finish 10th under him, and you want him to manage this? 

Fernando likes this