Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

40 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Your rhetoric is getting tedious mate we get it your not happy.

Nahh far from happy mate and its not exactly getting better. Whatever, it is what it is......lets hope for a victory in the final and take it from there. 

6 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

I actually think that keeping Sarri is quite pointless if transfer ban stands. I don't believe he can take us forward with this squad. He needs a lot of money and a lot of new players who would suit his style.

Exactly, cuz he wont change or suddenly go flexible. The ban stays and it wont look good. All the rivals will be boosting themselves.

29 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

I actually think that keeping Sarri is quite pointless if transfer ban stands. I don't believe he can take us forward with this squad. He needs a lot of money and a lot of new players who would suit his style.

That's the thing who actually can. We need to change things and if we can't whoever we get in.. Good luck to them! 

I would love to see Lampard here but not yet. Give him time to more experience and the chance to make his mark on the squad rather then a load of has beens. That and if goes wrong... 

If i were on Sarri's place i would leave too.. No support from lame board, no transfers,  plastic fans boo you in matches. Juventus want you.. Which reasonable manager will stay in this mess atm called Chelsea fc? With Hazard leaving i think next season will be nightmare.. 

28 minutes ago, gdlk said:

If i were on Sarri's place i would leave too.. No support from lame board, no transfers,  plastic fans boo you in matches. Juventus want you.. Which reasonable manager will stay in this mess atm called Chelsea fc? With Hazard leaving i think next season will be nightmare.. 

the board will decide about his future. there is a contract  

Well if we get Frank and our team show up like his lot have today in arguably their biggest game in years, I would be extremely disappointed considering our big gane performances have been so mixed already this season. Derby clearly not ready for the PL and Lampard not ready to manage us. So if Sarri is to be going out, whos next in the list? Big Sam or Alan Pardew 😂 

Simone for me if Sarri is let go....Allegry aint too bad either. Yeah some will say we must continue this style but I still love the old Chels. Saw season review dvd on our campaign 14-15, sublime play, fast direct and with intent.

1 hour ago, OneMoSalah said:

Well if we get Frank and our team show up like his lot have today in arguably their biggest game in years, I would be extremely disappointed considering our big gane performances have been so mixed already this season. Derby clearly not ready for the PL and Lampard not ready to manage us. So if Sarri is to be going out, whos next in the list? Big Sam or Alan Pardew 😂 

Like you were gonna suddenly say "Lampard is ready for us" had Derby won. 🙄

Lampard coming here in the boards eyes will ease the fan discontent towards them

the fans will give Lampard a much easier ride should we lose a few games on the bounce

Like I said before (i think) Cech coming back is part of this new 'start'.

I'm still convinced that that the whole Lampard thing is 100% made up, and I'm also convinced Sarri is staying. All of those rumors about Sarri moving back to Italy and Lampard becoming the manager are coming from the italian press, the same one that were saying until days ago that Pepe Guardiola had signed for Juventus.

The loan of Higuain was a risk, same with Kovacic or any other middle of the road player we have ended up getting.

Lampard is a risk, but no bigger risk than any of these washed up players and loans we have seen come here and do fuck all.

54 minutes ago, Henrique said:

I'm still convinced that that the whole Lampard thing is 100% made up, and I'm also convinced Sarri is staying. All of those rumors about Sarri moving back to Italy and Lampard becoming the manager are coming from the italian press, the same one that were saying until days ago that Pepe Guardiola had signed for Juventus.

The Lamps one may be BS, but something is up with Sarri. One thing is for sure, Napoli fans wont be happy if he goes to Juve.

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

The loan of Higuain was a risk, same with Kovacic or any other middle of the road player we have ended up getting.

Lampard is a risk, but no bigger risk than any of these washed up players and loans we have seen come here and do fuck all.

Said it the other day, we've hired successful and/or experienced managers and gotten nowhere with them. Maybe hiring someone new, up-and-coming manager will do us good?