Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

1 minute ago, DDA said:

What does smoking or vaping matter. They aren't the ones expected to turn up week in and week out to perform on the pitch, which half of these numbnuts don't. 

My old football coach use to smoke on the touchline and he was an excellent coach. He led us to the District finals 3 years on the trot. 

The man is stressed to fuck watching these donkeys perform ... I'd be smoking 40 a day too.

The sight and smell alone is disgusting. The smoke is proven to be unhealthy even in small doses. Smoking at work is extremely unprofessional and also impedes mental and physical capacity. Also it is bad for marketability. But it suits Sarri very well, as a man from yesterday, to consume drugs from yesterday

If if if he can get us playing watchable football and get results as well think the fans be behind him more. From this season though it's just been dire to watch and pointless have possession when we drop points and don't score. Plus the predictedable subs each time... 

If we have this window maybe then all be rosey. If we don't then he struggled to get the best out of what we had this season. 

1 hour ago, Magic Lamps said:

that would be great. especially if they give us a fee like we did at Napoli. 

Would also be a great chance for the Serie A so that a different club can win it for once. 

Had to read that a second time to get your last point lol......Juve wont win the title woth Sarri in his first season, I doubt it.

1 hour ago, DDA said:

I think he is the right manager. Conte was the perfect fit for our 'old identity'and look how that panned out. The fans are never happy SMH. It's getting boring now.

Yeah it panned out that way cuz we fucked him up and failed to back him as he deserved considering what we did in his winning season. In what way has he proved to you he is the right fit? And if you mention Napoli then dont bother man, another League with much slower pace and almost no competitive edge. Again he will either live or die with his way, theres no alternate way in his world.

Would be nice to see Sarri get at least 3 years to work with A squad. Im anticipating (hopeful) that some of the old crop will move on and some fresh faces (maybe youth) will get a chance. 

I am dead tired of the 2 year cycle that CFC has with its managers. Its exhausting 

Lol in all matches between Sari and Alegri - Napoli were better (consider juventus had better players). And you want Alegri with old pragmatic style.. Cant understand ppl who want to watch park the bus and hope for luck... 

On 17/05/2019 at 9:47 PM, communicate said:

Give me one or two example? 

The whole Sheva situation. Was quite vocal in interviews about it. Wasn't his first choice and seemed to be drama when he was dropped when he performed badly from up above 

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

The whole Sheva situation. Was quite vocal in interviews about it. Wasn't his first choice and seemed to be drama when he was dropped when he performed badly from up above 

That was years ago. But recent signing I don't think they are board's. There is one cb under Mou who I don't remember his name was signed because Jose wanted a CB. We tried to sign stones, Everton didn't budge. He eventually moved to city for 50 m+.

49 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Actually questioning a manager's ability based on his smoking habits. 

Honestly give up with this forum. 

Yeah me too. I have been patient reading all those idiotic posts lately that have been insulting a person for being a smoker, but enough is enough. I cannot believe mods are allowing this crap for so long, it won't suprise me if we start seeing racist comments soon enough in here. I also cannot believe we are living in 2019 and there are so many people stigmatizing others for something as meaningless as smoking or drinking or whatever, the Spanish Inquisition would have been really proud of them.

P.S. I am gonna go light one right now, here are some bonus photos for all the haters

435A6D5E00000578-4802300-image-m-31_1503

Vialli_3188535k.jpg

article-1292139-0A547A94000005DC-863_224

dqi4ksls1buy.jpg

main-qimg-772c3e8204799b75e160ae6ed9d876

7 hours ago, DDA said:

What does smoking or vaping matter. They aren't the ones expected to turn up week in and week out to perform on the pitch, which half of these numbnuts don't. 

My old football coach use to smoke on the touchline and he was an excellent coach. He led us to the District finals 3 years on the trot. 

The man is stressed to fuck watching these donkeys perform ... I'd be smoking 40 a day too.

No offence, but this is Premier league pro elite competition, not District finals. 

It shows bad public picture for one and its very possible players hate it too because they have to be around that smoke all the time.

My mom is a smoker and I hate when she smokes around. I dont say shit because its her decision and I can always remove myself from that area. She doesnt smoke all the time either. 

5 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

No offence, but this is Premier league pro elite competition, not District finals. 

It shows bad public picture for one and its very possible players hate it too because they have to be around that smoke all the time.

My mom is a smoker and I hate when she smokes around. I dont say shit because its her decision and I can always remove myself from that area. She doesnt smoke all the time either. 

Bro... I really doubt he is smoking in the changing room lol. 

7 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

The sight and smell alone is disgusting. The smoke is proven to be unhealthy even in small doses. Smoking at work is extremely unprofessional and also impedes mental and physical capacity. Also it is bad for marketability. But it suits Sarri very well, as a man from yesterday, to consume drugs from yesterday

I would understand where you are coming from if Sarri was blazing a 20 pack of Marlborough in Hazards face whilst giving team talks but comon... the fella probably smokes a few ciggys outdoors watching the circus act. You lads are blowing it way out of proportion.

23 minutes ago, BlueSunshine said:

Yeah me too. I have been patient reading all those idiotic posts lately that have been insulting a person for being a smoker, but enough is enough. I cannot believe mods are allowing this crap for so long, it won't suprise me if we start seeing racist comments soon enough in here. I also cannot believe we are living in 2019 and there are so many people stigmatizing others for something as meaningless as smoking or drinking or whatever, the Spanish Inquisition would have been really proud of them.

P.S. I am gonna go light one right now, here are some bonus photos for all the haters

435A6D5E00000578-4802300-image-m-31_1503

Vialli_3188535k.jpg

article-1292139-0A547A94000005DC-863_224

dqi4ksls1buy.jpg

main-qimg-772c3e8204799b75e160ae6ed9d876

No one is questioning his methods because he smokes mate. Its just possible that players hate being around cigarettes. Because there are millions of people who hate that.

One thing is to smoke. Sure enjoy yourself. But in a job place, every day, all the time? Id tell you to take that out. 

There is zero excuse cigarrets calm you and you have to smoke. I can say marihuana or playing a guitar calms me down. I wouldnt be playing a fucking guitar on every training because it would piss of others. Same is with cigarettes. 

We are in 2019, not 1976 when everyone smoked and drank and then played a match next morning. 

These are pro players, pro coaches and pro level football. You follow the rules. There is respect. You need to adapt to surroundings. If someone doesnt and thinks of himself only, he can fuck off.

If it doesnt bother the players, go ahead. It doesnt affect the actual methods by Sarri. But if it does bother them, smoke one alone and then coach without that. 

Everyone makes compromises in life mate. I dont mind if people smoke in private life, but this is football institution. What will happen next, beer cans around Cobham?

4 minutes ago, DDA said:

Bro... I really doubt he is smoking in the changing room lol. 

He probably does. Thats why we look so shit after half time. Players having fucked up vision because of smoke after 15 mins sitting in that room :D

1 minute ago, DDA said:

I would understand where you are coming from if Sarri was blazing a 20 pack of Marlborough in Hazards face whilst giving team talks but comon... the fella probably smokes a few ciggys outdoors watching the circus act. You lads are blowing it way out of proportion.

If it doesnt bother players, who gives a fuck if he smokes. If it does, then it becomes a problem. 

3 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

He probably does. Thats why we look so shit after half time. Players having fucked up vision because of smoke after 15 mins sitting in that room :D

If it doesnt bother players, who gives a fuck if he smokes. If it does, then it becomes a problem. 

Maybe, just maybe, Sarris smoking has caused Willian and co to start smoking themselves and that would explain the 2nd half dips in performance. They are all physically fucked.

31 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

No one is questioning his methods because he smokes mate. Its just possible that players hate being around cigarettes. Because there are millions of people who hate that.

One thing is to smoke. Sure enjoy yourself. But in a job place, every day, all the time? Id tell you to take that out. 

There is zero excuse cigarrets calm you and you have to smoke. I can say marihuana or playing a guitar calms me down. I wouldnt be playing a fucking guitar on every training because it would piss of others. Same is with cigarettes. 

We are in 2019, not 1976 when everyone smoked and drank and then played a match next morning. 

These are pro players, pro coaches and pro level football. You follow the rules. There is respect. You need to adapt to surroundings. If someone doesnt and thinks of himself only, he can fuck off.

If it doesnt bother the players, go ahead. It doesnt affect the actual methods by Sarri. But if it does bother them, smoke one alone and then coach without that. 

Everyone makes compromises in life mate. I dont mind if people smoke in private life, but this is football institution. What will happen next, beer cans around Cobham?

My post wasn't directed to you, if you make a quick searh in the forum you will find numerous posts that are using the word "smoker" as an insult or implying that smoking is hindering his abilities/judgement or even comparing smoking to drugs, which is just laughable to say the least. I agree with you on some points about smoking in the workplace but i also think that it is not as dire as people make it out to be. You need to respect the others though, no questions about that.

And Ashley Cole or Vialli were not playing back in 1976, it is kinda ironic that Sarri is getting bashed for smoking when 2 of our legends had the same habit, don't you think?

My post wasn't directed to you, if you make a quick searh in the forum you will find numerous posts that are using the word "smoker" as an insult or implying that smoking is hindering his abilities/judgement or even comparing smoking to drugs, which is just laughable to say the least. I agree with you on some points about smoking in the workplace but i also think that it is not as dire as people make it out to be. You need to respect the others though, no questions about that.
And Ashley Cole or Vialli were not playing back in 1976, it is kinda ironic that Sarri is getting bashed for smoking when 2 of our legends had the same habit, don't you think?
Sarri used to smoke during games in Italy, so I guess he's using HT to fill his addiction. It isn't ideal, is it?

14 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
47 minutes ago, BlueSunshine said:

Sarri used to smoke during games in Italy, so I guess he's using HT to fill his addiction. It isn't ideal, is it?

Did i say in my posts that it is ideal or that he can do whatever he wants without respecting the others? I believe i was pretty clear, i was talking about the personal abuse he gets for being a smoker and the fact that people use his habit as an insult.