Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

4 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Chelsea vs Leicester 0-1 (Pedro error)

Bournemouth vs Chelsea 4-0 (Kovacic error)

Man City vs Chelsea 6-0 (Alonso error)

Chelsea vs Man Utd 0 - 2 (Alonso error)

Chelsea vs Wolves 1-1 (Luiz error)

Everton vs Chelsea 2-0 (Alonso error)

Chelsea vs Burnley 2-2 (Christensen error)

These games I've highlighted are games where we started off on the front foot, yet one individual error ruins our entire momentum. Notice who the culprits are and how we'd rate their overall performances this season. There is a concerning issue why our system continuously leads our players making individual mistakes. Mistakes that are so fucking school boy

Tbf you can barely pinpoint a 4-0 loss to Bournemouth and a 6-0 loss to City through two players making one individual mistake. There were probably about 30 mistakes over both games. A 1-0 yeah sure or a 1-1 yeah sure but multiple goals, analyse the whole games after giving the ball away goals can still be avoided. 

It's so saddening that this fraud has been allowed to stay by the board and the majority of fans believe in him. How many more predictable tactics over and over again till the majority finally wants him out?

Never have I felt so hopeless and deflated about the state of this club until now and still having this toothless fraud as a manager just makes me apathetic. If we get top 4 and win the EL somehow, then great, I really hope it happens. Even then he doesn't deserve to still be here. Blame our opponents' shithousery but the elephant in the room is that we have unbelievably predictable tactics and it's always a goddamn given whatever the match. 

2 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Tbf you can barely pinpoint a 4-0 loss to Bournemouth and a 6-0 loss to City through two players making one individual mistake. There were probably about 30 mistakes over both games. A 1-0 yeah sure or a 1-1 yeah sure but multiple goals, analyse the whole games after giving the ball away goals can still be avoided. 

You're missing my point. 

I'm saying that it has been a common theme this season where we are on the front foot, but one individual error leads to the team completely being demoralised. 

1 minute ago, Irakozium257 said:

Never have I felt so hopeless and deflated about the state of this club until now

I guess you're too young to remember our time under Danny Blanchflower and Ian Porterfield then??? Now then we were really shite

6 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

You're missing my point. 

I'm saying that it has been a common theme this season where we are on the front foot, but one individual error leads to the team completely being demoralised. 

True but one mistake shouldnt be a problem if you've got quality to come back from it. We just kept making errors and were horrible v Bournemouth and City.

Also on the front foot v City? They scored after about 4 minutes hardly say 4 minutes of being in the front foot is worth mentioning.

sit, now with CHO out for months and Eden leaving

we are down to only 3 wingers on whole squad and no true winger in loan army to call up

LW Willian

RW Pulisic

backup either side Pedro

RLC as emergency winger I guess

or do we cast the iron dice and recall Kenedy for LW backup?

surely we dont recall Moses or Musonda, ffs

50% of me is Sarri out and other 50% is looking at the shit state that is our squad and feels harsh for blaming Sarri for this mess. In a way, it's quite astonishing how well he is doing with this squad and even more impressive what Conte did with it previously. 

Just take a real look at the squad roster... it's  criminal. How the fuck have we fallen this far from the front soo quickly. 

The managers can't keep taking all of the blame. 

The club is run by a women who has refused the 80million pound sale of Broccoli head!!! If that doesn't ring alarm bells, then I don't know what does.

The board, the players and the manager, all to blame, simple as that.

Transfers have been shite in the last god knows how many seasons, the attitude of players and performance levels have been horrendous and the manager currently is about as middle of the road as they come.

The club has gone severely down the shit pan, and as a collective a lot of people are to blame.....I'm staring directly at the board for starters.

2 hours ago, Mana said:

You can blame Pedro, CHO, Higuain, Marina/the board etc...

But Sarri, the "supposed" leader of the pack has made another blunder again.

Every game should be treated like a cup final.

Chelsea-Burnley is a CL/EL semi-final, 2nd leg after a goalless 1st leg. Outscore Burnley, or we're out. 

Sarri did not treat the game like this. Instead, he wants to keep hold of his precious 4-3-3, even when Burnley played no football. You should throw everything to get the 3 points, especially when we are playing United on Sunday.

This is why I will not trust this man going forward. It's blunder after blunder after blunder.

Tired shitless of this discussion. Some accuse him of drifting from his tactics by going defensive vs City instead of imprinting his game like Klopp did after we see posters like this who want him to drift from his formation and tactics. Make up your mind people.

8 minutes ago, Mana said:

Are you comparing Burnley to City?

Doesn't matter I see this discussion posted each week. One accuse him of going away from his tactics unlike Klopp who kept through with it all matches even when he lost badly and others accuse him of trying to play his formation and tactics against all teams which Klopp did as well. 

Some also moaned about CHO not playing and poor guy deserving to be above Pedro and Willian. Not only hasn't he shown shit but he should bow on Sarri's feet and kiss them for playing him against some of the worst teams we played this year in EL so he can pamper his stats and get an England call up.

Sarri is also on par to finish this season not worse than last no matter the tactics and playing style should be enough for all of us to figure the players can't do more at this point.

12 minutes ago, Mana said:

Stopped reading your post after seeing this bit.

Of course you did since you need to defend whatever you said about Sarri being a fraud for not playing CHO, now you need to back it all up, yet all he does better than Pedro and Willian is staying out wide and stretching the play instead of those 2 drifting in the middle if that's everything he has above Pedro and Willian says enough about the whole situation. If Sarri started CHO in the PL before and played like in the last 3 matches he would have never been called up for the National Team you can be sure of that. Assisting and scoring  against Molde is the highlight of his season I can bet even our German Messi would've done that.
Keyboard managers providing once again the difference between a real coach being on the pitch, training them and watching them closely if they are ready to start to watching a highlight reel while sitting on the chair.

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

What you're saying is absolutely ridiculous.

First of all, CHO started the last 2 of 3 matches, one of them was against Liverpool.

2 - Yesterday, while CHO didn't play well, he wasn't as predictable as Pedro was. Pedro was so predictable with his cutting inside.

And 3, he's bloody 18. Just had his 4th PL start. You're ripping him like he is 24 or something and played a lot of pro matches. Rome wasn't built in a day.

He has started all PL matches since Cardiff, hasn't played a single good match in any of them and surely hasn't shown anything to prove the many points here that he should be above Pedro and Willian in the picking order, something most of you blamed Sarri for not seeing something so obvious.

It doesn't matter if his 18 I'm not blaming the kid but the fans who think they know all and insulted Sarri for not starting an 18 years old kid who clearly ain't ready to start in the PL above 2 veterans with experience. According to some of you CHO was supposed to steamroll that side and make us dangerous in attack which clearly was never the case.