Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

39 minutes ago, communicate said:

If he start odoi over Lingard, Radford, sterling and Ali in important game then I believe him. 

Alli is an AMF

Rashford a CF/SS

So he should roll with

LW CHO

RW Sterling

Lingard 2nd half Sub

Rashford or Kane is toss up unless he goes 4 4 2

Unleash the lad, make Sarri look like the true cunt he is.

CHO is a special special player. Toss him in the deep end, he can swim just fine.

51 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Alli is an AMF

Rashford a CF/SS

So he should roll with

LW CHO

RW Sterling

Lingard 2nd half Sub

Rashford or Kane is toss up unless he goes 4 4 2

Unleash the lad, make Sarri look like the true cunt he is.

CHO is a special special player. Toss him in the deep end, he can swim just fine.

I don't understand. Assuming he play 3 up top. 

England usually play Rashford kane and sterling. Soutgate can prove what he said is true if he start Cho above Rashford and sterling otherwise it is just bs. If he play odoi in friendly it is just bs. He need to play him above those player. 

6 minutes ago, communicate said:

Soutgate can prove what he said is true if he start Cho above Rashford and sterling otherwise it is just bs. If he play odoi in friendly it is just bs. He need to play him above those player. 

That is far too harsh a statement, and CHO can play the opposite wing as Sterling (and Sancho, who can play both wings, same as Sterling)

Sterling is better atm BY FAR than CHO, he is a magnificent player. I know many here hate him, but Sterling, for me, IMHO, is a fucking beast. Mentally he is a million miles better than just 2 years ago as well. He has matured. CHO, if he was given more true starts (by us, not so much this instant by England per se) could be a HUGE counterpoint to Sterling within 2 years or so. Sancho, obviously, in the mix too. I think Rashford has, perhaps (not guaranteed) a higher ceiling than Kane over the long haul, but again, they are both great players.

Lingard, on the other hand is not a superb player, and surely CHO/Sancho will eventually bench him. Alli, different position so no comp.

Where we are fucked is the back 4, especially the CB's, as well as GK (I think Piggie is shit and Southgate is going to hopefully, down the road, go with Angus Gunn, who I think is going to be a top 20 GK soon (1 to 2 years) MF is oki, but again, not a huge strength, France, the Netherlands, Spain etc can dominate us there atm.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

That is far too harsh a statement, and CHO can play the opposite wing as Sterling (and Sancho, who can play both wings, same as Sterling)

Sterling is better atm BY FAR than CHO, he is a magnificent player. I know many here hate him, but Sterling, for me, IMHO, is a fucking beast. Mentally he is a million miles better than just 2 years ago as well. He has matured. CHO, if he was given more true starts (by us, not so much this instant by England per se) could be a HUGE counterpoint to Sterling within 2 years or so. Sancho, obviously, in the mix too. I think Rashford has, perhaps (not guaranteed) a higher ceiling than Kane over the long haul, but again, they are both great players.

Lingard, on the other hand is not a superb player, and surely CHO/Sancho will eventually bench him. Alli, different position so no comp.

Where we are fucked is the back 4, especially the CB's, as well as GK (I think Piggie is shit and Southgate is going to hopefully, down the road, go with Angus Gunn, who I think is going to be a top 20 GK soon (1 to 2 years) MF is oki, but again, not a huge strength, France, the Netherlands, Spain etc can dominate us there atm.

Nope. Southgate said Cho is ready. If he play him against team like San Marino or friendly It is just bs. It is pretty much the same thing as what Sarri had done playing Cho in euro or off the bench. So in southgate eye he is behind sterling, Rasford, Sancho in England pecking order. 

1 hour ago, communicate said:

Nope. Southgate said Cho is ready. If he play him against team like San Marino or friendly It is just bs.

If he starts the first time he caps, I don't care if it is against the Vatican footie clubShirt badge/Association crest , that's NOT BS on Southgate's part.

CHO has only played 119 total minutes of league football in 30 bloody possible games and ZERO starts under the old smokestack.

So nope, not buying it

On 3/21/2019 at 9:51 PM, Mana said:

They should own their stupid mistakes.

Sarri wouldn't have been our coach, and Conte wouldn't have been sacked if the board actually backed Conte after winning the title.

Nah Conte problem was letting Costa go. He is the perfect striker for super defensive team like Chelsea Conte. Finding a striker that can fight two CB without little service is almost impossible but Costa can do that.  Plus you can forget about RLC for Conte. He is not suited to Conte 343. 

On 21/03/2019 at 10:51 AM, Mana said:

They should own their stupid mistakes.

Sarri wouldn't have been our coach, and Conte wouldn't have been sacked if the board actually backed Conte after winning the title.

Conte was doomed when the thought he was bigger than he actually is when he single handled the Costa situation. Make no mistake, in any serious club in the world Conte would get sacked right after he sent that message to Costa. For one simple reason, in any serious club in the world there is a hierarchy. Alex Fergunsson and Wenger were probably the only managers to ever have the power to decided to is coming and who is going (and no MU manager had such power after SAF retired, and I really doubt any other Arsenal manager will have the same power as Wenger did). Instead of sacking Conte BEFORE the start of last season, the board waited one year to do inevitable and we had one lost year (sorry, but in my books a season where the team even failed to get a spot in UCL by finishing only 5th in PL, had a poor run in UCL is a lost season no matter the FA Cup trophy).

13 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Conte was doomed when the thought he was bigger than he actually is when he single handled the Costa situation. Make no mistake, in any serious club in the world Conte would get sacked right after he sent that message to Costa. For one simple reason, in any serious club in the world there is a hierarchy. Alex Fergunsson and Wenger were probably the only managers to ever have the power to decided to is coming and who is going (and no MU manager had such power after SAF retired, and I really doubt any other Arsenal manager will have the same power as Wenger did). Instead of sacking Conte BEFORE the start of last season, the board waited one year to do inevitable and we had one lost year (sorry, but in my books a season where the team even failed to get a spot in UCL by finishing only 5th in PL, had a poor run in UCL is a lost season no matter the FA Cup trophy).

What poor run in the CL, we went up against one of the worst draws ever and even got unlucky as fuck in the first match.

9 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Sterling making me look good! lolol

a goal and got the pen for Kane to score the 2nd

b6312978d158c7ee2d2824061fcb713b.png

Sancho making our board look like a bunch of retards again by going for Pulisic instead of him.

Just now, Nicco said:

Sancho making our board look like a bunch of retards again by going for Pulisic instead of him.

My prediction is Manure gets him for around £85-90m (I know they are saying 100m, but figure there is some wiggle room)

They also get Varane from Real Madrid (he has publicly said he wants out)

and if they are really going billy big balls they go for Koulibaly too

and maybe sell Pogba (he is whinging on about going and playing for ZZ) and try and scupper Saul to Shitty deal or move for SMS 

and move on a WC AMF (the usual suspects minus Coutinho, probably Bruno Fernandes or take Isco in a partial swap plus quid for Pogba)

On 22-3-2019 at 4:33 PM, communicate said:

Nah Conte problem was letting Costa go. He is the perfect striker for super defensive team like Chelsea Conte. Finding a striker that can fight two CB without little service is almost impossible but Costa can do that.  Plus you can forget about RLC for Conte. He is not suited to Conte 343. 

Letting Costa go was not the problem. He is done. Fetching that huge fee for him was a win for the club. The problem was his replacement who flopped spectacularly. Finding a quality striker is very difficult. Finding a quality striker playing ‘Chelsea-ball’ is extremely difficult. All those strikers flopping is no accident. Chelsea strikers never score 30+ goals in a season. I think Drogba is the only player to score 30+ goals in 06/07 & 09/10. We fans shower a striker with praise if he scores 15-20 goals even though we see forwards all over Europe scoring at a very high rate. Outside of those two seasons, Drogba’s peak tally was 16 (Lampard really was a gift from heaven). And when you think about that, isn’t it funny how Hazard is criticised for scoring 15-20 goals a season? Anyway, I disgress.

Chelsea striker purchases is basically a lottery.