test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Started by Special Juan,

5,539 posts in this topic
44 minutes ago, Vesper said:

not buying it at ALL

a6cfd23b8477158ac529279dcae879f6.png

13e61eb51702169b0fdd707c95e067fe.png

and bullshit with him trotting out that fraud Alonso most all games until recently, and running Azpi into the ground, and his play Kovacic out of position 95% of the time, etc etc

we cant buy shit now, and are going to lose more than £300m in hard offer valuations (offers from both last summer and this January) when/if Hazard, CHO, Willian, Luiz walk on frees

btw, Sarriball is shit for the EPL unless we had liquidated ALL the deadwood and shit players and dropped that £620m on a mostly brand new team

it will never work with who we have now, and that INCLUDES Jorginho, who simply isnt up to the EPL speed and physicality

CHO is a separate argument. One that I am firmly with the majority on but I still see the media are making it worse that what it is. In terms of rotation however, he's rotated much better than at Napoli. Instead of running his starting XI to the ground, only Kante and Azpilicueta have been over played. RLC being injured all the time isn't helping that either. 

I'm speaking only on the hypothetical that our transfer ban is lifted. His football is proven to work. We don't even have to spend ridiculous amounts to get Sarri's players. You yourself should know that.

Another example of Sarri's fucking pathetic man management...

Why is it so hard for him to express some joy for his own player, an 18-year-old enjoying his best career moment to date with his NT? Why must he play the 'oh, he only did well because he played against a crap team' card? 

4 hours ago, Jason said:

Another example of Sarri's fucking pathetic man management...

Why is it so hard for him to express some joy for his own player, an 18-year-old enjoying his best career moment to date with his NT? Why must he play the 'oh, he only did well because he played against a crap team' card? 

cuz he is a hater

1 hour ago, xPetrCechx said:

“Sarri admitted he didn’t even watch Hudson-Odoi’s England’s debut.”

“Worse, he didn’t make time to speak to him after being racially abused."

:doh:

Sarri can fuck right off, ESPECIALLY over the 2nd issue

bigbluewillie and Bosnian Blue like this

2 minutes ago, DDA said:

You best win today mate. Otherwise you are fucked.

He'll win... Then be back to normal after. We have Man U and Liverpool on the road coming up.. That's going to be painless I'm sure 

Though saying that he's still here. Or they're waiting till end of the season for it to be byeeeeee 

Bosnian Blue and DDA like this

Don't care if we win today this is bloody awful. Surely attacking football means not being so slow and passing back to Cardiff! 

18 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

Don't care if we win today this is bloody awful. Surely attacking football means not being so slow and passing back to Cardiff! 

If this was Vintage Roman, Sarri would’ve been sacked in January. Which I would have thanked Roman for so much.

This sadly tells me that Roman isn’t the same now and doesn’t mind mediocrity.

Bosnian Blue and Laylabelle like this

1 minute ago, Mana said:

If this was Vintage Roman, Sarri would’ve been sacked in January. Which I would have thanked Roman for so much.

This sadly tells me that Roman isn’t the same now and doesn’t mind mediocrity.

Agree. Definitely after the 2-0..4-0..6-0 losses. Others been sacked for less. 

Hopefully end of season. There's nothing to show we can go forward with him. At all. It's the same old same old. Except today is slow slow slow 

Mana likes this

Are there any reasons we should stick with Sarri any longer than this? We've been awful for months now, showing no signs of improvement and we can still save our season if we win the Europa League.

Bosnian Blue likes this