Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

4 minutes ago, BlueLion. said:

I don't see the point sacking him, to be honest. We'd be starting this entire transitional process again entirely from scratch. 

People need to accept we're a Europa League quality side, let's be brutally honest. Qualifying for the CL next season would be an embarrassment, we'd be out as soon as we reached the first knockout stage.

I agree with your second point.

But my worry with the first point, is that Sarri doesn't seem to be learning. I thought he was turning a corner after the City game, but he comes back with the same shite not soon after.

Just now, Blue Armour said:

I agree with your second point.

But my worry with the first point, is that Sarri doesn't seem to be learning. I thought he was turning a corner after the City game, but he comes back with the same shite not soon after.

Just gone full circle really 

1 minute ago, Blue Armour said:

Had the makings of a shite game from the first half.

We had it very easy in the first half, with Everton doing nothing. But this side refused to make the most of the chances they got.

Then they come out in the 2nd half thinking they'll just boss their way through, but just ended up with egg on their face. 

Rinse and repeat of a typical PL game ever since we dropped out of the top 3.

Sarri says he can't motivate the squad for these games, yet he keeps starting the same a-holes every game.

ok, it was a bad second half, in the first half I see one of the best chelsea of the season imho

so it wasn't a shite match. it is a shite result of course

36 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

At the risk of sounding like a hypocrite,

I wish Conte had stayed for another season..

Only because he would have cleared the deck with the likes of those who are just sticking on like parasites.

We could have got relegated with record low points this season and Conte's sacking would still have been completely justified.

1 minute ago, Tomo said:

We could have got relegated with record low points this season and Conte's sacking would still have been completely justified.

Conte screwed us over no doubt.

I just wish he taken a couple or more clowns with him.

I swear to God if this man picks Alonso, Pedro/Willian or Barkley and neglects Emerson, Hudson-Odoi  and Ruben against Cardiff then he deserves to get sacked!! How the fuck can any sane person continue to trust a useless piece of shit like Alonso over and over and expect different results?

Alonso is nowhere near good enough to be starting serious games for Chelsea yet Sarri who is earning millions of pounds is too fucking stupid to see that? Seriously if this man starts the usual suspects against Cardiff next week I'm going to pursue a very strong anti-Sarri message on this forum. Prior to this game, I was still willing to give him a chance as he hasn't got an oppurtunity to bring in his own players but I'm seriously starting to doubt he has what it takes to cut it in the Premier league. I fear he'll bring in some frauds from Serie A that will further push back CHO and RLC in the pecking order.

Sarri has the idea of football we want implemented at this club but he's yet to

(a) win anything in his career

(b) trusts old, "experienced" under performing players over better, young players

(c) is insanely stubborn and lacks flexibility

(d) and I'm seriously starting to doubt he'll be able to bring in the right players if given money to do so. Especially seeing the clusterfuck our present board is, (No football brains, Maria fucking up all the deals to sign good players, current ban)

Things are not looking good at all. I doubt he'll be sacked though even if we don't qualify for the Champions league. Roman is sick and tired of handing out severance packages to managers.

Does anyone have any idea on why he picked alonso today? I mean the guy just played a full match just days before and he still gets picked when you have a fresh lb. What does he see in alonso? Everyone else can see how bad he is, why can't sarri? Thats what worries me.

How am I going to tell my kids my club once had a manager that smokes one cartoon of cigarette everyday.... Sarri got fired as bank manager because he couldn't manage bank well... How then do you think he can manage a big football club like Chelsea...

1 minute ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

Does anyone have any idea on why he picked alonso today? I mean the guy just played a full match just days before and he still gets picked when you have a fresh lb. What does he see in alonso? Everyone else can see how bad he is, why can't sarri? Thats what worries me.

Only Sarri knows lmao,  this decision pretty much cost us the game today.

10 minutes ago, chelsea_4_eva said:

so simple

because he is a thick, stubborn cunt

nothing complicated at all

he is a fraud who got lucky with a great team in a shit league (Napoli) and STILL won NOTHING

he is a con man

ps

put Alonso on the reserves

he will still be shit even at that level