Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

3 minutes ago, bakayokofan said:

3 champions league... 😂😂😂

Even Solari will come a round or 2 short of winning the CL this season, any fucking average manager could do it or come close. The difference is this guy had some incredible luck. To no ones surprise he struggled in La Liga.

2 minutes ago, Nicco said:

Even Solari will come a round or 2 short of winning the CL this season, any fucking average manager could do it or come close. The difference is this guy had some incredible luck. To no ones surprise he struggled in La Liga.

Sure bro. Sure

Just now, Mana said:

:lol:

I guess you know a lot more about Zidane more than anybody including himself!

And a big LOL to you thinking I don’t see the dross in this team. I’m one of the biggest mouths in this forum about the dross. But that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t ignore Sarri and his stubbornness.

Zidane's football is deprived of direct football played from the wing. We have no direct attackers and we have no proper full backs. We also have a team with zero end product. 

Tell me, how is Zidane supposed to flourish with such a side? And please don't say, by playing youth. 

If we sack Sarri I want us to get Bielsa. 

Has been my choices for ages. 

As we see managers come ago I would like to give him a chance. 

I don't want Zidane, but I want managers that will continue to the philosophy of what we want, play attacking fútbol. 

We can't give up if things didn't work out with Sarri. 

9 minutes ago, Mana said:

:lol:

I guess you know a lot more about Zidane more than anybody including himself!

And a big LOL to you thinking I don’t see the dross in this team. I’m one of the biggest mouths in this forum about the dross. But that doesn’t mean I shouldn’t ignore Sarri and his stubbornness.

Being unhappy with Sarri is one thing and wanting to change. But asking for Zidane is the equivalent of one being unhappy with their current government and due to contempt they turn their country over to a fascist. It is not worth it. 

4 minutes ago, Nicco said:

What a stupid logic, maybe he will if he gets blatant offsides like his predecessor.

You are calling a 3 time winning cl manager all kinds of nanes under the sun, and then telling me that it's "stupid logic".. if winning CLs with RM is so easy, why could not a whole host of managers do that for 10 years? Stop with your stupid agenda . If you don't rate zidane, then so be it, but give him the due he deserves

Just now, Fernando said:

If we sack Sarri I want us to get Bielsa. 

Has been my choices for ages. 

As we saw managers come ago. 

I don't want Zidane, but I want managers that will continue to the philosophy of what we want, play attacking fútbol. 

We can't give up if things didn't work out with Sarri. 

Bielsa is insane. Mourinho 2.0 in how players get sick of him. 

Give Leeds 1-2 more seasons before they are fed up with him. 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

No he wouldn't. As Alonso, Willian, Drinkwater, Azpilicueta, Pedro are still starting for us. 

Jardim actually has a great track record with young players, and benching senior players in favor of youth