Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Playing the same players, and seemingly stupid substitutions -eg Kante and Hazard coming on when we're 2-0 up shouldn't rush to attack Sarri/or whatever manager is there,

It is very common for playing time to be written in stone in the contracts drawn up by the players parasites agents

Good read

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Done-Deal-Contracts-Multi-Million-Transfers/dp/1472947177

31 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

Playing the same players, and seemingly stupid substitutions -eg Kante and Hazard coming on when we're 2-0 up shouldn't rush to attack Sarri/or whatever manager is there,

It is very common for playing time to be written in stone in the contracts drawn up by the players parasites agents

Good read

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Done-Deal-Contracts-Multi-Million-Transfers/dp/1472947177

Conte used to do my head in sometimes too when he would do subs at 80/85 mins.

I know it can be a good way to break up the opponents play if they are getting the upper hand and we are winning or to just waste time but still used to wind me up.

On 2/16/2019 at 1:36 PM, Vesper said:

I want Zidane, mainly because the ONLY way he comes is if there are massive upgrades to the squad.

I like the idea of Zidame for that and <AYBE because he could be an attraction to bring in some high profile players.

But it still worries me that he has never had to re build a team and that is basically what needs to happen.

I still want Sarri to succeed and the players heads and hearts realize the situation and get their shit together.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Conte used to do my head in sometimes too when he would do subs at 80/85 mins.

I know it can be a good way to break up the opponents play if they are getting the upper hand and we are winning or to just waste time but still used to wind me up.

Yes agree- so it is because appearance quotas are written into a lot of contracts.

Clubs are now quite happy to accept these contracts, due to players like Bogarde :D, but it can make the managers look stupid,

2 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Zidane. Oh ffs. He would come in and stroke the ego of these guys who have already shown they are willing to down tools if shit gets tough regardless. Would be a idiotic move. Its clear that a overhaul is needed. Also did anybody actually watch Real under Zidane? No real playing style, hugely dependent on Ronaldo... the fact Real are in a huge struggle now without Ronaldo shows what he was giving them and how average a side they actually are without him despite having world class players. They had no proper structure under Zidane it was a matter of play as you wish, if all fails Ronaldo is there. Bit harsh maybe but he mainly won 3 CLs due to the fact he had the ultimate big game player in world football.

besides this, napoli in this year has 10 points less then the last year with sarri

so let's trust him 

That's why trash like Sarri has always be sacked when it's time. It's unfortunately too late now. Out of top 4, Out of FA Cup, definitely stand no chance in Carabao Cup. And will soon be out of EL, we can hardly beat Malmo :D This is the worst time of Chelsea under Abramovich. Old dirty cunt must go right now.

I don't care for the defeat what got me angry is that he don't learn. Still keep picking Alonso. 

He just continues to do the same thing without changing. 

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting something different. 

6 minutes ago, Fernando said:

I don't care for the defeat what got me angry is that he don't learn. Still keep picking Alonso. 

He just continues to do the same thing without changing. 

Insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting something different. 

That's it! It's the manner of the defeats. Nothing is changed! Lose 6-0..play the same frigging lot! Nope!!! 

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

The Bridge booing the Barkley-Kovacic sub and a few moments later singing the Frankie Lampard chants. Sarri is sooo dead at the Bridge. Fans usually stand by their manager. Enough is enough, though.