Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

5 minutes ago, Muzchap said:

Your requirements so far have been:

- Plays youth

- Plays attacking football

Well he does both of them

Of course I do...but I don't want another Sarri saga... From Bournemouth to Chelsea is too big of a step to me...

6 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Bring in a coach whos greatest quality is his man management skills but who doesn't speak a word of English. I'm sure that would end well...

How do u know he doesn't and is English language that difficult... Anyway not that hellbent on him... It's d direction the club wants to go that will determine...

Just now, Vesper said:

I want Zidane, mainly because the ONLY way he comes is if there are massive upgrades to the squad.

Spot on... My point of emphasis cos it might force the club for invest in quality players instead of Pedro Willian Alonso Luiz...then we can bring in Bruno fernandes/Barella Pepe Dybala Ruben Dias Ben Chilwell and bring James Reece to gradually phase Azpi out of that RB position...

3 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Spot on... My point of emphasis cos it might force the club for invest in quality players instead of Pedro Willian Alonso Luiz...then we can bring in Bruno fernandes/Barella Pepe Dybala Ruben Dias Ben Chilwell and bring James Reece to gradually phase Azpi out of that RB position...

1000000% agree

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

Sky Sports savages £110k/wk Chelsea ace, says Sarri should not play him again this season

https://thisisfutbol.com/2019/02/blogs/thompson-sarri-must-drop-jorginho-for-rest-of-season/

Put Kante in CDM instead of Jorginho. So how would that midfield look like exactly?

Barkley-Kovacic

Kante

That midfield cannot score or create. It would be horrid going forward. Far too defensive for a possession team. Kante needs to be playing in a midfield two like he has always been playing.

Hazard

Kante-Kovacic

That could work. But if Sarri would finally play midfield two then I don't see any reason to drop Jorginho, our most creative central midfielder. Kante-Jorginho pivot must be tried because it could be the solution to that whole midfield dilemma.

Hazard

Kante-Jorginho

Now that's the midfield I want to see.

16 hours ago, Muzchap said:

Great player bang average manager. Would rather have Eddie Howe

3 UCL in a row, and described as bang average. Ok, I get, according to you he only won those trophies because any manager could win witch such team.

The real genius is Antonio Conte who won PL with Moses.

3 hours ago, Henrique said:

3 UCL in a row, and described as bang average. Ok, I get, according to you he only won those trophies because any manager could win witch such team.

The real genius is Antonio Conte who won PL with Moses.

We should rehire Di Matteo at the end of the day he has a CL so according to you guys he is great. Truth is Zidane is a bang average manager who happened to play for a Madrid favored like mad by the refs. Sarri has his flaws but already showed his worth at Empoli and Napoli, yes he didn't win shit but no fucking manager in the world would win something in Italy with Juventus powerhorse.

Sarri is a very good coach but is stubborn which goes against him. I think the English media pressure got to him and is working tight right now.