Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

14 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Im done with Sarri. It seems he believes Kovacic is a better DM than Kante...not sure how some fans think there still hope in such a fool.

Well Kante is on 4 goals and 4 assists this season. Kovacic 0 and 2. So...

I promised I would not watch another Chelsea game this season but unfortunetly found myself with nothing better to do. Sarri has to go, yes we have to clean house but his not the guy to take us forward. Would rather much we got rid of him asap to salvage our season.

6 minutes ago, Jason said:

2-0 up and he brought on Hazard and Kante when we have big games to come. :lol: 

Only delaying the inevitable...

that was unbelievable. he is so begging for the sack. But the board which should have been more patient on like half a dozen occasions now is holding on to Sarri just to make point.

Please Sarri just resign and take Kovacic, Barkley, Jorginho, Alonso, Giroud, Willian and all those other average anti-footballers with you. He reminds me of an old, wrinkled but just as stubborn version of AVB but instead of his holy Frankenstein monster Romeu he has his useless sidepass merchant Jorginho. Equally deluded ass plagues. 

10 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

that was unbelievable. he is so begging for the sack. But the board which should have been more patient on like half a dozen occasions now is holding on to Sarri just to make point.

Please Sarri just resign and take Kovacic, Barkley, Jorginho, Alonso, Giroud, Willian and all those other average anti-footballers with you. He reminds me of an old, wrinkled but just as stubborn version of AVB but instead of his holy Frankenstein monster Romeu he has his useless sidepass merchant Jorginho. Equally deluded ass plagues. 

I love you as a poster too!

hell yes

agree 100%

13 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

Honestly think Romeu started well here and he needed more chances ahead of Mikel at times, who was out of form.

Another game no clean sheet. Not good. Still plenty work needed here from everyone, players and manager.

53 minutes ago, Henrique said:

Im done with Sarri. It seems he believes Kovacic is a better DM than Kante...not sure how some fans think there still hope in such a fool.

you obviously dont understand how sarris football works even after 8 months

13 minutes ago, whats happening said:

you obviously dont understand how sarris football works even after 8 months

Sarri football or SARRI AS A man manager?

HE IS SHIT on the latter

our board is shit and will NOT build him a team that is actually capable of playing his footie in the EPL arena

he and the board have to GO

SELL THE TEAM to Ratcliffe

2 minutes ago, Mana said:

Jorginho, Sarri’s engine, his main man is downright awful. Can’t defend, can’t assist, can’t do forward passes most of the time...

WTF.

unless you build a WC team around him, he is a  fraud

Whilst I don't think the Sarri project is working, I'd be sceptical over replacing him mid season.

It would be very difficult to take somebody already in a job mid-season.

The prime candidate available in Zidane I cannot see taking over the job in the middle of the season when we're not playing well.

I could possibly see someone like Blanc perhaps taking the risk mid-season to get back into a big job but he hasn't been in work for 2 and 1/2 years.

It would leave the likely short term replacement until the end of the season almost certainly to be Zola and he just doesn't strike me as someone who could get a different tune out of this group of players. At least with Di Matteo he still had that core group of 'old guard' players to lean on and even the other members of that team such as Mikel and Ivanovic were also vastly experienced.

9 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

It would leave the likely short term replacement until the end of the season almost certainly to be Zola and he just doesn't strike me as someone who could get a different tune out of this group of players. At least with Di Matteo he still had that core group of 'old guard' players to lean on and even the other members of that team such as Mikel and Ivanovic were also vastly experienced.

Zola just by being Zola already has far more authority and influence on the players than Sarri has. I'm sure they would listen to him like they all did with Robbie. 

5 minutes ago, Bosnian Blue said:

Zola just by being Zola already has far more authority and influence on the players than Sarri has. I'm sure they would listen to him like they all did with Robbie. 

That was probably more of a result of AVB alienating all the senior pros than Robbie coming in and completely building up everyone. Some of the players had a new lease of life but again the level of performances under AVB were similar to what we seen under Jose, Conte and Sarri in terms of effort. Absolutely pathetic.

Zolas managerial career has been abysmal, no disrespect to him. Robbies was average but Zolas is so so bad. Could work could not.

22 minutes ago, kc_blue said:

I really want him to succeed but some of his decisions I just can't get my head around.  Bringing Hazard and Kante on 2-0 up?  There must be a reason but it's not clear to me.

No idea...

if he thinks that bringing them on to 'enjoy' a win against Malmo will boost their confidence...smh...

Whatever it is...his idea flopped. They just conceded a goal instead of adding to the total.

Not even one of our youth players in the lineup...there's a good chance he will play majority of the senior squad again against United.

Will be really pissed to see Jorginho huffing and puffing again in that central midfield.