Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Chelsea stars suffer fresh humiliation after they draw against academy side in front of beleaguered Maurizio Sarri

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/12/chelsea-stars-suffer-fresh-humiliation-after-they-draw-against-academy-side-in-front-of-beleaguered-maurizio-sarri-8583303/

1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I'd like to think of Manchester City as pepperidge farms in this scenario.

They were bitter enough to play ‘One Step Beyond’ after their win. Not sure why, considering they are top of the table. Small club mentality.

Can't wait to kick them to the curb again.

What I think may happen is that Sarri will definitely stay until this time next season at least. We will sell off most, if not all of these players that have been here long term. Hazard, Willian, Pedro, Luiz. All will be gone.
I think we will go the Dortmund route and bring in young players with potential (like Pulisic) and combine that with finally using our youth players. 

I would vote for that. And that would feel like we won Champs League again.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

Chelsea stars suffer fresh humiliation after they draw against academy side in front of beleaguered Maurizio Sarri

https://metro.co.uk/2019/02/12/chelsea-stars-suffer-fresh-humiliation-after-they-draw-against-academy-side-in-front-of-beleaguered-maurizio-sarri-8583303/

How's the media know all this stuff somebody at Cobham must be leaking information to the media 

8 hours ago, Vesper said:

Fake news was already debunked on twitter.

Kante HAS to be moved from his position NOW or sold or Sarri has to be sacked NOW.

Sarri either

1. changes formations and moves Kante back to his proper role as a pure DMF (best option)

2. Uses Kante in Jorginho role (dont think it will work)

3. Sell Kante this summer OR sack Sarri   and bring in manager who will implement option 1. 

Experiment is OVER. It was a FAIL.

4 3 3 Sarriball wont work in the EPL unless we drop £500m on a new squad, which we wont.

Removing Kante from DMF role has been DISASTROUS. 

Move him back to his old role. Scrap Sarriball OR sell Kante to help partially fund that half a billion upgrade.

If Sarri refuses, sack his fucking ass. So sick of all this. I dont give a DAMN that Kante is a goid enough athlete to play CMF to a sorta oki level. Put him fucking back to the position he is by far the best in the world at.

If Sarri won't, then fuck Sarri. Moving Kante has been a horrifically bad move.

Jorginho is simply not an EPL level DMF. Far too weak, frail, lazy. He is a pure fraud as a DMF. Even his passing is vastly overrated. I think he has to go, along with Sarri.

Not happy at all. This shit is NOT going to fix itself. Delusional to think so.

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Kante HAS to be moved from his position NOW or sold or Sarri has to be sacked NOW.

Sarri either

1. changes formations and moves Kante back to his proper role as a pure DMF (best option)

2. Uses Kante in Jorginho role (dont think it will work)

3. Sell Kante this summer OR sack Sarri   and bring in manager who will implement option 1. 

Experiment is OVER. It was a FAIL.

4 3 3 Sarriball wont work in the EPL unless we drop £500m on a new squad, which we wont.

Removing Kante from DMF role has been DISASTROUS. 

Move him back to his old role. Scrap Sarriball OR sell Kante to help partially fund that half a billion upgrade.

If Sarri refuses, sack his fucking ass. So sick of all this. I dont give a DAMN that Kante is a goid enough athlete to play CMF to a sorta oki level. Put him fucking back to the position he is by far the best in the world at.

If Sarri won't, then fuck Sarri. Moving Kante has been a horrifically bad move.

Jorginho is simply not an EPL level DMF. Far too weak, frail, lazy. He is a pure fraud as a DMF. Even his passing is vastly overrated. I think he has to go, along with Sarri.

Not happy at all. This shit is NOT going to fix itself. Delusional to think so.

I want to ask you 2 things:  1)what is the chelsea's potential position on the premier league's table in your mind? 

2)what objectives chelsea has FAILED at today? 

3 hours ago, Vesper said:

Link the debunking.

3 hours ago, Mana said:

It was a 3-3 draw, last minute equaliser from the youths.

The debunking was a response to someone saying the youths beat the seniors (not true).

It was a training match which happens after training every week. Mix of development and first team squad players.  Im sure this is not the first time its finizhed a draw, its just lazy journalists trying to create a story where there isnt one. It was hardly the first 11 we put out against City. 

Thread is there with all the information.

38 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

I want to ask you 2 things:  1)what is the chelsea's potential position on the premier league's table in your mind? 

2)what objectives chelsea has FAILED at today? 

The best I can possibly see us finishing is 4th. Obviously Manure is a huge problem there, perhaps even Arsenal. I do not see us catching Spuds, I do not see Manure or Arse catching Spuds.

We are still in 4 comps (EL, EPL, League Cup, FA Cup)

Unless a miracle occurs I do not see us wining either domestic cup, as we will have to beat Manure AND more than likely Shitty in the FA Cup and beat Shitty again in the League Cup.

I I have to say about those two cups is that it looks terrible, as in 6 nil terrible.

The EL is probably our best shot at qualifying for the CL next year, but there are many teams who could beat us. The winner of Lazio/Sevilla, Napoli, Inter, Arsenal, Bayer, RB Salzburg, and Frankfurt. Hopefully we get a break in the draws and only have to face the best teams in either the semi-finals or the final.

We have not technically failed yet at any of the 4, but the odds are bad. The odds we fail at all 4 are over 50%, for sure (unless Manure now collapses).

We are playing like absolute SHIT. That is beyond dispute. Something has to give or we will end up in 6th place in the EPL (maybe even 7th if we really collapse more and Wolves or Watford go on a tear, although I do NOT see that happening).

If we just keep rolling out same players, same system/formation and then lose Eden and CHO and fuck up their replacements, plus do not significantly sell and upgrade multiple other positions, we will be in deep danger next year of not even qualifying for the EL, let alone CL. That also doesn't even take into account a possible 2 year transfer ban. The club has entered into a very, very dangerous zone of potential steep decline.

The club needs to be sold. Roman clearly doesn't run a tight ship anymore, plus he is too encumbered by geo-political tangential issues.