Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

14 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

He hasn't deviated all season, he isn't going to start now.

Tbf we hired the guy to do a job of changing the style more than anything. Definitely time to change 6-8 players in the summer and go again. Pulisic is already coming in. Possibly sign a few others and Sabaria from Seville.

Club needs a huge change with actual long term planning in place for once. A manager has to be given time. Players need to give maximum effort. Short termis was always going to affect us in the long run.

Look at what Sarri did in Naples with lesser players (lets be honest, Pepe Reina, Raul Albiol, Dries Mertens, Jose Callejon, Zielenski, Hysaj, Milik, good players but hardly be regarded as outstanding before he went there although he took Zielenski and Hysaj with him) it was extremely good to watch, a lot of players improved hugely but they were hungry to improve, take information on board and to push on and try challenge Juventus. Theres obviously a struggle or issue with the players here because Sarri keeps saying he cant see his football, be that because the players arent suited to it (dont buy it, these guys are better than that) ,arent taking everything on board or just dont want to change. He has been stubborn but he was stubborn at Empoli and Napoli too. It worked for him in terms of implementing his style. 

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Revealed: The two changes Chelsea players requested to Maurizio Sarri in crisis meeting

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/02/12/chelsea-players-message-to-sarri-over-kante-and-hudson-odoi/

I swear we've had like thousands of crisis meetings since that Spurs defeat in November!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6696471/Chelsea-team-stars-beaten-youth-players-practice-match.html

Chelsea first-team stars concede last-gasp equaliser in practice match against youth players in training match in further blow to Maurizio Sarri

Play the youth!

41 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-6696471/Chelsea-team-stars-beaten-youth-players-practice-match.html

Chelsea first-team stars concede last-gasp equaliser in practice match against youth players in training match in further blow to Maurizio Sarri

Play the youth!

42 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Play the youth!

1 minute ago, Costa19 said:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: 

I've just watched the Solskjaer interview before their game tonight, he was interviewed by the BT sports reporter yesterday and they asked him "What have you done" his answer was two key words 'Focus' and 'Fun' he touched mainly on enjoying yourself, playing to the maximum without complicating things. 

I fully get the whole downing tools things, but what I have said for years and years, there is far too much focus on tactics, shape etc. Football is over complicated by idiots is my point, not fancy lines, not demoralising people with fancy fucking words and player such as the 'Register' and all this bollocks, football is simple.

This is what this bloke has to do with this lot, and all this Sarri ball bollocks needs flushing down the shit pan quickly because I actually think the players have read into it all and it's clouding and cancerous.

5 hours ago, mccg said:

Revealed: The two changes Chelsea players requested to Maurizio Sarri in crisis meeting

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2019/02/12/chelsea-players-message-to-sarri-over-kante-and-hudson-odoi/

It doesn't make much sense. I really doubt players will ask for Hudson...

We have really good players, on their day can beat anyone. Played out of position, sometimes downing tools,unmotivated, lack of rotation, the Sarri honeymoon is over, and can't see it improving much, unless Maria said get seven players mate.

Could do worse than Lampard and Jody Morris for a bit -inject some passion.

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

We have really good players, on their day can beat anyone. Played out of position, sometimes downing tools,unmotivated, lack of rotation, the Sarri honeymoon is over, and can't see it improving much, unless Maria said get seven players mate.

Could do worse than Lampard and Jody Morris for a bit -inject some passion.

And ffs sell ALL the deadwood and shit like Willian and Alonso and play the youth more.

7 minutes ago, Vesper said:

And ffs sell ALL the deadwood and shit like Willian and Alonso and play the youth more.

Sarri will rather see the old shit players grounded in their pathetic situation than give the likes of CHO a chance... Now the same players he gives playing over and over again now turning against him... can't you see the irony of life now... Just like SJ said he is been a coward for not trying the youth since the turd experienced shit players ain't doing something worthy of giving them chance

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

I've just watched the Solskjaer interview before their game tonight, he was interviewed by the BT sports reporter yesterday and they asked him "What have you done" his answer was two key words 'Focus' and 'Fun' he touched mainly on enjoying yourself, playing to the maximum without complicating things. 

I fully get the whole downing tools things, but what I have said for years and years, there is far too much focus on tactics, shape etc. Football is over complicated by idiots is my point, not fancy lines, not demoralising people with fancy fucking words and player such as the 'Register' and all this bollocks, football is simple.

This is what this bloke has to do with this lot, and all this Sarri ball bollocks needs flushing down the shit pan quickly because I actually think the players have read into it all and it's clouding and cancerous.

Well. 'Focus and have fun' is having this PSG team taking the piss out of them without Neymar and Cavani. 

2 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Well. 'Focus and have fun' is having this PSG team taking the piss out of them without Neymar and Cavani. 

Can you fault what he's done so far in the PL?

3 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Can you fault what he's done so far in the PL?

Mourinho is a cancer and the players are finally playing with freedom. 

That said, I don't see any tactical discipline or gameplan. A mixture of easy fixtures and DeGea being a monster against Spurs has everyone believing Ole is the second coming. 

Poor man's Dimatteo 

3 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Mourinho is a cancer and the players are finally playing with freedom. 

That said, I don't see any tactical discipline or gameplan. A mixture of easy fixtures and DeGea being a monster against Spurs has everyone believing Ole is the second coming. 

Poor man's Dimatteo 

More discipline and gameplan than us though.