Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

I reckon the board sit around on football manager and tell the coaches and managers this is what you'll get deal with it etc. It's not the way to run a football club of Chelsea Ilk. We need so many players it's not even fathomable to see they will get in any at all atm. If this was any other club people would be fucking fuminggggggg

If we had great sporting directors, well built board and all around good politics at the club, I would be for sacking Sarri.

Now, it seems that we only have Marina. Feeling is that if we sack another manager club will turn into complete mess. I would rather give Sarri the power and put trust in him. This goes way beyond one ruined season. We NEED stability!

We either spend an absolute fortune on players to get them in outside of being in the CL or pin our next season or 2 on making top 4 this season. One good thing that's comes from times like this is that hopefully it will wake up the stubborn supporters and suits to taking major action in the summer. If not, Pfft I'll be considering my season ticket put it that way. It's like watching paint dry this saga and any man and his dog can see the issues. It's about money, they don't want to spend it when football has fully turned into moneyball. I'll fucking puke if we get a transfer ban in all. Fml

18 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

Hahaha. What are you GRU? The entire western hemisphere sent over 100 spy's back home after their hack job. Get Jim ratcliffe in. At least he'll get a stadium built and not bail out because he's owned by Putin. It's solely down to Putin that Romans been kicked out. So instead he ran off to Isreal. Oligarchs got that money when the commies fell from virtually being given huge company's in industry's like oil and gas at extremely cheap rates. First it was the stadium and now he doesn't seem to give a shit. The club should be sold to someone who can take us forward not lingering around like old arsenal, Even that business of a club run by totally out of touch gazillionaires is being run better. I'm fed up. Been following this club way before Roman arrived and way after. January was a joke.

Look dude it's a West conspiracy over Russia's liberation of the Crimea.  Us/UK have it in for Putin as like us he stands proud and resists the bull shit . Also the British establishment have never liked Chelsea as they see us as upstarts . 

Romans a great businessman and a realist. His love of Mother Russia caused him to break the communist regime and prosper by securing assets is something we should be proud of . 

Your praise of City who are totally corrupt , pay off UEFA , and buy glory at all costs is not to behold . We are run ethically .

We must not drive the great man from the club by  being disrespectful . 

Maurizio Sarri was in a movie Chelsea watchers have seen before - and the final act does not usually end well for the man sitting in the manager's office at Stamford Bridge.

Sarri had that familiar haunted look, one worn by sacked predecessors such as Luiz Felipe Scolari and Andre Villas-Boas, as he sifted through the carnage of a 6-0 thrashing at the hands of Manchester City - Chelsea's heaviest defeat since the 7-0 loss at Nottingham Forest in April 1991.

He admitted that "my job is always at risk" while insisting he did not know whether he was in immediate danger.

5 minutes ago, lucio said:

yeah. and cahill isnt a troublemaker, Luiz maybe but he wasn't here during Jose's implosion

Theres no doubt the majority of players here have a weak mentality though. We go a goal down and its game over there and then. Bournemouth, City, Arsenal... whoever else this season. Its really pathetic, imagine JT or Lamps or Drogba in this dressing room. Guys like Alonso, Hazard, Willian, Morata etc would be told straight.

I think the player power idea is massively blown out of proportion.

The fact is that only Chelsea, once, have retained the Premier League title besides Fergie's United. This not only highlights just how great a manager Fergie was but also shows just how ridiculously hard teams throughout the years have found the season after winning the title.

Granted the last couple of times we've dropped off alarmingly but I think that's down to the players being not as good and collectively weaker mentally to cope with the pressures of being the team everybody wants to knock off the perch than simply giving up on the manager. 

Now the players not being good enough collectively...that's a completely different debate.

Carlo’s Napoli is 11 points behind Juventus and out of the Italian cup.Don’t see how his rotating policy is profitable.
Not to mention his mediocre record of winning only 4 titles throughout his career,two of which were in a one-team league.And bare in mind the great teams he has managed - our golden generation was at its peak under him.Some people tend to forget easily but Bayern were no fools to ditch him.

has an analysis.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Its really strange that some people just buy the idea that Sarri is a world class manager. I will keep saying this: Sarri's CV is no better than the CV's coming from any manager in the Championship. Sarri became famous because he made Napoli play exciting football in a decadent league. He is not a world class manager by any means, he is a fraud.

I also believe it doesn't make much sense to talk about player's power or weak mentality shit, when Sarri is making some obvious mistakes. I mean, its really weird that game after game Kante (the best DM in the squad) is in the attack trying to create chances and score goals, while a shit player (aka Jorginho) is playing as DM, a DM that is 100% useless when the team don't have ball. I mean, the man makes Conte look a ultra dynamic manager (despite Conte being an one trick pony).

Sarri must sacked right now, while there still is time to get a top 4 finish or win the Europa League. He won't turn things around for one simple reason: he is not good enough. I hope tomorrow we get some good news.

Re-markedly  enough, I think the media were a lot more aggressive with Conte at a similar kind of stage last season., compared to Sarri now.

I guess with United just about edging the top 4 spot on goal difference, they aren't exactly looking forward to a new manager at the helm, and a possible Chelsea resurgence.

2 hours ago, 0007 said:

Carlo’s Napoli is 11 points behind Juventus and out of the Italian cup.Don’t see how his rotating policy is profitable.

Not to mention his mediocre record of winning only 4 titles throughout his career,two of which were in a one-team league.And bare in mind the great teams he has managed - our golden generation was at its peak under him.Some people tend to forget easily but Bayern were no fools to ditch him.

The point there wasn't about where Napoli are right now or Ancelotti's poor league record (though I agree with this one), it's simply about how Ancelotti is managing the squad. Sarri's lack of rotation was arguably one of the key reasons why Napoli fell away towards the end of the last season when going for the title - they say top after 26 games but then won only 6 of the last 12 games to end up finishing 2nd. Plus, it's not like Sarri's management style is working wonders right now...

5 minutes ago, Blue Armour said:

Re-markedly  enough, I think the media were a lot more aggressive with Conte at a similar kind of stage last season., compared to Sarri now.

I guess with United just about edging the top 4 spot on goal difference, they aren't exactly looking forward to a new manager at the helm, and a possible Chelsea resurgence.

Think that might be because Sarri hasn't been taking shots at the board like Conte last season. The latter was moaning at poor transfers, the board and even the players!