Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

I mean. Roman does indeed seem more distant from the club than ever before. Both literally (not being able to even be in the country) and figuratively.

It seems Marina is the one who runs the club these days.

17 minutes ago, Jason said:

Comments like these don't do anyone any favors, do they?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11095/11632802/maurizio-sarri-worried-and-bemused-at-chelsea-form

First it was "I can't motivate the players" after losing at Bournemouth and now, it's "I don't know what's the problem". Almost as if he's out of his depth...

or the team is so hit and miss, super unpredictable and lacks all over.

needed players january and we totally ballsed it up

note to self: Avoid MOTD!

12 minutes ago, Warning_Hazard said:

Roman dont give a shit, it been obvious for a while

Exactly. I kinda like Sarri as a man even if I'm waning on him as a manager. Just like Conte be vocal about the shit environment it is as a manager. I bet Emanalo actually did a decent job communicating between the manager and the board. In his absence he's probably left to himself

You dudes are walking the line . Roman has given us everything,  it's the British government that are trying to fuck us up. 

If it wasn't for Salisbury we would be winning the league , l bet Trump has stuck his shithead up Mays Arse. 

He still heavy invests but the coaches have screwed that up and blasted the bucks .

Keep faith and stand by the main man , as he stands by his provider in the Kremlin.

Roman is true blue.

Just now, Mana said:

Jorginho isn’t made for the PL. Getting rid of Fabregas now seems suicide especially with no replacement.

THIS!!!!

The team needs to be sold, outrageous that Roman is keeping people in charge who are destroying the footballing side of the club.

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

THIS!!!!

The team needs to be sold, outrageous that Roman is keeping people in charge who are destroying the footballing side of the club.

Lol... 

The board might be doing a bad job but do u honestly think the board will be daft to sign an expensive replacement Sarri will see rather rot on bench than bench his baby pet Jorginho... 

3 minutes ago, Mana said:

A Bournemouth player said once they got the hang on Jorginho, they controlled the game.

Who is the engine of Sarriball? Jorginho.

Who brought in Jorginho? Sarri.

Who doesn’t have a plan B when Jorginho is marked? Sarri.

Who picks the players? Sarri.

You can blame the players all you like, but when Sarri starts picking the same old dross that lets him down time and time again, yet still plays them HE is the one to blame.

Jorginho isn’t made for the PL. Getting rid of Fabregas now seems suicide especially with no replacement.

the whole team apart from hazard and kepa maybe higuian need replacing

kloop pep both had time to change and buy

its possible that changing kante back would help but not 4-0 and 6-0 arse poundings.

we cant score we cant defend, jorg is just recycling the ball and is italian league slow you cant pin these absolute drubbings on 2 individuals imo

7 minutes ago, Romans disciples said:

You dudes are walking the line . Roman has given us everything,  it's the British government that are trying to fuck us up. 

If it wasn't for Salisbury we would be winning the league , l bet Trump has stuck his shithead up Mays Arse. 

He still heavy invests but the coaches have screwed that up and blasted the bucks .

Keep faith and stand by the main man , as he stands by his provider in the Kremlin.

Roman is true blue.

It's very complicated, and most of the anti-Russian shite is US/UK/NATO spun up bullshite (the yanks especially, due to the USA Democrats using any excuse they have to distract that they ran the one cunt (Clinton) who could have lost to the odious other cunt, Trump)

BUT

the fact it is mostly bullshit doesn't mean that the real life consequences wont come rolling down in a viscous manner.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/12/07/romanabramovich-list-six-russian-oligarchs-targeted-uk-intelligence/

4 minutes ago, eemanyooel said:

Lol... 

The board might be doing a bad job but do u honestly think the board will be daft to sign an expensive replacement Sarri will see rather rot on bench than bench his baby pet Jorginho... 

I have ZERO clue what is going to happen. I gave up trying to figure them out ages ago.:(