test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Started by Special Juan,

2,709 posts in this topic
2 minutes ago, Mana said:

Another reason I want Sarri to go which is very important - CHO.

Now yesterday opened my eyes a lot on how poor Sarri’s man management is. He cannot stay here much longer.

There was no pride, no passion. No fight. Why? Because these players weren’t born at Chelsea, and just primadonnas.

CHO is talented, and was in Chelsea since he was seven! He is a Chelsea boy! He may be raw right now but he will fight and show passion. It’s HIS club, he wants to succeed here. This is why me and several others just want to see youth play. Because they will fight to get to the top.

”But but but...CHO wanted to go Bayern!” —Please, take off those Sarri glasses for a moment. CHO is currently being treated like dirt by Sarri. Which is why I want Sarri out now. Chelsea fought Bayern off for WHAT. For CHO to continue being a spectator? He wasn’t even on the bench yesterday, but travelled up to the Etihad for what. CHO feels betrayed and unwanted, that’s why he wanted to leave. How can he not start over Willian at this point is beyond me.

We need fighters in this team. We lost those fighters when we start buying average players who don’t give a fuck about the club.

I am afraid CHO is already wearing red, regardless of who is manager. I just hope, if we dont sell him this summer, he behaves, and doesn't pull crazy stunts.

But point taken, Sarri has to go. Worst personnel management at the club since I was born. Nightmare this is.:(

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, Vesper said:

I am afraid CHO is already wearing red, regardless of who is manager. I just hope, if we dont sell him this summer, he behaves, and doesn't pull crazy stunts.

But point taken, Sarri has to go. Worst personnel management at the club since I was born. Nightmare this is.:(

He will be wearing red if Sarri remains in charge, I agree.

But look what happened to Martial earlier in the season. He wanted to go, but manager sacked, now signed a new deal.

CHO is a Chelsea boy, Vesper. He would rather be a top Chelsea star than a Bayern one. His stunts he is doing now is because he is being treated like dirt.

Johnnyeye, Vesper and 11Drogba like this

23 minutes ago, Mana said:

Another reason I want Sarri to go which is very important - CHO.

Now yesterday opened my eyes a lot on how poor Sarri’s man management is. He cannot stay here much longer.

There was no pride, no passion. No fight. Why? Because these players weren’t born at Chelsea, and just primadonnas.

CHO is talented, and was in Chelsea since he was seven! He is a Chelsea boy! He may be raw right now but he will fight and show passion. It’s HIS club, he wants to succeed here. This is why me and several others just want to see youth play. Because they will fight to get to the top.

”But but but...CHO wanted to go Bayern!” —Please, take off those Sarri glasses for a moment. CHO is currently being treated like dirt by Sarri. Which is why I want Sarri out now. Chelsea fought Bayern off for WHAT. For CHO to continue being a spectator? He wasn’t even on the bench yesterday, but travelled up to the Etihad for what. CHO feels betrayed and unwanted, that’s why he wanted to leave. How can he not start over Willian at this point is beyond me.

We need fighters in this team. We lost those fighters when we start buying average players who don’t give a fuck about the club.

CHO??? 

If Cho want to play he need to run more. Forget Sarri, I don't care who the manager is. If he want to play he need to improve defensively. 

10 hours ago, Vesper said:

Amen to that, and the Alonso project and maybe the Pedro project the Willian project etc etc 

Vesper likes this

Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri says he never speaks to Roman Abramovich

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11634126/chelsea-boss-maurizio-sarri-says-he-never-speaks-to-roman-abramovich

How do you say in Russian"close the fucking door on the way out and stick this cheque up your Sarrihole"will probly what he will hear soon if he dosnt sort things out/change asap.

The bad thing about sacking another manager is that we keep the same underperformed players. 

Alonso, willian and such. Because the new manager wants to try them. 

Just now, kellzfresh said:

It's a shame was so quick to sack. Know going through poor spell but hardly doing any better now! I don't remember such losses twice so close! 

It's annoying it's the same story once again. 

6 minutes ago, kellzfresh said:

Exactly my point. For the record I wanted to keep Conte but he made it hard for himself with all that complaining against the board. 

Now we are in a worse situation. We should have kept Conte but it's too late. So now keep Sarri and get rid of the players this summer and get players more suited for him. 

But of course that's not going to happen. Sack the manager and keep the same mediocre players. 

We need stability to be able to do this. 

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

It's not fair on him. He should be told one way or the other what is going on not left to wonder. 

I'm surprised it's taken this long. If we wasn't in 4th he'd gone before I reckon but cause been there until now

Or roman less fussed now. 

Just now, Laylabelle said:

It's not fair on him. He should be told one way or the other what is going on not left to wonder. 

I'm surprised it's taken this long. If we wasn't in 4th he'd gone before I reckon but cause been there until now

Or roman less fussed now. 

It won't bother the club what he thinks, they are ruthless.

You can't help to think that this is literally one of the biggest moments in Romans Reign.

This shit could go seriously sideways if the right decision isn't made. 

We could end up in a worse situation than Arsenals.

kc_blue likes this