Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

I wish there was a resource that allowed us to see more extended training sessions so that we could compare Sarri's style to previous managers. Of course we shouldn't be allowed to see tactical and personnel stuff before matches, but stuff like the video above. Just like it'd be cool to see how he compares to what Pep does with his teams.

To see Chelsea playing high tempo, one touch, free flowing football like City/Liverpool/Napoli do would be wonderful. I think we need 2-3 more additions in the market to allow us to fully implement that style, though.

1 hour ago, kellzfresh said:

Looking at that video a lot of work needs doing with some of our lot but very positive that he's pushing on with implementing this.

26 minutes ago, Superblue_1986 said:

Looking at that video a lot of work needs doing with some of our lot but very positive that he's pushing on with implementing this.

From what I see Sarri had Napoli moving as one in a formation of tight  triangles

And the passing was all flat to the floor until there was a chip or the room opened yp to clear someone.

The passing on the floor might be a problem to some of our lads I think..

Ross Barkley's new role & Jorginho's impact - Behind the scenes at Sarri's pre-season training

The new Chelsea boss drilled his style into the squad in the pouring rain in Perth

https://www.football.london/chelsea-fc/news/jorginho-zola-barkley-maurizio-sarri-14937327

I  know its just some lowly media twat spouting bullshit but I hope theres no facts about this.

I cant see a problem with the manager wearing a team tracksuit. Brings a kind of oneness with the lads,

And I'm sure hes not going to be able to stop him from having at least a vape unless hes got one of his arse kissing yesmen spying on him. I have my vape up in MH and not been caught once.

Beginning of the end? Abramovich’s order to Sarri means the trouble has already started at Chelsea

https://soccersouls.com/2018/07/22/beginning-of-the-end-abramovichs-order-to-sarri-means-the-trouble-has-already-started-at-chelsea/

I know allot of you wont know him but ever since I first saw Sarri he has reminded me of Alec Gilroy in Coronation Street!  (Roy Barraclough)

He was a bit on the camp side and forever with a fag on. Look @9:01

28 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

That pass from Morata would have been intercepted.

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DipGhuFXsAAJGZ5.mp4

Moratas first touch has been suspect, looking shaky in preseason so far lol..

12 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DipGhuFXsAAJGZ5.mp4

Moratas first touch has been suspect, looking shaky in preseason so far lol..

Are you there watching every session? Or just making a stupid comment based on one 10 second video? We haven't even kicked a ball in a game yet, at least wait before making daft comments. 

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Are you there watching every session? Or just making a stupid comment based on one 10 second video? We haven't even kicked a ball in a game yet, at least wait before making daft comments. 

So is that the reason for this stupid comment you just made? Didn't you see "shaky so far" in that sentence? Does that mean he will be like that throughout? Please engage upstairs before replying further comments towards me.

18 hours ago, Unionjack said:

ADL playing the cunt again it sounds like

Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri slammed by Aurelio De Laurentiis

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11668/11444935/chelsea-boss-maurizio-sarri-slammed-by-aurelio-de-laurentiis

I wonder if Marina and ADL are related to each other 😂😂😂 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I wonder if Marina and ADL are related to each other 😂😂😂 

Cant see it mate.Tho they are both as tight as a ducks arse hes got verbal diarrhea and I sometimes wonder if shes taken a vow of silence.