test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Started by Special Juan,

547 posts in this topic
1 hour ago, !Hazard! said:

One touch football is coming home guys

That pass from Morata would have been intercepted.

I know allot of you wont know him but ever since I first saw Sarri he has reminded me of Alec Gilroy in Coronation Street!  (Roy Barraclough)

He was a bit on the camp side and forever with a fag on. Look @9:01

12 hours ago, kellzfresh said:

https://video.twimg.com/tweet_video/DipGhuFXsAAJGZ5.mp4

Moratas first touch has been suspect, looking shaky in preseason so far lol..

Are you there watching every session? Or just making a stupid comment based on one 10 second video? We haven't even kicked a ball in a game yet, at least wait before making daft comments. 

4 hours ago, OneMoSalah said:

Are you there watching every session? Or just making a stupid comment based on one 10 second video? We haven't even kicked a ball in a game yet, at least wait before making daft comments. 

So is that the reason for this stupid comment you just made? Didn't you see "shaky so far" in that sentence? Does that mean he will be like that throughout? Please engage upstairs before replying further comments towards me.

1 hour ago, the wes said:

I wonder if Marina and ADL are related to each other 😂😂😂 

Cant see it mate.Tho they are both as tight as a ducks arse hes got verbal diarrhea and I sometimes wonder if shes taken a vow of silence.

the wes and 11Drogba like this

So a 59 year old man smokes so fucking that's all the media are interested in '' How do you think Sarri will do at Chelsea ? Well someone who smokes is obviously a man who can't be trusted and of course he's the new Chelsea manager so therefore he's obviously a man of low morals. Reminds me when I was a teenager my two worse habits were smoking and wanking I was a twenty a day man and I used to smoke like a trooper :)

Unionjack and Starman60 like this

21 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

So a 59 year old man smokes so fucking that's all the media are interested in '' How do you think Sarri will do at Chelsea ? Well someone who smokes is obviously a man who can't be trusted and of course he's the new Chelsea manager so therefore he's obviously a man of low morals. Reminds me when I was a teenager my two worse habits were smoking and wanking I was a twenty a day man and I used to smoke like a trooper :)

You give up smoking? But I bet you're still a wanker!!

5f0a1ba40037258c7b59492a3f7debf9.gif

Iggy Doonican, Starman60 and Vesper like this

11 hours ago, the wes said:

Eh. Nobody actually believes what this kid is sayin'.

We will probably play the best football next to City.

But Arsenal 2009-2011 played the best football too (we played the best football too in '09 mind you) and won feck all, and also didn't even challenge. This will be us, as it stands.

Fernando likes this

We don't need to win anything. Heck, it's better for a club not to win EPL, if we look long termly. Because we will go in the same circle again - board and players thinking we are a lot better than we are. Same as after 2017 Premier League.

For once, I would like to win major trophy BECAUSE of our quality, not DESPITE of our (lack of) quality.

... but some small consolation cup won't be bad. :D

This transition/evolution wont be no quick thing. And if we dont have the necessary players it wont work at all

The main thing stopping us is our board Right now IT SEEMS they think the engine (Jorgi) was the only thing missing.

The way this window is going we will need 2 years to get to where our opponents are now.

Might look a bit better but if we dont go into this thing 100% then why bother.

kellzfresh and El P. like this

13 minutes ago, El P. said:

We don't need to win anything. Heck, it's better for a club not to win EPL, if we look long termly. Because we will go in the same circle again - board and players thinking we are a lot better than we are. Same as after 2017 Premier League.

For once, I would like to win major trophy BECAUSE of our quality, not DESPITE of our (lack of) quality.

... but some small consolation cup won't be bad. :D

It's not about winning feckall, it's about not challenging. We will not be challenging for the league with this squad, and we are still below Arsenal's, Liverpool's, City's and Spuds' in terms of attack. The jury is out with United, but they will battle with us hard.