test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Special Juan

Sarri But Not Sarri Thread

Started by Special Juan,

2,491 posts in this topic

I'll be surprised...if Sarri survives this.

2-0, 4-0, 6-0...in the last 4 games? It's too much.

the wes likes this

First we have Mourinho who shakes hands 10 mins before the end :D Now we have Sarri who does not shake hands at all. With an owner who is not allowed in the country.

Proper circus.

Laylabelle and bakayokofan like this

It's not about who the new manager would be. It's about getting rid of the cancer inside the club which is Sarri. Same as Man Utd got rid of Jose...

the wes likes this

We still have to go to Old Trafford and Anfield...

That's the worse part. Liverpool fans are expecting to get 5, 6 past us! And why shouldn't they believe after that disgusting performance at the Etihad??

Get Sarri out. Zola or Terry in. I believe they'll sort out the mess and put fresher players in. No more Alonso, Willian and the dross.

6 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

It's not about who the new manager would be. It's about getting rid of the cancer inside the club which is Sarri. Same as Man Utd got rid of Jose...

Sarri isn't cancer...

He is just a stubborn, naive coach who hasn't had a clue what he's doing. Mourinho at least had PL experience.

I can't believe we are the banter club now.

7 minutes ago, Mana said:

We still have to go to Old Trafford and Anfield...

That's the worse part. Liverpool fans are expecting to get 5, 6 past us! And why shouldn't they believe after that disgusting performance at the Etihad??

Get Sarri out. Zola or Terry in. I believe they'll sort out the mess and put fresher players in. No more Alonso, Willian and the dross.

Got spurs in a few weeks... Then the games that we've already dropped points in again. Yipeee. 

People just suggesting we give it to one of our legends. The job is too big for someone with little experience (Lamps) no experience (JT) or someone who has failed pretty badly everywhere he's managed (Zola).

I don't think any of those are ready to make a big difference.

Sarri is still the man who called Mancini the f word in Italy. He is what he is. Had no problem smiling in Pep's face when we smashed them, but couldnt even face his friend in defeat.