test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Final - Knockout Stage Thread

Started by Jason,

391 posts in this topic

Very happy for Kante but at the same very sad for our Belgians. Honestly speaking though, Belgium did not look as in the previous games. Many players went missing.

Belgium will make it up in their final game and will beat England to win the bronze medal.

Johnnyeye likes this

12 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Was  hoping for the game of the tournament but was a scrappy old affair.

yup, i was praying for a Belgium equalizer to take it to extra time and make it more dramatic

Just now, Johnnyeye said:

yup, i was praying for a Belgium equalizer to take it to extra time and make it more dramatic

#Modern Day' football winds the hell up out of me at times. Personal fouls, diving,time wasting etc. and the French did it more at the end

Johnnyeye likes this

1 minute ago, Unionjack said:

#Modern Day' football winds the hell up out of me at times. Personal fouls, diving,time wasting etc. and the French did it more at the end

ya too many soft players and actors, Mbappe did a Neymar, disgraceful antics

BlueLyon and Unionjack like this

The world cup is safe! No "team" with Fellaini as the main presence in the penalty box deserves to win the trophy.

They had their usual match, meaning they lacked character if not for the first 10 minutes.
Close the door on your way out Belgium :wub:

In other news: Belgium players claim to be happy to be out of the world cup. This will allow them more time in front of the microphones. :D

What a player Mbappé is. Pogba, Griezmann and Kanté have been amazing.

Congrats to France. What a team. A joy to watch. Hopefully they can win WC again this time.

By the way, I predict that Belgium will go as far to SF this time and will win the 3rd place couple of weeks ago... :ph34r:

Good luck for England tonight

Johnnyeye likes this

3 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

there are just bitter they didnt take their chances and France did and won. Havent seen you around here much lately, hope everything is ok mate. Cheers ;)

Blue_Fox_ likes this

17 minutes ago, Johnnyeye said:

there are just bitter they didnt take their chances and France did and won. Havent seen you around here much lately, hope everything is ok mate. Cheers ;)

Yes, everything's ok, thanks for asking :D Just been busy with a lot of things. Hope you're doing ok as well!

Johnnyeye likes this

Just now, Blue_Fox_ said:

Yes, everything's ok, thanks for asking :D Just been busy with a lot of things. Hope you're doing ok as well!

i've been ok too mate. Cheers ;)

Blue_Fox_ likes this

come on England!!!..be an interesting match up..both teams have a great team spirit..Croatia with their experience and guile,big game players in club football. England young and playing fearless.more speed and good at set plays (although Croatia a threat with attacking set plays too).

Croatia totally disjointed now, can't create a chance to save their lives. England having clear initiative. Second half needs to be different or Croatia goes home.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk