test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

Final - Knockout Stage Thread

Started by Jason,

394 posts in this topic

on paper should be 4 good games because none of them have that one sided look to them. as an England fan (although not as passionate as I was when we had Dixon,Wise,Le Saux.JT,Lampard etc) if we beat Sweden then I don`t know who I`d want in the semi final..Croatia for pure football side on neutral ground would be toughest but Russia would probably play possessed playing a WC semi-final on home turf and if we managed to beat them I`d worry bout any English kids who happen to be at the ground. their fans have been well behaved but that kind of shit could light the fuse.

Unionjack likes this

Well at least by rights we should have 2 good games of football today.

As I'm totally unbiased and haven't had a bet I would just like to see a good end to end games with a few goals to keep it interesting.

I want Eden to bounce out and be the cheeky chappy I like to see, He has had 1 good game but not set the event on fire we wanted him to - IMHO of course.

For his sake and his value sake I hope he grabs the game by the balls and he puts on a proper Eden show.

I reckon Willi will be wanting to do exactly the same,

I do hope tho that they don't  end up giving each other too much respect and we get a 0 - 0 after 120 mins which wouldn't surprise me right now at all.

don`t generally like the French apart from the resistance and Edith Piaf. but we do tend to have some Chelsea players in their squad at most of the major tournaments and when it comes to cheering on our Kante (and Giroud) or their donkey teethed cannibal cunt..it`s the French every time. if they didn`t have him maybe it would be more even..i am touched by the story of their head coach but fook it.. 

Watching France just shows you how much of a good deal we got with Kante. Pogba is absolute garbage out there and has been for the majority of the cup.

Cant believe he cost more than Kante. Not just that but 4 or 5 times more.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

11Drogba and Johnnyeye like this

Uruguay is one one those teams that will make you look bad. They defend well and play an overall very determined game. They would have been less of an underdog on the other side of the bracket imo.

btw, thought pogba had a great game. 

Johnnyeye and communicate like this

Uraguay seemed beaten as soon as Cavani was ruled out..the guy that causes the opposition to have rabies shots before they face him did nothing..highlight of the game..the Uraguayan crying on the field with about 6 minutes still to play..expected a much better game.

come on Brazil tonight.

KDB best player on the pitch by far.

and been saying Fernandinho is shit for a very long time.

nah this is game over - well done Belgium. Brazil is a good team, but can’t see them coming back from this.