Chelsea 1-0 West Ham

BlueLion.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was a very tough game, West Ham were determined to kick lumps out of us right from the start which made it very very hard for us to get any sort of rhythem going, but we got stuck in and played a lot better in the second half and created enough chances to win the game and we took one of them which was a great finish from Joe who had another good game...

This sexy football's not that easy on the eye but I guess we got the points. Not many positives really but I thought Bridge asked some questions and Drogba was bloody immense, his sheer work rate is unbelievable. Kalou, just doesnt look strong enough to me. And is it just me or were they doing everything possible to get a response out of Mikel? I see Terry have a word in his ear after the yellow and fair play to him for not taking the bait today.

I thought Terry was excellent, and for that superstar bloke, Emmanuel Petit, for him to question his duty as England captain is fucking ridiculous.
That made me arg!!!Didnt see him going on about the time Gerrard was all 'my toe my toe' yet managed to play for scum fine!Whatever the Liverpool result we stay third :D for now anyways

There was some good performances from the game though which was good to see. I thought Mikel was fantastic, he is really becomming an important player for us, the few times he got forward with the ball really showed what his true potential is. Drogba was class as always, the man is by far the best striker in the world, and Joey Cole had another good game and is really starting to hit some form.....

Expect more and more of this at the Bridge, people. teams are going to come and park the bus, and we were given the benefit of the doubt yesterday because Joe Cole was in line with the defender. We've seen those decisions go in favour of the defender, but its about time we had a decision go for us, after the Blackburn "draw" which cost us two points.