test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BlueLion.

Chelsea 1-0 West Ham

Started by BlueLion.,

124 posts in this topic

Apparently SWP getting ready to come on.. FINALLY.. Kalou off please! possibly his worst in a CFC shirtugh.. looks like its Sidwell who is coming off.... put Kalou stationed on the goal-line so he can't screw any other move up

ugh... Kalou gives away a FK...... 20 minutes to goSheva on Kalou off please.. i think even putting on Sheva would be better than this continued ridiculous performance by Kalou

Cant blame them, the team are doing nothing to inspire them.
I know.. but they still need to show their support especially as the end nearsanother yellow... for Frank this time

Even Drogba is finding this defence difficult to break down.1417: SWP has been excellent, he has injected some much needed impotus to the team. Why he didn't start, I have no idea. He has clearly given something new, his pace is tearing the fullbacks apart.

Kalou is having his worst game in a Chelsea shirt. Grant needs to buck up his ideas, because West Ham look like they are going to steal all three points. Terry misses a glorious chance!Ljunberg gets the typical response for en ex-Goon.

J COLE! 1-0Former Wet Spam Skipper scores against them. Howard Webb and his assistant with a brilliant decision, he was clearly onside.

lol it was offside........ lucky lucky lucky lucky but i suppose we deserved it great finish from Joewe certainly don't deserve the 3 points IF we do go on to win this