Chelsea 1-0 West Ham

BlueLion.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Chelsea boss Avram Grant will be without the suspended Michael Essien for the visit of West Ham.Petr Cech (calf), Michael Ballack (ankle), Florent Malouda (knee), Ricardo Carvalho (back) and Paulo Ferreira (ankle) are all absent.Dean Ashton and Scott Parker are in contention to start for West Ham after coming through a midweek reserve game.Freddie Ljungberg (migraine) is back but Lee Bowyer (hernia) faces a test and Craig Bellamy (groin) is out.

West Ham get us underway, the atmosphere is brilliant.Ow, Joe Cole takes a nasty one from Noble. Mikel fires over and wide.1321: I have to say, we've been absolutely awful.1325: There have been so many fouls, its been stop-start all the way. Carlo has made some excellent saves. 1326: Mikel with an awful tackle on Scott Parker, deserving a yellow card at least. Chopped him down from behind.1328: We have no penetration at all, Wright-Philluips should be brought on for Kalou, because he has been awful.

Edited by BlueLion

What a SHIT performance.. can't even string 5 passes together.. getting ridiculed by WHU's excellent closing downKalou, probably being the shittest of the bunch.. His first touch makes me cry.. i would like to know how many times he has given the freaking ball away because of his first touch.. patheticMikel gets the award for being the stupidest.. with yet another one of his trademark stupid challenges.. it wasn't a red.. obviously not.. but it was so incredibly stupid.. and the way things are going for us, there could easily have been a ref who WOULD have given the red. He has so much of quality but needs to stop being so damn stupid on some occasionsPathetic performance. even worse than Derby last week

Edited by captainmarvel

We've been crap!Wouldnt be surprised if this finised 0-0 the ways its going leaving us farrr behind.We cant pass!They've parked a bus as well we're making stupid challenges and cant find a way throughArg come on Chelsea!Get your act together and get the 3 points

Bad, bad game, Chelsea are getting easily frustrated at the moment, and if it carries on it's going to cost them.Sidwell is my weakness at the moment, in midfield. He's having a hell of a lot of trouble settling in, and West Ham players are always closing him and Lampard down, and there's no Essien to drive the midfield forward and provide chances. Before the second half, I would bring on SWP for Kalou. Kalou for me as well hasn't done enough. Bring SWP on, move him to the right and put Joe Cole on the left hand side. At least if SWP is on he will deliver excelling pace down the right, and terrorise defenders, like he did against West Ham last season.Terry and Alex in defence worries me a bit because they're too similar. Above all else, we need to get a goal in the second half. We need to get the ball to Drogba so he can deliver chances for us.