test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Unionjack

Mateo Kovacic

Started by Unionjack,

25 posts in this topic
3 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

then you wrote Drinks is a depth option at the bottom of the post. 

Soz. You were quicker quoting than my editing ;)

And agree about Cescy. I was wondering a little whether he was dropping hints of a gooners return. I cant see many affording him or his wages so its a difficult one. Shame really. But hes a old pro and handles himself well.

I think it's Kovacic OR Serri.

3 man midfield, you're looking at 5/6 players, plus maybe a young option used sparingly (which RLC doesn't want)

So:

Kante

Golovin

Serri/Kovacic

and 2/3 out of:  Fabregas (unmoveable), Baks, Drinkwater, RLC, Barkley

Can see RLC out on loan again.

We'll see what happens.  I'm pretty sure that we'll get Golovin, maybe Serri, doubtful on Kovacic (maybe we can do a Courtois swap if we're really interested).

Don't think we should go for Serri at all, don't think hes anything special, average at best. Kovacic on the other hand? Get him in. Its such a shame hes used so sparingly at Madrid because he could be an excellent player with the continuity of playing every week, fair enough he could still improve but he'd be an excellent signing. 

15 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Don't think we should go for Serri at all, don't think hes anything special, average at best. Kovacic on the other hand? Get him in. Its such a shame hes used so sparingly at Madrid because he could be an excellent player with the continuity of playing every week, fair enough he could still improve but he'd be an excellent signing. 

Agree, Kovacic with right attitude here could become fantastic player. But if not him, I wouldnt mind Seri.

Manchester City are unwilling to meet Real Madrid's valuation for midfielder Mateo Kovacic, according to Sky sources.

Dimitr likes this