Alisson Becker

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I obviously want this move to happen, but i just find it so hard to believe that 2018 Chelsea Football Club will pay that amount of money for a goalkeeper. So im incredibly skeptical based off of how we currently conduct business. 

14 hours ago, akgw13 said:

I obviously want this move to happen, but i just find it so hard to believe that 2018 Chelsea Football Club will pay that amount of money for a goalkeeper. So im incredibly skeptical based off of how we currently conduct business. 

Suppose if it was to happen the sale of big nose would be offset against him. If we get 50 odd mill for courtois and Allison is 70 odd 20 mill isn't bad 

3 hours ago, ulsterchelsea said:

Suppose if it was to happen the sale of big nose would be offset against him. If we get 50 odd mill for courtois and Allison is 70 odd 20 mill isn't bad 

Theoretically you're correct, thats the way you & I + most chelsea supporters would think. But my point relates to how the board would think and that goes something like "50 for courtois? offer 40 for Alisson, get denied, offer 25 for Cillessen, get denied, deadline day offer of 15 for Butland, accepted......We tried to get these other targets but a variety of reasons led us to Jack Butland, we are happy with the deal."

23 hours ago, akgw13 said:

Exactly... This is the type of bid a City or PSG would table, never us. So I am VERY sceptical about those stories. I think it's more likely that Courtois stays and extends his contract or leaves on a free next year.

Why only psg or city etc ?

you sell courtois for 60-70millions pounds and  put this Money to Allison where is the problem I don’t understand. 

By the way di marzio ,matt law , Johnson etc reported this that we can match his valuation. So this saga is undoubtedly right .

18 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Why only psg or city etc ?

you sell courtois for 60-70millions pounds and  put this Money to Allison where is the problem I don’t understand. 

By the way di marzio ,matt law , Johnson etc reported this that we can match his valuation. So this saga is undoubtedly right .

We will never sell Tibo for 60-70 because of his contract situation, get real. We would need to fork out additional 30-40m to fund Alisson's transfer, that is if he even wants to join this mess of a club.

2 minutes ago, manpe said:

We will never sell Tibo for 60-70 because of his contract situation, get real. We would need to fork out additional 30-40m to fund Alisson's transfer, that is if he even wants to join this mess of a club.

Ok play with caballero all the season and leave courtois on the bench 1year . If he doesn’t want to renew his contract. 

Also Real doesn’t want to stick with navas one more year.So they must take courtois from us now not next year . 

Our price tag for courtois is 60millions £ according to matt law . 

So this is Real Madrid’s problem not us , if they want to match our valuation . 

3 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Ok play with caballero all the season and leave courtois on the bench 1year . If he doesn’t want to renew his contract. 

Also Real doesn’t want to stick with navas one more year.So they must take courtois from us now not next year . 

Our price tag for courtois is 60millions £ according to matt law . 

So this is Real Madrid’s problem not us , if they want to match our valuation . 

Are they really this reluctant to keep Navas for another year? They've won like 3 champions leagues with him, what is it to wait one more year and then get Tibo for free? We are the ones in a tough situation here, not Real. Maybe this is why we bid such desperate amount for Alisson?

3 minutes ago, manpe said:

Are they really this reluctant to keep Navas for another year? They've won like 3 champions leagues with him, what is it to wait one more year and then get Tibo for free? We are the ones in a tough situation here, not Real. Maybe this is why we bid such desperate amount for Alisson?

Matt law said that we will bid for Allison if we lose courtois   .

so if we already made a offer for him then courtois to Real is a done deal. 

Also you can save money from drinkwater(30m£), zappcosta(25m€) 

willian (80m€)

david luiz (30m€) total :170m€(without the sum of courtois deal.) 

navas had many mistakes this year . He is  not perfect. He is a good keeper that’s all no something special.

Just now, Dimitr said:

Also you can save money from drinkwater(30m£), zappcosta(25m€) 

willian (80m€)

david luiz (30m€) total :170m€(without the sum of courtois deal.) 

navas had many mistakes this year . He is  not perfect. He is a good keeper that’s all no something special.

You put WAY too much faith into what twitter says man. living in a fantasy land.

2 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

You put WAY too much faith into what twitter says man. living in a fantasy land.

Matt law is very reliable. 

If I don’t pay attention to this stories then I will live in a fantasy land . I  rely on facts only.

1 minute ago, Dimitr said:

Matt law is very reliable. 

If I don’t pay attention to this stories then I will live in a fantasy land . I  rely on facts only.

But you then believe in Premium Sports HD...Come on man make your mind up eh.

23 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

Yes, that is a possibility like I also said in an earlier post of mine. But... I very much doubt this is anywhere near close because Tibo is still in Russia and he has the final say. We may have bid/enquired for Alisson to test the waters, but I also suspect those numbers like 60-70m are pulled from the journos asses.

Reportedly, Chelsea want 60 million euros for Courtois. Alisson would be around 75 million I think. 

Even if we get 55 mil euros, I can see us putting 15-20 million  euros more for Alisson easily. Wouldn't surprise me.

Market, Rome-Chelsea agreement for Alisson: 73 million euro deal

The player's entourage is in constant contact with the boy who would have already accepted the 5.5 million season contract offered by the Abramovich club

https://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=it&u=http://www.forzaroma.info/calciomercato-as-roma/mercato-accordo-roma-chelsea-per-alisson-affare-da-73-milioni-di-euro/&prev=search

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You