Alisson Becker

7 minutes ago, It's too big said:

I reckon Courtois will sign a new contract, same wages, but Chelsea will say to him they will let him go next summer but for a fee. That way they get money for him, but they won't ask for silly money as they know he would like to go back to Spain. Real Madrid buy him next summer for around £50-60m and we reinvest into another keeper. 

Not when he can't even keep his mouth shut... always singing about his wanting to return to Spain... If the club can evaluate and take the risk of bringing in Donnarumma and sell Courtois I wouldn't mind that especially considering Courtois antecedents... 

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, Mana said:

How? Top clubs will be swarming after Courtois, even if Madrid turn away from him in the end.

Exactly, so if his dream is going to Spain, then there will be Atletico, Real and Barcelona making a bid. I can see he is going to accept all. No way, he sets his mind to one club only. That is the room for war bidders I'm talking about.

22 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Exactly, so if his dream is going to Spain, then there will be Atletico, Real and Barcelona making a bid. I can see he is going to accept all. No way, he is set his mind to one club only. That is the room for war bidders I'm talking about.

Atleti - Oblak

Barca - Ter Stegen 

Just because there are other teams doesn't mean everyone wants him? Plus he has been vocal about Real and the city of Madrid. They have all the leverage in this situation. 35-40 will be the price, and considering the situation I am fine with that fee. Get a grip on market dynamics man.

9 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Atleti - Oblak

Barca - Ter Stegen 

Just because there are other teams doesn't mean everyone wants him? Plus he has been vocal about Real and the city of Madrid. They have all the leverage in this situation. 35-40 will be the price, and considering the situation I am fine with that fee. Get a grip on market dynamics man.

Lol, Atletico and Barca will definitely go for him. He is much better than what they have, why not trying? And don't tell me you believe that he is agreed deal with Real already. Dude not even back from his holiday. Everyone is alert and waiting.

Also as a reminder, bloke has just won the golden gloves. Would you sell him for peanuts? Board is not that stupid.

1 hour ago, RoyalBlues said:

Lol, Atletico and Barca will definitely go for him. He is much better than what they have, why not trying? And don't tell me you believe that he is agreed deal with Real already. Dude not even back from his holiday. Everyone is alert and waiting.

Also as a reminder, bloke has just won the golden gloves. Would you sell him for peanuts? Board is not that stupid.

Sorry to disappoint you mate but this is totally distant from reality.

Oblak is a hell of a goalkeeper though, one I'd gladly spend Alisson kind of money on.

20 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

I`d straight swap Courtois for Oblak. they get the slightly better keeper with a bigger profile..we get more value than the price that`s rumoured to be what Real are prepared to pay.

that's a great shout, courtois gets to live in Madrid like he wants and we get a quality keeper to replace him... doubt atletico would go for it though as they don't have a need to change oblak for courtois as they're almost the same standard

59 minutes ago, simonez said:

Sorry to disappoint you mate but this is totally distant from reality.

Oblak is a hell of a goalkeeper though, one I'd gladly spend Alisson kind of money on.

Different person, different perspective then. For another example, I didn't rate De Gea at all since his first day. Think I have bunch of people agree with me now.

Well, my point is that there will be a lot of club making a bid, if we offer Courtois, and he will want to accept more than one proposal though. I might be wrong Atletico will not even interested, but my main point still stands.

6 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Different person, different perspective then. For another example, I didn't rate De Gea at all since his first day. Think I have bunch of people agree with me now.

Ter Stegen ability with the ball at his feet ideal to Barcelona's style of play + Oblak top class goalkeeper = no bidding war for a keeper with only one year left in his contract.

There's only one team interested in Courtois and only one team he's desperate to join.

Just watching recent Karius blunders against Dortmund and Trenmere. No wonder they are desperately dump all their cash on Alisson. How could they finished in top 4 and CL final with that shitty GK again?

Alisson signing obviously destroying his brain (if not already destroyed)

1 hour ago, RoyalBlues said:

Just watching recent Karius blunders against Dortmund and Trenmere. No wonder they are desperately dump all their cash on Alisson. How could they finished in top 4 and CL final with that shitty GK again?

Alisson signing obviously destroying his brain (if not already destroyed)

Can they win the title?..

My opinion about Alisson is this:

- is like if you make a barbecue using only vegetables. No meat. Its not bad for you. But if you invite me i'm not going.

He is not a keeper with brainfart moments, but is not gonna save you when it matters. Look in the World Cup. Could have saved both goals against Belgium.

17 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Fortunately the pressure will be high for Alisson and think Liverpool defence is the main problem. So, they can't unless they sorted it out the main problem first.

The money they have spent will heap pressure on it's own, what I can't be doing with is the hypocrisy of some managers and pundits moaning at them because they have spent big, so what? Can't fault them for having aspirations and wanting to close down City in the league.

22 hours ago, xPetrCechx said:

Liverpool could win the title IF they sign a truly top 10 CB, like Koulibaly (I think it was them who just bid 100 mil euro for him and De Laurentiis shot it down) or Marquinhos.

KK and van Dijk would be scary as hell, two giant tanks with speed and great ball play.
They were loaded elsewhere, BUT a big loss with Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain out for year (we dodged a bullet!!! yayay :P), so I think they were insane to pull out of the Fekir deal (unless there REALLY IS something wrong with him physically).

Isco on that team would maybe push them into 1st, if they get that CB Lovren SUX,Matip is bläääää (coin toss between Lovren and Cahill, lolololol, only age makes Cahill worse)

I rate them 2nd in EPL, after Shitty (who REALLLLLY need a DMF and IMHO a world class CB too, so maybe it was Shitty who bid the 100m euros.)

On 7/4/2018 at 7:36 AM, akgw13 said:

Theoretically you're correct, thats the way you & I + most chelsea supporters would think. But my point relates to how the board would think and that goes something like "50 for courtois? offer 40 for Alisson, get denied, offer 25 for Cillessen, get denied, deadline day offer of 15 for Butland, accepted......We tried to get these other targets but a variety of reasons led us to Jack Butland, we are happy with the deal."

Feels like this is becoming a reality. Maybe i jinxed us. Getting linked with Butland by the the Mirror today. Saw Cillessen links last week.

• 5 months later...

The 26-year-old has revealed that Chelsea were also interested in his services, but the allure of competing in Europe’s top competition drew him to Liverpool.

‘I chose Liverpool for the same reasons I went to Roma when I first left Brazil – I thought this would be the best move for my career,’ Alisson told FourFourTwo

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You