Alisson Becker

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Liverpool have not agreed a fee with Roma for Alisson, Sky Sports News understands, but are more confident the goalkeeper will not definitely be going to Real Madrid than they were earlier in the summer.

Chelsea also retain their interest in the Brazilian number one, with worries at Stamford Bridge Thibault Courtois could leave for Madrid by the end of the transfer window.

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Even if the club matches their offer, lack of champions league football will probably be the deciding factor. Obviously wages as well, but if Liverpool is willing to pay so much money to bring him in surely they can afford to pay him whatever we offer.

Liverpool-Chelsea duel for #Alisson: Who offers more? The Reds re-launch, but the Blues could formulate a new offer after the sale of #Courtois al Real Madrid (35m €). Meanwhile, Rome has been probing #Olsen, but the first choice remains #Areola of the PSG. #calciomercato

17 minutes ago, Rapkun said:

I wouldn't get my hopes up. Even if the club matches their offer, lack of champions league football will probably be the deciding factor. Obviously wages as well, but if Liverpool is willing to pay so much money to bring him in surely they can afford to pay him whatever we offer.

I don't think CL is a big deal, as long as believes Chelsea project. If he believes Chelsea will have more success than Liverpool then that factor will favor us. He is signing on a long term basis, i am sure he will not pick Liverpool because they play in CL this season and Chelsea doesn't. 

70 mil for a GK is fucking ridiculous. Even more so for a GK with one good season under his belt. Roma with the deal of the summer if they pull it off.

After all the years of shopping on a budget, Chels would shock me with this. But it's whatever really. Not many options out there.

Shame a deal involving Oblak to West-London and Courtois to Madrid doesn't seem to be on the cards.

19 minutes ago, Clockwork said:

I don't think CL is a big deal, as long as believes Chelsea project. If he believes Chelsea will have more success than Liverpool then that factor will favor us. He is signing on a long term basis, i am sure he will not pick Liverpool because they play in CL this season and Chelsea doesn't. 

Normally I would agree. but this is the second time in 3 years we're not in CL. Besides, Liverpool have just reached a final. Roma is coming from a semi. The last time we made an honorable run was back in 2014. I think it matters for some players. It  definitely did when we won the competition and Hazard signed.

Sure, we will probably get most of our targets despite no CL. but I just think this will be the only exception.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You