Miralem Pjanic

manpe

If we persuade him to leave   Then we will have a chance to get him. 

Juve can sign  Rabiot as pjanic replacement. 

An offer  of 80m €  must be enough for juve to sell him . 

Impossible signing ,but  who knows?(miracles happened sometime)

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

What's Fekir's defensive side like?  Can he play as a number 8?  

Yeah...however his best position is 10 either as a creative playmaker or inside wing position very close to the striker...

1 hour ago, Dimitr said:

If we persuade him to leave   Then we will have a chance to get him. 

Juve can sign  Rabiot as pjanic replacement. 

An offer  of 80m €  must be enough for juve to sell him . 

Impossible signing ,but  who knows?(miracles happened sometime)

I do not think PSG will sell Rabiot, Barca got rebuffed multiple times (granted Barca and PSG hate each other after Neymar and the Verratti shite), and he (Rabiot) is immensely popular in Paris. Pjanic sale is to fund Pogba buy from Man U so the Mancs can go after Milinkovic-Savic. Mourinho didnt even mention Pogba in potential captains,and went with Valencia.

I do not think PSG will sell Rabiot, Barca got rebuffed multiple times (granted Barca and PSG hate each other after Neymar and the Verratti shite), and he (Rabiot) is immensely popular in Paris. Pjanic sale is to fund Pogba buy from Man U so the Mancs can go after Milinkovic-Savic. Mourinho didnt even mention Pogba in potential captains,and went with Valencia.

I'd be astonished if Juve managed to spend big again. More chance of Pogba going to Barcelona right now

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I'd be astonished if Juve managed to spend bog6 again. More chance of Pogba going to Barcelona right now

Right now we are APPARENTLY linked strongly with 4 Juve players so that would give them the money.

Right now we are APPARENTLY linked strongly with 4 Juve players so that would give them the money.
Ronaldo's yearly package is crazy for any club, let alone an Italian one. Higuain & Rugani sales MIGHT put them in a good place.

Sandro & Pjanic would have to be sold for this to be even feasible IMO.

9 minutes ago, LAM09 said:
1 hour ago, Vesper said:

I'd be astonished if Juve managed to spend bog6 again. More chance of Pogba going to Barcelona right now

tiki-taka  + Pogba equals disaster IMHO

he loves the long pass

4 minutes ago, LAM09 said:

Ronaldo's yearly package is crazy for any club, let alone an Italian one. Higuain & Rugani sales MIGHT put them in a good place.

Sandro & Pjanic would have to be sold for this to be even feasible IMO.

Plus we are 'linked' with Pjanic and Caldara

1 minute ago, LAM09 said:

Hope we just end up with Rugani. Don't need to overspend anymore

Well I dint mind in the right positions. It might be that Sarris looked at AC/Rudi and thought they wouldn't fit his system )thinking out loud) So 2 ball playing CBs makes sense that way.

But its the 2 AMs now we need to sort out - taking it we will sign Higuain.

Of course IF we could get Savic (with his reduced asking price) we should jump all over him.

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Yes, I see it that way, even if the sale of Pjanic is to Barca and not us ( he makes WAY more sense for Barca than Pogba does)

Golovin looks like an almsot done deal for Monaco,

so IF Hazard goes to Real, and if Pjanic goes to Barca

I deffo see Pogba going to Juve

Milinkovic-Savic to Man U

I want the 'other 2' players to us to be

RW Federico Bernardeschi (they have THREE starting RW'ers, with him, Cuadrado and Costa) as we ARE for sure losing Willian and Pedro is shit, 

and then (as we will have a SHIT TONNE of cash go all out for DYBALA, Sarri can turn him into a god (lol, having a laff there, but he will make him DEADLY in the EPL)

I really want NO part of Higuain

I have been on Icardi and Dybala train since Sampdoria (300K euros is all Icardi cost them from Barca!)  and Palermo days

Icardi I have been pushing, BUT if Juve need the giant cash to make all their moves, then Dybala for the win (I know, its a pipe dream) BUT they could take that cash and raid Icardi (or we could just stop at Berndeschi and go for Icardi ourselves

why help Juve to fuck us (as in all these other deals being dependent on them buying Pogba, etc, with that putting M-S at Man U)????

they raped us already on the Rugani price increase (30m euros to 50m in forty days!)

they blocked us, STRUNG US ON for two years with Alex Sandro doing same price raise after we met the price bullshit

I have given up all hope of ever getting Alex Sandro :(

so why help them rebuild a super team and take downward side of career rapidly ageing Higuain off them?????

we need a RW BADDDDDD with Willian probably going to Barca or Man U

finally so so so disappointed with zero action on Leon Bailey, if Hazard goes, we are fucked at LW too

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Well I dint mind in the right positions. It might be that Sarris looked at AC/Rudi and thought they wouldn't fit his system )thinking out loud) So 2 ball playing CBs makes sense that way.

But its the 2 AMs now we need to sort out - taking it we will sign Higuain.

Of course IF we could get Savic (with his reduced asking price) we should jump all over him.

I'd think that AC and Rudiger are ideal.  I really like Rudiger though, so I might be biased.  We, of course, still have the best ball playing CB in football (Luiz) who can still do a job when need be.  His defensive wanderings may be less of a liability if we have the ball 65% of the time.

11 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I'd think that AC and Rudiger are ideal.  I really like Rudiger though, so I might be biased.  We, of course, still have the best ball playing CB in football (Luiz) who can still do a job when need be.  His defensive wanderings may be less of a liability if we have the ball 65% of the time.

Well I agree but I'm just trying to see it from Sarri's view. He might not know them well at all yet.

59 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Dont even fuckin think it!!! I really dont need any mire reasons to hate them.

I bloody detest both the Manc teams (United since I first understood what football and Chelsea were) but, IF the bastards do sell Pogba, you know it is going to come down to an all out blitz to get M-S

£107m takes him home

Only way we splash that is if we sell Hazard or even worse, Kante

Real, Barca, PSG out there lurking too 

I just dont see us selling off the players atm needed to finance M-S

Right now we so need to be getting a GK (Strakosha for me) and a LW, RW

5 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I bloody detest both the Manc teams (United since I first understood what football and Chelsea were) but, IF the bastards do sell Pogba, you know it is going to come down to an all out blitz to get M-S

£107m takes him home

Only way we splash that is if we sell Hazard or even worse, Kante

Hated Manure since some ginga haired Scots Manc stabbed me at Filbert St when we used to go up and join some Leicester lot following the away fans in the side stands. But my own daft fault thinking about it. And hatred for Shitty started by hearing about them every day off my Grandad cause he was mates with Neil Young.

Last price I saw for Savic was 120mill Euros and I do know its going to be hard but do we let another world class player pass us by and gamble on Barkley (tho I can see a blurry vision of him doing OK)

But as we probably need 4 other players its a toss up for me.

We should make a start at cutting up the deadwood now.

Chelsea have reportedly been offered the transfer of Juventus attacking midfielder Miralem Pjanic this summer as they face potential Financial Fair Play issues.

https://www.caughtoffside.com/2018/07/22/chelsea-offered-miralem-pjanic-transfer-from-juventus/

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You