Miralem Pjanic

manpe

Couldn't find a thread for him, but if there is one feel free to merge.

Juve: Moggi reveals €80m Barça target will join Chelsea

TC went so far as to take it as confirmation that he will join, but that article doesn't contain any quotes. Anyway, thoughts on him?

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wonderful Player, don't see this happening. Power play for a new contract I think.

In a hypothetical world where we do get him, he would be an ideal deep lying playmaker, deadly from dead balls. Smart player with great control. Worth that supposed price tag? probably not. Would chelsea ever pay that much for someone other than a striker or CB? most definitely not. 

3 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Him or Savic would make a great N'Golo partner

You'll soon be a Juve supporter when they line up Pjanic/Savic together in Turin. 

13 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

You'll soon be a Juve supporter when they line up Pjanic/Savic together in Turin. 

Have done worse things. Used to go to Highbury just to watch Cescy and I hate them with a passion.g

2 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Have done worse things. Used to go to Highbury just to watch Cescy and I hate them with a passion.g

Did you suffer from crack abuse during that time by any chance?

9 hours ago, manpe said:

Couldn't find a thread for him, but if there is one feel free to merge.

Juve: Moggi reveals €80m Barça target will join Chelsea

TC went so far as to take it as confirmation that he will join, but that article doesn't contain any quotes. Anyway, thoughts on him?

city get Jorginho for £46m and we are thinking about paying €80m for pjanic awful business from the club if the rumours are true 

8 minutes ago, the wes said:

city get Jorginho for £46m and we are thinking about paying €80m for pjanic awful business from the club if the rumours are true 

Tbf, Pjanic is better than Jorginho. Not that it matters because we have no chance at him. Nothing in these rumors at all.

3 hours ago, DDA said:

Did you suffer from crack abuse during that time by any chance?

Nah. Had an opiate monkey on my back back then. Dont really like crack enough to let it abuse me. Just the herbs now.

Ta for caring tho ;) .

21 hours ago, Pizy said:

Tbf, Pjanic is better than Jorginho. Not that it matters because we have no chance at him. Nothing in these rumors at all.

Chelsea transfer news: Has Maurizio Sarri secured £70m deal with this cryptic tweet?

CHELSEA may have already secured their first summer signing according to former Juventus managing director Luciano Moggi.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/978025/Chelsea-transfer-news-Maurizio-Sarri-Miralem-Pjanic

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Marvin123 said:

We want pjanic! Well according to sky sports Italy... 

Roman is in Milan now 

will not happen... Juventus is not ready to sell... he will sign a new deal.. would rather we go for Savic....

logo_tondo.png

Pjanic dines with his agent Ramadani with a look to the future: Between Chelsea, Barcelona and Juventus

Home / News

18/07/18 23:46| News | Autore: Redazione

Miralem Pjanic was dining in Milan this evening with his new agent Fali Ramadani. The agent is particularly close in this moment to Chelsea due to his dealings between the club and his other clients. It is not to be excluded that he has explained the plans of new Chelsea manager, Maurizio Sarri, to Pjanic in the event that he were to leave Juventus. The desire of the bianconeri as well as the player himself, however, are to keep him in Turin, although a renewal of his contract is still unresolved. One possible intention of the agent is to push for a transfer for the Bosnian

https://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/juventus-pjanic-discusses-future-with-new-agent-ramadani-over-dinner-between-chelsea-barcelona-and-juventus

IS MY CHELSEA BACK?????

One indication that they very well may be is when I heard this news I got a semi!

Finally we're getting linked with supreme talent AGAIN!!! 

Pjanic - Jorginho - Kante is rivalling the best midfield in world football

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You