Daniele Rugani

Unionjack

1 hour ago, Pizy said:

Man. We don't appear to be close to any other signings at the moment. Even ones that should be simple like a backup Juventus CB.

This is feeling more and more like summers past where we buy one nice player and then panic at the very end on our 4th or 5th choices.

as usual...

1 hour ago, eemanyooel said:

Same here..the more I consider the deal the  less sensible it becomes... I will even go as far as saying we can consider buying a quality right back and leave Azpi as a centre back...we have far more bigger issues with the squad to trash out especially attacking position...

These are all that is out there in terms of quality RB's

bold are most likely

Sime Vrsaljko  (Inter is on verge of signing him any day though) deffo my first choice out of all of these, although Sarri wants my next listing below

Elseid Hysaj (but we have no-raid deal with Napoli now that we have Sarri)

Djibril Sidibé (has been linked to so many clubs, never us really though)

Alessandro Florenzi (Roma dont want to sell, and again, mutiple clubs want him)

Andrea Conti bad knee injury, out for months

Thomas Meunier  rock solid, would make Hazard happy, but will PSG sell? Barca wants him too

Benjamin Henrichs     massive potential, young (21) but he regressed a wee bit at Bayer Leverkusen last year , still I would love this one

Nordi Mukiele      20yo potential next French superstar RB, BUT RB Leipzig just snagged him, grrrrr:(

thats it, unless Barca buys Meunier and decides to sell Nelson Semedo, who jumps up to near top of this list

50 minutes ago, Vesper said:

These are all that is out there in terms of quality RB's

bold are most likely

Sime Vrsaljko  (Inter is on verge of signing him any day though) deffo my first choice out of all of these, although Sarri wants my next listing below

Elseid Hysaj (but we have no-raid deal with Napoli now that we have Sarri)

Djibril Sidibé (has been linked to so many clubs, never us really though)

Alessandro Florenzi (Roma dont want to sell, and again, mutiple clubs want him)

Andrea Conti bad knee injury, out for months

Thomas Meunier  rock solid, would make Hazard happy, but will PSG sell? Barca wants him too

Benjamin Henrichs     massive potential, young (21) but he regressed a wee bit at Bayer Leverkusen last year , still I would love this one

Nordi Mukiele      20yo potential next French superstar RB, BUT RB Leipzig just snagged him, grrrrr:(

thats it, unless Barca buys Meunier and decides to sell Nelson Semedo, who jumps up to near top of this list

Sorry but buying a RB when we have Azpi, who in my eyes could do a job at CB in a back 4 but still a top class RB in my eyes, is daft. Zappcosta is reasonable enough as a back up unless we can offload him. Then look for another RB.

11 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Sorry but buying a RB when we have Azpi, who in my eyes could do a job at CB in a back 4 but still a top class RB in my eyes, is daft. Zappcosta is reasonable enough as a back up unless we can offload him. Then look for another RB.

I didn't say to buy, was listing the options out there for the poster I replied to

I want Azpi as RB

would, however sell Zappa and buy Benjamin Henrichs 

16 minutes ago, Vesper said:

I didn't say to buy, was listing the options out there for the poster I replied to

I want Azpi as RB

I doubt any RB (assuming thats were Azpi's going) will want to join to play his backup. Azpi has a Lamps esque drive to keep playing matches and will likely be captain, the only player that will get less minutes than the reserve RB is Rob Green. 

31 minutes ago, Tomo said:

I doubt any RB (assuming thats were Azpi's going) will want to join to play his backup. Azpi has a Lamps esque drive to keep playing matches and will likely be captain, the only player that will get less minutes than the reserve RB is Rob Green. 

Bayer just bought Mitchell Weiser from Hertha Berlin to be their starter at RB, so Heinrichs will probably not get that much time anyway. He has informed the club he wants to leave. Azpi may (especially if the Rugani deal falls through and we fail to buy another CB after that) probably have to play some CB, so there is the opportunity. He also can play LB, CB and DMF too.

On 25/07/2018 at 10:20 PM, Vesper said:

I want Azpi as RB

Sure buy a talented guy who will only play cup games and matches Azpi is injured/suspended for... when we already have a back up who will probably do just as well making the same amount of appearances... 

Chelsea transfer news: Blues have Daniele Rugani problem - agent
CHELSEA will struggle to sign Daniele Rugani this summer - because he doesn’t want to leave Juventus.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/994293/Chelsea-transfer-news-Daniele-Rugani-agent-Juventus

:(

22 minutes ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

been a one horse race for him all summer and we still may loose...Marina strikes again.. 

Somebody needs to tell Marina the transfer market closes on the 9th August the silly bitch probably thinks it stays open till 31st of August 

14 hours ago, Duppy Conqueror said:

been a one horse race for him all summer and we still may loose...Marina strikes again.. 

Just like Golovin has been on his way every soddin day and hes bought for £27mill! Amazing.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You