Daniele Rugani

Unionjack

23 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

Yh sure according to papers Abramovich is for weeks in Milan now.

Why not its luvly there.

42 minutes ago, the wes said:

that's cahill screwed 

Such a shame. His head was handy for corners. Plus a HG gone

22 minutes ago, Tautvix said:

for weeks

This is the only tweet I could find from Pedulla and it is one week ago, not weeks like you claimed. Of course I don't know what the newspapers you read have been writing for weeks.

Juventus' Daniele Rugani the ultimate protege of Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri

Under Sarri's guidance, Rugani played like a superstar. He was voted as player of the season in Serie B, as Empoli were promoted in 2014. He then proceeded to play every second of the 2014-15 season in Serie A, and didn't receive a single booking. That was an absolutely astonishing record for an inexperienced defender who represented relegation candidates, but Rugani's ability to anticipate his opponents' moves was sensational.

He compared to Gaetano Scirea, the most elegant centre-back Italy has ever witnessed. The youngster was very proud of that record.

"It is part of my style. I am more rational than others," he said at the time. "I use brains rather than instincts, trying to read the situation. I don't argue with referees and opponents too."

Rugani is a model professional -- it would be hard to find a more dedicated and disciplined footballer. At Empoli, Sarri had always praised him for being the first to arrive to the training ground and the last to leave.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/club/chelsea/363/blog/post/3573334/juventus-daniele-rugani-the-ultimate-protege-of-chelsea-boss-maurizio-sarri

2 minutes ago, 11Drogba said:

Juventus' Daniele Rugani the ultimate protege of Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri

Under Sarri's guidance, Rugani played like a superstar. He was voted as player of the season in Serie B, as Empoli were promoted in 2014. He then proceeded to play every second of the 2014-15 season in Serie A, and didn't receive a single booking. That was an absolutely astonishing record for an inexperienced defender who represented relegation candidates, but Rugani's ability to anticipate his opponents' moves was sensational.

He compared to Gaetano Scirea, the most elegant centre-back Italy has ever witnessed. The youngster was very proud of that record.

"It is part of my style. I am more rational than others," he said at the time. "I use brains rather than instincts, trying to read the situation. I don't argue with referees and opponents too."

Rugani is a model professional -- it would be hard to find a more dedicated and disciplined footballer. At Empoli, Sarri had always praised him for being the first to arrive to the training ground and the last to leave.

http://www.espn.co.uk/football/club/chelsea/363/blog/post/3573334/juventus-daniele-rugani-the-ultimate-protege-of-chelsea-boss-maurizio-sarri

I dont think that peeps will really know what hes like untill he teams up with Sarri and Jorgi boy.Hes got to be one of our CBs if at all possible and we have a choice of 3 to partner him

Rugani will take tha Albiol role. Who do we suggest take the KK job?

5 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

Going to be tough to get Higuain, by the sounds of things Milan are all guns blazing for his signature.

Well IF we have to go into the season with our lot as starters we might as well go fuckin mad and use an academy kid

1 hour ago, 11Drogba said:

https://www.alfredopedulla.com/esclusiva-mercato-chelsea-giovedi-possibile-arrivo-milano-marina-granovskaia/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Pedulla simply reported she might come to Milan tomorrow, not that she's there working on anything.

5 hours ago, Special Juan said:

Going to be tough to get Higuain, by the sounds of things Milan are all guns blazing for his signature.

according to italian journalists higuain prefers to stay in italy, so milan could be his next club 

that's a pity, wth sarri he made wonderful things

11 minutes ago, Antonio8 said:

according to italian journalists higuain prefers to stay in italy, so milan could be his next club 

that's a pity, wth sarri he made wonderful things

go for Belotti I'm sure we could get him at a good price now  a manager like sarri could bring him back to his best 

9 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Who do we suggest take the KK job?

Rudiger. 

Still, I have no idea why we're after Rugani.  Luiz and Christensen are already here.  It's not that I don't think he's an upgrade over Cahill, he is for sure.  But, it's a lot of money for a rotational player.  Which in itself is fine, but we have bigger holes than CB depth.  IMO.

2 minutes ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

Rudiger. 

Still, I have no idea why we're after Rugani.  Luiz and Christensen are already here.  It's not that I don't think he's an upgrade over Cahill, he is for sure.  But, it's a lot of money for a rotational player.  Which in itself is fine, but we have bigger holes than CB depth.  IMO.

Same here..the more I consider the deal the  less sensible it becomes... I will even go as far as saying we can consider buying a quality right back and leave Azpi as a centre back...we have far more bigger issues with the squad to trash out especially attacking position...

Man. We don't appear to be close to any other signings at the moment. Even ones that should be simple like a backup Juventus CB.

This is feeling more and more like summers past where we buy one nice player and then panic at the very end on our 4th or 5th choices.

25 minutes ago, whats happening said:

he will be this years stones and koulibaly.

Dont forget Nainggolan, Bernardeschi, Romagnoli, de Vrij, Bonucci, Kessie, Brozovic, and especially Alex Sandro! 

We got straight cunted so many times by Italian clubs.:( Massive bids turned down, and then many sold intra league for 10's of millions less than we bid, or we got strung along like a City banker's side bird the entire length of the bloody window.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You