Allison Becker

AK-3001

21 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

According to @DiMarzio, #Alisson is in between #RealMadrid⁠ ⁠ and #Chelsea. #Courtois' future will impact #Alisson's future. #Roma

Let's hope real want Courtois more than Alisson I couldnt cope another season with courtios being a dick 

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alisson's future is linked with Courtois, as the Roma goalkeeper is the objective for both #RMCF and #CFC. The future for the two goalkeepers is part of a chain reaction. #ASRoma are asking for €100m, but the offers that could arrive would be around €70-75m (via @DiMarzio)

No way we are payign that much for a goalie when there is no shortage of class gks available. Think Trapp, Ulreich, Leno, Gulasci, Hradecky will all be available for cut price fee and bar the hype I do not see how they are much worse than Allison Becker. Tbf he hit a purple patch recently but he has been pretty much under the radar so far.

3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

No way we are payign that much for a goalie when there is no shortage of class gks available. Think Trapp, Ulreich, Leno, Gulasci, Hradecky will all be available for cut price fee and bar the hype I do not see how they are much worse than Allison Becker. Tbf he hit a purple patch recently but he has been pretty much under the radar so far.

All names bar maybe Leno would be a clear downgrade to what we have.

They are ok keepers, but nothing more.

Alisson or Oblak are the only GKs that would equal/improve on Tibo. 

We realy shouldnt make any further downgrades. 

Its like saying why targeting Bailey when you can get someone like Zaha or Perisic for cheaper. 

8 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

All names bar maybe Leno would be a clear downgrade to what we have.

They are ok keepers, but nothing more.

Alisson or Oblak are the only GKs that would equal/improve on Tibo. 

We realy shouldnt make any further downgrades. 

Its like saying why targeting Bailey when you can get someone like Zaha or Perisic for cheaper. 

But goalie is a completely different question. Courtois is a good one but still he maybe makes like 3,4 saves per season that actually save points and only a class goalie could have made and letting in 1,2 that are really harmful despite his class. I reckon even if some of these goalies are a bit worse the net impact will be minimal. For a winger on the other hand it is probably the most important position in the modern systems. a small difference in class can easily be 15goals+assists from that position.

15 hours ago, Mufassir08 said:

Apparently Allison prefers Liverpool and Real over us. What a shocker...!

He MIGHT think he would be 2nd keeper?

Chelsea have launched move to sign €70million star

http://calcioinsider.com/2018/06/chelsea-have-launched-move-to-sign-alisson/

Don't think we'll get him. Plus lets no kid around, I don't think he is better than Courtois. Leno is another goalkeeper who is apparently available for 20m, I'd take a punt on him as well before Alisson, purely for the fact hes probably just as good and he is also about 2-3 times cheaper.. 

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Don't think we'll get him. Plus lets no kid around, I don't think he is better than Courtois. Leno is another goalkeeper who is apparently available for 20m, I'd take a punt on him as well before Alisson. 

He isn't better yet! Courtois is a top goalkeeper but his attitude towards the club lets him down big time. At this point in time, I'd rather have a slightly less accomplished goalie with a better attitude. No way we are getting Allison though. He will either go to Madrid or even Liverpool.

3 minutes ago, DDA said:

He isn't better yet! Courtois is a top goalkeeper but his attitude towards the club lets him down big time. At this point in time, I'd rather have a slightly less accomplished goalie with a better attitude. No way we are getting Allison though. He will either go to Madrid or even Liverpool.

Better yet? Alisson is like 26.. hes not a young kid, he is good but hes been overrated a bit. I get the whole attitude thing but I think Courtois has showed his worth towards the end of the season and if we get a new manager, they'd want him to stay 100%.  

1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Better yet? Alisson is like 26.. hes not a young kid, he is good but hes been overrated a bit. I get the whole attitude thing but I think Courtois has showed his worth towards the end of the season and if we get a new manager, they'd want him to stay 100%.  

He has, if lucky another 9 years left his in playing career. That's a long time to improve still. I don't think Courtois will stay to be honest mate, his heart belongs in Spain.

4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Alisson is 25 and tbh 25/26 is young for a keeper as they can play on a lot longer. I guess why he is being hyped up because he is kind of a late bloomer. Not much people knew of him before he joined Roma and tbh even the season before this one finished, I doubt much people knew who he was then too during his first spell at Roma.

Both are great keepers but in where one lacks the other excels.

It would be a drastic change, alisson is way more agile then courtois but less dominant in air.

Although I don't think we will change keepers right now this whole situation with cortouis is annoying

Wish this could be easier

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

As a Brazilian i'm gonna give my opinion in this topic: i dont think he is an upgrade on Courtois. He is more consistent in his level. You will not see him having a pathetic game, but Courtois in his days is a "game changer" goalkeeper.

What i mean is, Alisson tends to be rating 8.5 the entire season. Courtois has his rating 5 performances, but his best days are superior to Alisson's best version.

If it was the last minute in the World Cup and the adversary had the ball inside my box to score, i would prefer to have Courtois there and test my luck.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You