test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AK-3001

Allison Becker

Started by AK-3001,

35 posts in this topic

No way we are payign that much for a goalie when there is no shortage of class gks available. Think Trapp, Ulreich, Leno, Gulasci, Hradecky will all be available for cut price fee and bar the hype I do not see how they are much worse than Allison Becker. Tbf he hit a purple patch recently but he has been pretty much under the radar so far.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s a win-win game 

if courtois leaves we will get Allison 

if not , ok we will have courtois so perfect. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

No way we are payign that much for a goalie when there is no shortage of class gks available. Think Trapp, Ulreich, Leno, Gulasci, Hradecky will all be available for cut price fee and bar the hype I do not see how they are much worse than Allison Becker. Tbf he hit a purple patch recently but he has been pretty much under the radar so far.

All names bar maybe Leno would be a clear downgrade to what we have.

They are ok keepers, but nothing more.

Alisson or Oblak are the only GKs that would equal/improve on Tibo. 

We realy shouldnt make any further downgrades. 

Its like saying why targeting Bailey when you can get someone like Zaha or Perisic for cheaper. 

Johnnyeye likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

All names bar maybe Leno would be a clear downgrade to what we have.

They are ok keepers, but nothing more.

Alisson or Oblak are the only GKs that would equal/improve on Tibo. 

We realy shouldnt make any further downgrades. 

Its like saying why targeting Bailey when you can get someone like Zaha or Perisic for cheaper. 

But goalie is a completely different question. Courtois is a good one but still he maybe makes like 3,4 saves per season that actually save points and only a class goalie could have made and letting in 1,2 that are really harmful despite his class. I reckon even if some of these goalies are a bit worse the net impact will be minimal. For a winger on the other hand it is probably the most important position in the modern systems. a small difference in class can easily be 15goals+assists from that position.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently Allison prefers Liverpool and Real over us. What a shocker...!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Mufassir08 said:

Apparently Allison prefers Liverpool and Real over us. What a shocker...!

Di marzio said Chelsea or Real Madrid for allison 

who is your source?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't think we'll get him. Plus lets no kid around, I don't think he is better than Courtois. Leno is another goalkeeper who is apparently available for 20m, I'd take a punt on him as well before Alisson, purely for the fact hes probably just as good and he is also about 2-3 times cheaper.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Don't think we'll get him. Plus lets no kid around, I don't think he is better than Courtois. Leno is another goalkeeper who is apparently available for 20m, I'd take a punt on him as well before Alisson. 

He isn't better yet! Courtois is a top goalkeeper but his attitude towards the club lets him down big time. At this point in time, I'd rather have a slightly less accomplished goalie with a better attitude. No way we are getting Allison though. He will either go to Madrid or even Liverpool.

Sideshow Luiz likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DDA said:

He isn't better yet! Courtois is a top goalkeeper but his attitude towards the club lets him down big time. At this point in time, I'd rather have a slightly less accomplished goalie with a better attitude. No way we are getting Allison though. He will either go to Madrid or even Liverpool.

Better yet? Alisson is like 26.. hes not a young kid, he is good but hes been overrated a bit. I get the whole attitude thing but I think Courtois has showed his worth towards the end of the season and if we get a new manager, they'd want him to stay 100%.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OneMoSalah said:

Better yet? Alisson is like 26.. hes not a young kid, he is good but hes been overrated a bit. I get the whole attitude thing but I think Courtois has showed his worth towards the end of the season and if we get a new manager, they'd want him to stay 100%.  

He has, if lucky another 9 years left his in playing career. That's a long time to improve still. I don't think Courtois will stay to be honest mate, his heart belongs in Spain.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Better yet? Alisson is like 26.. hes not a young kid, he is good but hes been overrated a bit. I get the whole attitude thing but I think Courtois has showed his worth towards the end of the season and if we get a new manager, they'd want him to stay 100%.  

Alisson is 25 and tbh 25/26 is young for a keeper as they can play on a lot longer. I guess why he is being hyped up because he is kind of a late bloomer. Not much people knew of him before he joined Roma and tbh even the season before this one finished, I doubt much people knew who he was then too during his first spell at Roma.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Both are great keepers but in where one lacks the other excels.

It would be a drastic change, alisson is way more agile then courtois but less dominant in air.

Although I don't think we will change keepers right now this whole situation with cortouis is annoying

Wish this could be easier

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3010 using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Brazilian i'm gonna give my opinion in this topic: i dont think he is an upgrade on Courtois. He is more consistent in his level. You will not see him having a pathetic game, but Courtois in his days is a "game changer" goalkeeper.

 

What i mean is, Alisson tends to be rating 8.5 the entire season. Courtois has his rating 5 performances, but his best days are superior to Alisson's best version.

 

If it was the last minute in the World Cup and the adversary had the ball inside my box to score, i would prefer to have Courtois there and test my luck.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.