test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
AK-3001

Allison Becker

Started by AK-3001,

35 posts in this topic

DiMarzio is reporting that contract extension talks with Courtois have broken down and we may be looking to move him on. Allison is our primary target if we replace him.

28 minutes ago, AK-3001 said:

DiMarzio is reporting that contract extension talks with Courtois have broken down and we may be looking to move him on. Allison is our primary target if we replace him.

courtios will look like a fool if Allison ends up at real 

I'm up for it.

The thing is his asking price is £75+mill and I dont know who would give us at least that for Tibo,

23 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We need to strengthen, hopefully it starts with getting rid of this gobshite.

Hellovalot of money tho mate Do you think RM would want him for even what Allisin will cost us OR he want to goto PSG? Scouse twats offering £40mill!!!

Where do we stand if he wants to hold out on his contract till it runs down? Would we have to let it happen?

Chelsea have reportedly made a bid of €60m for AS ROMA keeper Alisson and are ready to offer him wages of €4.5m a season. (Pagine Romaniste via football Italia) #CFC

DDA likes this

CHELSEA have made a £52m offer for Roma goalkeeper Alisson, according to Italian journalist David Moresco.

I'm not a sexist but i don't think Alison Becker is good enough for CFC lol tho i heard she is good at handling balls

Related image

Is there really a possiblity that we can get can this guy? We do have an affinity with Brazilians. I hope so. Would love him here. 

Is there really a possiblity that we can get can this guy? We do have an affinity with Brazilians. I hope so. Would love him here. 
Any deal would be dependent on Chelsea having a suitor for Thibo.

1 hour ago, LAM09 said:
1 hour ago, DDA said:

Any deal would be dependent on Chelsea having a suitor for Thibo.

That shouldn't be too hard to find. Ship back to Athletico and maybe use him as an attempt to prise away one of their top talents.

That shouldn't be too hard to find. Ship back to Athletico and maybe use him as an attempt to prise away one of their top talents.
They aren't going to have Oblak & him on the books. Buffon's move could play a notable part in the goalkeeper merry-go-round.

Signing a sure starter would make any idea of Thibo seeing his contract out unappealing. Acquiring Allison is needed to force Thibo out, since he's unwilling to sign a new deal.

Club clearly wants to move on.

Hope the same pressure is put on Eden - club must move on if he won't sign a new deal. Just too much money involved to let it run out.

According to @DiMarzio, #Alisson is in between #RealMadrid⁠ ⁠ and #Chelsea. #Courtois' future will impact #Alisson's future. #Roma

21 minutes ago, Dimitr said:

According to @DiMarzio, #Alisson is in between #RealMadrid⁠ ⁠ and #Chelsea. #Courtois' future will impact #Alisson's future. #Roma

Let's hope real want Courtois more than Alisson I couldnt cope another season with courtios being a dick 

Alisson's future is linked with Courtois, as the Roma goalkeeper is the objective for both #RMCF and #CFC. The future for the two goalkeepers is part of a chain reaction. #ASRoma are asking for €100m, but the offers that could arrive would be around €70-75m (via @DiMarzio)