Ciro Immobile

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

He was a hot commodity a while back, but didn't do much at Dortmund, if I recall.  He was Lewandoski's replacement, I think.

Scored 41with 11 assists in 47 games tho this season. Younger than Lewa. Looks clever and nippy too.

Just now, Unionjack said:

Scored 41with 11 assists in 47 games tho this season. Younger than Lewa. Looks clever and nippy too.

I haven't seen him play, and those are great numbers.  Sometimes guys move too early and don't make a mark.  Then their star gets a little dull and they go under the radar.  Seems like he's on that path.

1 minute ago, Sideshow Luiz said:

I haven't seen him play, and those are great numbers.  Sometimes guys move too early and don't make a mark.  Then their star gets a little dull and they go under the radar.  Seems like he's on that path.

I just wish there was Youtubes to show players weaknesses too.

Was only considering Italians to come over with Sarri lol

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

I'm wondering how Immobile would go down? Cant deny he scores alot of goals in Italy.

5b0238a07863e_CiroImmobile.thumb.jpg.d9d5d03ac58c261df6c858feb2a74eb3.jpg

He's hada real good season for Lazio our number one priority this summer should be is buying a quality midfielder not a striker 

1 hour ago, the wes said:

He's hada real good season for Lazio our number one priority this summer should be is buying a quality midfielder not a striker 

We need all 3 mate. IMO pririty is  shit hot B2B partner for our wee baldy man, a upgrade on Willi and a striker rthat can run thru the box. Then look at a Upgrade on Moses and Cahill;/Andreas.

On 21/5/2018 at 5:23 AM, Unionjack said:

I just wish there was Youtubes to show players weaknesses too.

Was only considering Italians to come over with Sarri lol

Do you want Immobile's weakness? 

He has just the right foot (awful with the left), he needs space to be effective (decent but not high level in tight spaces) and he runs always too much so he is not really effective in the last 10-15 minutes.

He is a intelligent player so he can be good but imho sarri's style doesn't fit him: Sarri plays an high possession attack, he is more suited to a counterattack style.

Btw considering all chelsea's wing, you should watch immobile in 2016/17 season when Lazio played a 433 formation and not this one where lazio played a 3511

3 minutes ago, Emanuele said:

Do you want Immobile's weakness? 

He has just the right foot (awful with the left), he needs space to be effective (decent but not high level in tight spaces) and he runs always too much so he is not really effective in the last 10-15 minutes.

He is a intelligent player so he can be good but imho sarri's style doesn't fit him: Sarri plays an high possession attack, he is more suited to a counterattack style.

Btw considering all chelsea's wing, you should watch immobile in 2016/17 season when Lazio played a 433 formation and not this one where lazio played a 3511

I heard he suffered from home-sickness which was the reason he failed so badly at Dortmund. I'd say stay clear. Big fish in a very small pond type of player.

9 minutes ago, Special Juan said:

We should only be going to Lazio for Milinkovic Savic.

We should be kissing both his and Jorginhos arses with the hope we can make one of the join us. Our priority apart from a manager IMO.

51 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

We should be kissing both his and Jorginhos arses with the hope we can make one of the join us. Our priority apart from a manager IMO.

they are both completely different types of players tho aren't they? Milinkovc Savic is more like the Lampard type a playmaker who scores lots of goals and always aims for the killer pass or alternatively the player Pogba wants to be^^ whilst Jorginho is more like the passmaster from deep who circulates play and makes the transition from defense to attack like Iniesta.

5 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

they are both completely different types of players tho aren't they? Milinkovc Savic is more like the Lampard type a playmaker who scores lots of goals and always aims for the killer pass or alternatively the player Pogba wants to be^^ whilst Jorginho is more like the passmaster from deep who circulates play and makes the transition from defense to attack like Iniesta.

SMS is a dream, a complete powerhouse player. Could fit into any style and would be an ideal signing, wont happen but would be spectacular.

Jorginho I would only want if we brought in Sarri, he is a specific player for a specific system. To fully utilize him we would need a coach who demands that style.

2 hours ago, Magic Lamps said:

I heard he suffered from home-sickness which was the reason he failed so badly at Dortmund. I'd say stay clear. Big fish in a very small pond type of player.

I was a big fan since the beginning (I always pick him in my fantasy league lol) and IMHO he had other kind of problems (language, team tactics, ecc...) and, to be fair, his goal per minutes wasn't so bad (1 goal every 160'). I repeat, he fits decently with Conte's style but he doesn't with Sarri's

Savic is a beast, whoever buy him (he has a lot of offers) make an incredible bargain.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You