• Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

47 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

Let's wipe the slate clean and bag the FA cup.
The last two matches were in any case monkey affairs, with L'pool having the GD advantage.

LOL I try my best to do that after every season win or lose. We have to if we want to stay happy as Chelssea SUPPORTERS! 

The summer is the time we need to remember we are Chelsea ffs. Gotta stay carefree and bollox to everyone else! beac1d2372ef84e9864d30c8ee1d3d61.gif We bounce back stronger.

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, cosmicway said:

Let's wipe the slate clean and bag the FA cup.
The last two matches were in any case monkey affairs, with L'pool having the GD advantage.

I've tried to stay positive, but sadly the has disappeared, now I really fear a hammering.

I cannot find any positives, just do not know how we could win, anyway the gutless bastards don't deserve it..............mind you I wouldn't say no tho lol

On 5/13/2018 at 8:24 PM, Laylabelle said:

Do we have to?! I dread to think how this will go. Smug face Jose urghhhh 

Depends who turns up! Our record at Wembley been shite recently 

We won our last two visits if I remember correctly.  (Spurs away and Southampton:P:P)

15 hours ago, Starman60 said:

We won our last two visits if I remember correctly.  (Spurs away and Southampton:P:P)

True that's some positive hahaha.. Finals however.. Arsenal we lost... Community shield we've lost twice.. So hopefully better luck! 

Hazard has something to play for, he's never won the FA Cup. It's the only major English trophy he hasn't lifted.
But as for the others, they may want to push Conte out and play like shite.
Conte is out anyway, surely they know that. FA cup isn't gonna change that. They have to play for themselves, their employer and the fans. If petty things like having gripe with the manager makes them play bad on purpose (and thus damage their own careers) then they simply aren't fit to wear the shirt and deserve to get humiliated.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Just now, manpe said:

Conte is out anyway, surely they know that. FA cup isn't gonna change that. They have to play for themselves, their employer and the fans. If petty things like having gripe with the manager makes them play bad on purpose (and thus damage their own careers) then they simply aren't fit to wear the shirt and deserve to get humiliated.

That's it. Fans have paid money and made effort to go.. People watching at home and elsewhere made the effort they need to sodding do the same! Don't wana play or win for manager do it for the people who matter 

That's it. Fans have paid money and made effort to go.. People watching at home and elsewhere made the effort they need to sodding do the same! Don't wana play or win for manager do it for the people who matter 
Not sure how much they care about that. First and foremost they need to think about themselves - trophy bonus that each of them certainly have, one more biggish medal in their career. I think they should have plenty of incentive to do it for themselves. Downing tools for a man who will not be there after that match anyway is just moronic. This gives me hope that they will actually turn up.

I hope they do. I hope they really do. But after what happened in the last FA Cup Final, I'm not so sure about them actually turning up.
You know Chelsea mate. Crap one day, amazing the other. We've been crap for 2 games now, bound to have an amazing one. I have every belief that the boys and Conte will turn up.

I was confident bore both Hudderfield and Newcatsle and was obviously let down massively. I'm confident here again before this game as well for some reason. 

Send Conte off on a high so we can remember his time here fondly rather than our players surrendering meekly. If we go a goal down early we'll really get a good picture of who still cares. See which ones go into "fuck, let's just get this over with" mode and who mans up and gets stuck in. 

Looked to be in a good place prior to the final week of the season. Those two results put a dampener on my exceptions but we're facing a Mou side after all. First goal will be massive in a game where defence comes before all else for both sides.

Hope we end the season on a high