test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

post-match Chelsea - Man Utd

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   30 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

320 posts in this topic

ffs don't like all the bad press going around Conte-Willian-Hazard etc coming up to a final ! Lets hear how horrible Jose is with Pogba-Martial-Shaw etc 

Slightly surprised to see that the FA Cup final is held on same day as the very important royal wedding.

Slightly surprised to see that the FA Cup final is held on same day as the very important royal wedding.

Saturday after is the Play Off final at Wembley & CL Final. Surprised the wedding is during the week like the last one

Here you go a rarity a Man United fan from Manchester although I think the interviewer is from the South. That's a proper thick Manc accent as well some of overseas posters might have trouble understanding this geezer he makes some good points though. 

14 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Here you go a rarity a Man United fan from Manchester although I think the interviewer is from the South. That's a proper thick Manc accent as well some of overseas posters might have trouble understanding this geezer he makes some good points though. 

Stick a blue shirt on him,give him a proper accent, make him a geezer and I'd rant like that lol

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

harry-nazi.jpg

Showing the family roots. Mummy would feel so proud!l

32 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Stick a blue shirt on him,give him a proper accent, make him a geezer and I'd rant like that lol

Megan Merkle's dad (if he had turned up :D)

11Drogba and Fulham Broadway like this

6 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Megan Merkle's dad (if he had turned up :D)

Iv not taken a blind bit of notic about any of it mate. Dont know about her or her family. So I guess shes one of us lower class plebs is she?

bigbluewillie likes this

36 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

That is a bit Offensive but i guess You were just having a laugh so i will not rant about how thoroughly Germany has processed its Nazi past.. But Also inaccurate. His mother Diana  was not German at all, actually her roots were as british as it gets.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

That is a bit Offensive but i guess You were just having a laugh so i will not rant about how thoroughly Germany has processed its Nazi past.. But Also inaccurate. His mother Diana  was not German at all, actually her roots were as british as it gets.

Was thinking more of his grand parents families. And was taking the piss that his mummy WOULDN't be proud. All sarcasm on my behalf.

bigbluewillie likes this

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Was thinking more of his grand parents families. And was taking the piss that his mummy WOULDN't be proud. All sarcasm on my behalf.

His great grand mama was a one -called them 'blackamoors' 

Unionjack likes this

18 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

We're getting smashed on Saturday aren't we ??

...oh and the new kit looks pony. 

Well I am! No way could I watch that game with a straight head on.

Fulham Broadway likes this

Let's wipe the slate clean and bag the FA cup.
The last two matches were in any case monkey affairs, with L'pool having the GD advantage.

47 minutes ago, cosmicway said:

The last two matches were in any case monkey affairs, with L'pool having the GD advantage.

LOL I try my best to do that after every season win or lose. We have to if we want to stay happy as Chelssea SUPPORTERS! 

The summer is the time we need to remember we are Chelsea ffs. Gotta stay carefree and bollox to everyone else! beac1d2372ef84e9864d30c8ee1d3d61.gif We bounce back stronger.

mccg and Fulham Broadway like this

17 hours ago, cosmicway said:

I've tried to stay positive, but sadly the has disappeared, now I really fear a hammering.

I cannot find any positives, just do not know how we could win, anyway the gutless bastards don't deserve it..............mind you I wouldn't say no tho lol

On 5/13/2018 at 8:24 PM, Laylabelle said:

Do we have to?! I dread to think how this will go. Smug face Jose urghhhh 

Depends who turns up! Our record at Wembley been shite recently 

We won our last two visits if I remember correctly.  (Spurs away and Southampton:P:P)