• Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Just now, Laylabelle said:

Nah course not but been nice to see effort.. Especially for fans who went up all that way! Instead all mehhhh and lose 3-0 and right before a cup final hardly builds confidence. Hopefully crap out the way and this is it... This is the real and last sodding test this season.. In a season which has been so testing of patience! 

100%, i'm not excusing how they played. i turned the game off after the 1st goal as i couldn't take anymore. I am the same as you, win or lose all i want to see is effort and determination. We showed none and it was embarrassing. I was merely pointing out that no matter what, we were EL bound. The other post made it seem like if we won out we would be in(could you imagine the outrage if we played like that and liverpool somehow lost? i don't even want to think about what my reaction would have been)

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ffs don't like all the bad press going around Conte-Willian-Hazard etc coming up to a final ! Lets hear how horrible Jose is with Pogba-Martial-Shaw etc 

Slightly surprised to see that the FA Cup final is held on same day as the very important royal wedding.

Saturday after is the Play Off final at Wembley & CL Final. Surprised the wedding is during the week like the last one

Here you go a rarity a Man United fan from Manchester although I think the interviewer is from the South. That's a proper thick Manc accent as well some of overseas posters might have trouble understanding this geezer he makes some good points though. 

14 minutes ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Here you go a rarity a Man United fan from Manchester although I think the interviewer is from the South. That's a proper thick Manc accent as well some of overseas posters might have trouble understanding this geezer he makes some good points though. 

Stick a blue shirt on him,give him a proper accent, make him a geezer and I'd rant like that lol

2 hours ago, Fulham Broadway said:

harry-nazi.jpg

Showing the family roots. Mummy would feel so proud!l

32 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Stick a blue shirt on him,give him a proper accent, make him a geezer and I'd rant like that lol

Megan Merkle's dad (if he had turned up :D)

6 hours ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Megan Merkle's dad (if he had turned up :D)

Iv not taken a blind bit of notic about any of it mate. Dont know about her or her family. So I guess shes one of us lower class plebs is she?

36 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

That is a bit Offensive but i guess You were just having a laugh so i will not rant about how thoroughly Germany has processed its Nazi past.. But Also inaccurate. His mother Diana  was not German at all, actually her roots were as british as it gets.

2 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

That is a bit Offensive but i guess You were just having a laugh so i will not rant about how thoroughly Germany has processed its Nazi past.. But Also inaccurate. His mother Diana  was not German at all, actually her roots were as british as it gets.

Was thinking more of his grand parents families. And was taking the piss that his mummy WOULDN't be proud. All sarcasm on my behalf.

18 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

We're getting smashed on Saturday aren't we ??

...oh and the new kit looks pony. 

Well I am! No way could I watch that game with a straight head on.