test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

322 posts in this topic
Just now, MrExcalibur100 said:

We haven't touched the ball since the goal and this is a mourinho team. 90% possession in the last 5 mins. I'm fed up with Conte and his tactics

Pisses me off too. This United side is so poor, we should be adding more pressure on them and giving Hazard the ball in the right areas.

Amblève. likes this

Has Fabregas ever scored from a free kick? No, okay so why is he taking free kicks then? Free kicks are literally the one reason why Alonso is on the pitch

3 minutes ago, !Hazard! said:

Has Fabregas ever scored from a free kick? No, okay so why is he taking free kicks then? Free kicks are literally the one reason why Alonso is on the pitch

2 seasons ago against West Ham actually

It would not surprise me to see Jones score today. A player who should have seen a red card.

Anyway, yet again we dropped off after scoring first. We are asking for trouble, they will get closer eventually.

We're surrendering far too much possession to them and showing them far too much respect. Cesc needs to get on the ball and start linking play. So far our whole attacking approach is to smack the ball up to Giroud and hoping he can bring Hazard into play. It's not working well because Giroud is often being double marked.

We also haven't been able to get our wingbacks into the game offensively at all. We need to show a bit more ambition going forward or we're just inviting a mistake or freak goal.

SadistChicken and LAB like this

The foul on Hazard for the penalty wasn't a red card. Read the rulebook, guys.

LAB likes this

We need to get a 2'nd and fast, we're way to conservative after the first goal.

This is gana end same old same old. Need to step up! Don't let them score or it to to pens! Let's do this 

It was an obvious goal scoring opportunity

Just now, LAM09 said:
6 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

It was an obvious goal scoring opportunity

I think the commentator said there is a new rule if you get a penalty and it is a genuine attempt to play the ball, it is a yellow 

The Skipper and Amblève. like this

Rüdiger... hell of a performance. Hazard carrying the attack once again... Cesc is honestly pretty much a major liability defensively, but is also giving possession away a lot. 

I think the commentator said there is a new rule if you get a penalty and it is a genuine attempt to play the ball, it is a yellow 

Double punishment rule unless it's a clear goal scoring opportunity. Not sure what VAR is being used for today

Just now, communicate said:

The thing is some refs give red, some don't. The inconsistency is striking.

Unionjack and LAM09 like this

I honestly not sure what to do. People say we need to keep the ball better. How??? 

We have played with our best holder upfront and we all know Cesc is way past it. 

11Drogba and Unionjack like this