test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

322 posts in this topic

Please quote this after the match if this happens!

We lack any decent possession. Man U control the ball. Bakayoko stands in position but doesn't do much. Fabregas has players walk past him. Hazard is expected to do it all himself. Giroud is crowded out every time the ball is booted long and high for him. Man U score first half (Sanchez?)

We scream for Bakayoko to come of for Willian. United get a second before he comes on. Game luls to a defeat.

Hazard's last ever game for Chelsea. 

(LET' FUCKING HOPE THIS IS BS AND WE WIN 3-0!)

Amblève. likes this

Dunno if the Mancs look nervous or business like. Where our lads apart from Eden are smiling and laughing. I'm not sure which I would rather be

Imagine starting 7 defensive players in a cup final. Not even Mourinho was this defensive. Hell, we didn't even start 7 defensive players in Munich exactly 6 years ago ffs.

4 minutes ago, Amblève. said:

Imagine starting 7 defensive players in a cup final. Not even Mourinho was this defensive. Hell, we didn't even start 7 defensive players in Munich exactly 6 years ago ffs.

Add Courtois to it and you have only 3 players that are attacking minded. With 1 of them already past it.

8 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Fuckin moan moan moan! I dunno WTF we are even playing! Try growing some lads. Bloody hell.

Have we lost before the game even starts ???????? :blush::blush:

Supermonkey92 and Unionjack like this

Com'n you Blues.........Fucking show us what you are made of and give us a performance to be proud of. :drunk:

Unionjack likes this

I get more nervous watching us on telly than at the game. Cant vent emotions at the telly

Jose has that sinister look today, chewing gum as if to say "I am the new Fergie and i'm starting collecting my silver from today"

Also at the opening his face in red background in the shadowy part of the stadium was like a Star Wars Sith villain. 

8 minutes ago, milan.cech said:

Will Hazard be man marked again?

And the answer is yes.