test

Welcome to Talk Chelsea

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jason

closed Chelsea 1-0 Man Utd

Started by Jason,

Man of the Match   31 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

• Courtois
    • Moses
    • Azpilicueta
    • Cahill
    • Rudiger
    • Alonso
    • Kante
    • Bakayoko
    • Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Giroud
    • Morata (sub)
    • Willian (sub)

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

322 posts in this topic
15 hours ago, Starman60 said:

We won our last two visits if I remember correctly.  (Spurs away and Southampton:P:P)

True that's some positive hahaha.. Finals however.. Arsenal we lost... Community shield we've lost twice.. So hopefully better luck! 

If they play like Sunday I want a refund!! Not that going but still 90 mins of watching casual and mehhhh passing and oh look they've scored attitude.. 

Awww Frank! Can he come back lol just for a day! 

Johnnyeye likes this

26 minutes ago, Laylabelle said:

If they play like Sunday I want a refund!! Not that going but still 90 mins of watching casual and mehhhh passing and oh look they've scored attitude.. 

Awww Frank! Can he come back lol just for a day! 

Hazard has something to play for, he's never won the FA Cup. It's the only major English trophy he hasn't lifted.

But as for the others, they may want to push Conte out and play like shite.

Hazard has something to play for, he's never won the FA Cup. It's the only major English trophy he hasn't lifted.
But as for the others, they may want to push Conte out and play like shite.
Conte is out anyway, surely they know that. FA cup isn't gonna change that. They have to play for themselves, their employer and the fans. If petty things like having gripe with the manager makes them play bad on purpose (and thus damage their own careers) then they simply aren't fit to wear the shirt and deserve to get humiliated.

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Fulham Broadway and Johnnyeye like this

10 minutes ago, manpe said:

Conte is out anyway, surely they know that. FA cup isn't gonna change that. They have to play for themselves, their employer and the fans. If petty things like having gripe with the manager makes them play bad on purpose (and thus damage their own careers) then they simply aren't fit to wear the shirt and deserve to get humiliated.

They've done it before (look at last weekend), so I wouldn't be surprised if they do it again.

Just now, manpe said:

That's it. Fans have paid money and made effort to go.. People watching at home and elsewhere made the effort they need to sodding do the same! Don't wana play or win for manager do it for the people who matter 

That's it. Fans have paid money and made effort to go.. People watching at home and elsewhere made the effort they need to sodding do the same! Don't wana play or win for manager do it for the people who matter 
Not sure how much they care about that. First and foremost they need to think about themselves - trophy bonus that each of them certainly have, one more biggish medal in their career. I think they should have plenty of incentive to do it for themselves. Downing tools for a man who will not be there after that match anyway is just moronic. This gives me hope that they will actually turn up.

Laylabelle likes this

8 minutes ago, manpe said:

Not sure how much they care about that. First and foremost they need to think about themselves - trophy bonus that each of them certainly have, one more biggish medal in their career. I think they should have plenty of incentive to do it for themselves. Downing tools for a man who will not be there after that match anyway is just moronic. This gives me hope that they will actually turn up.

I hope they do. I hope they really do. But after what happened in the last FA Cup Final, I'm not so sure about them actually turning up.

I hope they do. I hope they really do. But after what happened in the last FA Cup Final, I'm not so sure about them actually turning up.
You know Chelsea mate. Crap one day, amazing the other. We've been crap for 2 games now, bound to have an amazing one. I have every belief that the boys and Conte will turn up.

Another Special Cup for the Special One? | Mourinho & Conte | Emirates FA Cup Final 2017 - 2018

Lost the trophy game tonight lol.. Hopefully not a run up for what to expect tommrow 

Though some of our old players still have it shame we can't use them! 

I was confident bore both Hudderfield and Newcatsle and was obviously let down massively. I'm confident here again before this game as well for some reason. 

Send Conte off on a high so we can remember his time here fondly rather than our players surrendering meekly. If we go a goal down early we'll really get a good picture of who still cares. See which ones go into "fuck, let's just get this over with" mode and who mans up and gets stuck in. 

11Drogba likes this

Looked to be in a good place prior to the final week of the season. Those two results put a dampener on my exceptions but we're facing a Mou side after all. First goal will be massive in a game where defence comes before all else for both sides.

Hope we end the season on a high

They're Mancs ffs. I dont care what the occasion is when we play them I want to make them cry. and this game just makes it that much more important do do it.

I wanrt it to be the beginning of Mou imploding so they can feel what its like when it gappens to them.

Spiteful git ain't I! 2495cf837fa3b004cef544c2fd1f1bed.gif

11Drogba, Johnnyeye and mccg like this

Most of all the players that play for Chelsea don't care for rivalry anymore it's all about the paycheck now.

They are foreigners and weren't born in England or London so they don't care.

Fuck all the foreigners.

WE ARE FUCKING ENGLAND AND BREXIT MEANS ENGLAND WITHOUT FUCKING FOREIGNERS.

THIS IS THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE NOT FOREIGNERS PREMIER LEAGUE.

57 minutes ago, KevinAshburner said:

Most of all the players that play for Chelsea don't care for rivalry anymore it's all about the paycheck now.

They are foreigners and weren't born in England or London so they don't care.

Fuck all the foreigners.

WE ARE FUCKING ENGLAND AND BREXIT MEANS ENGLAND WITHOUT FUCKING FOREIGNERS.

THIS IS THE ENGLISH PREMIER LEAGUE NOT FOREIGNERS PREMIER LEAGUE.

Rich coming from a foreigner lol